How to make a RW'er change his mind in a few easy steps

Lovely wedding photo

donald-hillary-800.jpg
OMG!

YOU ASSHOLES NEVER LISTEN!!!!

Trump said he gave money to everyone during the debates, including Hitlery. Trump said he asked them to come to his wedding, probably because she was a senator from his home state.

Funny how you dumbasses think Trump was up to no good when he gave to what he thought was a legit foundation (Clinton Foundation) that was supposedly doing charitable work for impoverished refugees and such. It's not his fault the foundation was a money laundering scam. And what does all of this say about Hitlery?

Yeah, you suggested Hilary was lying by saying she was the only source. There is another source to find out the truth but suddenly you stopped caring.
What’s both sad and amusing is that you’re got partisan republicans now in the position of feeling compelled to defend the likes of Trump.

Good luck with that.
I think it's alot harder to defend a criminal like Hitlery. Trump is easy.

Lovely wedding photo

donald-hillary-800.jpg
OMG!

Trump said he gave money to everyone during the debates, including Hitlery. Trump said he asked them to come to his wedding, probably because she was a senator from his home state.

Funny how you dumbasses think Trump was up to no good when he gave to what he thought was a legit foundation (Clinton Foundation) that was supposedly doing charitable work for impoverished refugees and such. It's not his fault the foundation was a money laundering scam. And what does all of this say about Hitlery?
Struck a nerve did I?

150805190213-donald-trump-bill-clinton-exlarge-169.jpg

Lovely wedding photo

donald-hillary-800.jpg
OMG!

Struck a nerve did I?

Nope......just reached my tolerance for bullshit early today.

Lovely wedding photo

donald-hillary-800.jpg
OMG!

Struck a nerve did I?

Really? Yet you're a Trump voter? Huh.

Lovely wedding photo

donald-hillary-800.jpg
OMG!

Struck a nerve did I?

Really? Yet you're a Trump voter? Huh.
Trump is a total mystery while Obama and Hitlery are proven abortions when it comes to running an administration.

Who's the fucking dumbass, really?

Forum List

Back