How to save CNN

Cnn has to compete with abc, cbs and nbc for liberals.

Fox has no competition for moderates and conservatives and according to a poll I saw a while back, they have plenty of liberal viewers.

So if cnn wants to live, compete with fox for balanced news.

Fox and balanced in the same sentence is downright laughable :lmao:

I know it is hard for you to understand but kissing Obama's ass on TV does not make one balanced....No it makes one a fucking idiot.....

Don't take this the wrong way, but no one gives a single fuck what you think, especially about Conservatives
Thanks for adding NOTHING to the discussion...once again.

Do you recall me repeatedly giving you the link to the 2008 UCLA study?

Then even after I proved you were wrong, you kept lying and lying.

Why?

B/c you failed and were not man enough to admit you were lying.

How much does it suck to have to lie to yourself to support your own ideas?
Yes, I remember and at the time I was ignoring you because your premise is WRONG. You're trying to suggest that THEFOX is not a RW network...it is. You're either ignorantly or willfully choose to not get it. In any event, if you continue to pretend it's not then we have nothing more to say to each other on this matter.

Then continue to repeat the lie over and over again.

Ignorance is bliss to liberals.

quelling surprise at this very moment

What's a CNN ?

it's that news show that has a gay man as the main host.

uh

The gay man with the white hair.

:eusa_hand:
Why isn't that whiny fucking pussy braveman in here blasting you for your homophobia?

No enemies to the right - he only cares about Leftwing homophobia (when he can find it) because he's a douchebag.
How is saying "Anderson Cooper is gay" homophobic?

Hint: It's not. Especially since Cooper himself says he's gay:

Anderson Cooper Comes Out: 'The Fact Is, I'm Gay'

Do you know what "homophobic" means? Apparently not. Then again, no one has ever accused you of being intelligent.

Why isn't that whiny fucking pussy braveman in here blasting you for your homophobia?

No enemies to the right - he only cares about Leftwing homophobia (when he can find it) because he's a douchebag.

where's the phobia?

:eusa_eh:
The fact that it matters to you enough to comment on Cooper's sexual preferences.

You don't see me calling Rachel Maddow a Lesbian. I don't identify her first and foremost by her homosexuality. I identify her first and foremost by her wingnut asskicking abilities. :lol:
Anderson Cooper himself commented on his sexual preferences.

According to you, he's a homophobe.

This, ladies and gentlemen, is leftist "logic". Learn to recognize it, so you can point and laugh at the leftist displaying it.

Actually I have found more degrading and negative views on CNN than I ever found on Fox. Fox allowed Richard Dawkins and Christopher Hitchens on several times and let them speak their piece. But CNN anchors had a discussion panel where they just said BS for 30 mins and bashed a token Atheist. I wont miss CNN, Fox is better; as is BBC.

How is saying "Anderson Cooper is gay" homophobic?

Explain why he needs to mention it at all.
Explain how Anderson Cooper is homophobic. He mentioned it, too.

You fail. Yet again. Constantly.

Dumbass. :lol:

CNN... is that the network with the gay anchor?

Haven't watched it.

Don't plan on it.

On monday they are re-airing the 9-11 footage. I would like to record it from the net as their playing it. Is there any way to do this? Son, when I appoint a ****** to the court, I want everyone to know he’s a ******.” -- Dem Civil Rights "Hero" LBJ on Thurgood Marshall

CNN is balanced because they kiss both of Obama's ass cheeks, the left AND the right

How to save CNN

CNN's president announced last week he's stepping down. Here's my plan to save the ailing news network

BY ALEX PAREENE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jay Rosen's excellent take on it:

https://plus.google.com/u/0/106506966828595242496/posts/QvNKFSPejXo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm not going to bother posting parts of either of these, other than to say that Professor Rosen makes the salient point that CNN International makes all the money (15% growth), so they could care less about the U.S. version.

If you are interested, click the links. If you post about it, I'll reply. :)

Is "fire Dana Loesch" on there?

Explain how Anderson Cooper is homophobic. He mentioned it, too.

You fail. Yet again. Constantly.

Dumbass. :lol:
whiny fucking pussy says what?
Typical Synthia. When confronted with his utter illogic and failure, he mindlessly lashes out.

You really have no business calling anyone else a pussy.
Typical braveman. Makes ridiculous comments, then when called out, changes the subject.

But that's what whiny fucking pussys do.

Forum List

Back