Trump Refuses To Skip National Anthem

A capella at it's finest!

Last edited:
He knew how it would look if it got out that he skipped the national anthem. His voters would start to turn against him.

Besides....................he doesn't have to be on time for his supporters, they'll vote for him even if he shoots someone on 5th ave.

I'm essentially saying the same thing in this thread that everyone else it saying: the liberal-left has such a deep, psychopathic hatred of America they see any pro-American patriotism as racism/xenophobia/hate speech, etc., etc. Want to butthurt a liberal? Here's my advice: remind them that they are the TRUE neo-Nazis by supporting the most praised-by-Hitler, Jew-exterminating hate ideology in history, Pisslam! And how liberals have the same violent reaction to free speech the Nazis did.

Did you hear the chant USA, USA when Trump said the freaking media wasn't going to stop the singing of the National Anthem? We haven't heard the likes of it since Reagan.

He knew how it would look if it got out that he skipped the national anthem. His voters would start to turn against him.

Besides....................he doesn't have to be on time for his supporters, they'll vote for him even if he shoots someone on 5th ave.
Go trump!!! Down with commie libtards, libtard!!!

Go trump!!! Down with commie libtards, libtard!!!

I'm not a commie libtard. I gave this country my entire adult life in the 20 years that I served in the Navy.

I disagree. The supporters likely wouldn't mind if the anthem wasn't sung. The beauty of all this is that it gave Trump an opportunity to insist it be sung. The crowd ate it up and Trump got all this good press. The man is a genius.

Hilarious.

For Donald Trump the national anthem means him looking forward to the 2008 crash so "people like him can make alot of money". Trump is the living embodiment of Clark Griswold's cousin eddie in Christmas Vacation. White trash who has no idea what patriotism really is, he just goes through the motions.

In Trump's case he knows it's soul purpose is to fool the gullible. And oh how they are gullible.

Hilarious.

For Donald Trump the national anthem means him looking forward to the 2008 crash so "people like him can make alot of money". Trump is the living embodiment of Clark Griswold's cousin eddie in Christmas Vacation. White trash who has no idea what patriotism really is, he just goes through the motions.

In Trump's case he knows it's soul purpose is to fool the gullible. And oh how they are gullible.
Gullible is idiot libtards voting for obuthole twice. Go Trump!

Hilarious.

If you want to go in that direction, then you must realize that Obama and his brood are the living embodiment of the Bundy family of "Married With Children" fame, especially in the episode when they got a credit card they never earned or deserve, for their dog, and went on a wild spending spree.

The "white trash" you allude to are happy with the country they have and love. The REAL trash is the half white trash who wants to fundamentally transform it. By the grace of God he only has another six months left in his treasonous and failed attempt.

And thank God, America will never be that gullible again.

Forum List

Back