How to save the earth.

On a positive note the Native Americans can reclaim Canada and good portion of the NE and Mid-West of the US.

Chances are I’ll be long gone by then.
Probably. Could be this century or sometime in the next 100 centuries. But when it happens there won't be any debate about it. We'll know within a decade of the AMOC switching off. The effect will be swift and dramatic.

We are at war with the earth, have been for a long time.

tumblr_mpvrgxk7xy1swnrb9o1_1280.jpg

And Mexico will build a real wall and shoot gringos who try to cross the border while saying... this is how it's done.
Interesting. Did you know that at one time your government allowed folks to break immigration laws if they were killing Indians?

Interesting. Did you know that at one time your government allowed folks to break immigration laws if they were killing Indians?
No, that's news to me. But unless you live on a reservation, they are your government too.

I don't see the issue. I'm not a member of AIM, I don't cause anyone any harm, I practice my culture in my home or when I go out west. I'm a peaceful Native. I feed the peaceful wolf.
I was just joking around. No ill will intended. You are more pleasant to talk to than most of the bozos here.

Forum List

Back