How to identify a racist...........

Guy, the Commies have done what our whole pathetic species has done throughout history.. treated each other pretty shabbily.

Wow__ They merely treated each other shabbily. That's what its called when you get shipped to Siberia and having your brains blown out after 20 years of hard labor if you dare to defy the system. Nice analysis brah.

Every nation has been build on blood and bodies... Even this one.

Your moral relativism knows no bounds T-Bitch.

Here's the thing about it, guy. No one in my family ancenstory was ever "sent to Siberia", which the Tsars did long before the Commies did.

However, my Cherokee Ancestors were driven out of the Southeast along what is called the "Trail of Tears".

Again, everyone knows who fathered the Mulatos on the neighboring plantations. But never their own.

Does the fact that Tsars sent people to Siberia erase the Soviets unmitigated power abuses? :cough 20 million genocide: THINK MCFLY (T-Bitch)!

Does the fact that Tsars sent people to Siberia erase the Soviets unmitigated power abuses? :cough 20 million genocide: THINK MCFLY (T-Bitch)!

Except Stalin didn't kill anywhere near that number. They only get that number if you count the Civil War and the Ukranian famine, both of which were fueled by attempts by the west to prop up the Whites... and communist economic mismangement.

But I know we have to keep up with the Cold War propaganda that they were the "bad guys" and were the "good guys". Except they were the good guys when they were our allies against Hitler, and anyone who said so in 1944 was sure to be blacklisted in 1952....

And you don't even use the term "Genocide" properly. Genocide refers to the attempt to exterminate a race or ethnic group....

What "race" was Stalin trying to wipe out, exactly?

Last edited:
If you see a birther, you're seeing a racist. No debate there.

because you say so

No because there is no reason to be a birther--we have a birth certificate. So there is something else driving it at this point.

If I were to come to you and posit that blacks couldn't be QB's or Doctors or anything else, you'd call me a bigot because there is proof to the contrary. We have the contrarian proof.

If I were to reject the contrarian proof without reason, I'd be a racist. Thusly, birthers are racists by definition.

The wealthy are wrecking the country. It's just wealthy democrats that are wrecking the country.

because you say so

No because there is no reason to be a birther--we have a birth certificate. So there is something else driving it at this point.

If I were to come to you and posit that blacks couldn't be QB's or Doctors or anything else, you'd call me a bigot because there is proof to the contrary. We have the contrarian proof.

If I were to reject the contrarian proof without reason, I'd be a racist. Thusly, birthers are racists by definition.

it's not a good enough reason to cry racist.

If someoen would state " he's black, so he needs to produce a birth certificate" I might agree.

But your argument is too thin. In fact, you are playing the race card.

And the whitewashing of the evils of Communism continues apace.

You serve your masters well, and you will be rewarded. At least, that's what they tell you. The second your utility is over, you'll be thrown in a mass grave with the other victims of Communism.

And you'll thank them for it.

Uh, yeah, there's a horde of commies ready to come over the hill.

Guy, the Commies have done what our whole pathetic species has done throughout history.. treated each other pretty shabbily.

Every nation has been build on blood and bodies... Even this one.

Human beings are evil. Belief systems just give us permission to do so.

Thanks to men like Ronald Reagan, no, Communists aren't the threat they used to be.

But a leftist would rather die than admit that. He'd rather die than admit that Communism was a murderous, corrupt system.

You just make sure you don't let a post go by without blaming America, Comrade.

Except Stalin didn't kill anywhere near that number. They only get that number if you count the Civil War and the Ukranian famine, both of which were fueled by attempts by the west to prop up the Whites... and communist economic mismangement.

But I know we have to keep up with the Cold War propaganda that they were the "bad guys" and were the "good guys". Except they were the good guys when they were our allies against Hitler, and anyone who said so in 1944 was sure to be blacklisted in 1952....

And you don't even use the term "Genocide" properly. Genocide refers to the attempt to exterminate a race or ethnic group....

What "race" was Stalin trying to wipe out, exactly?
Poor Uncle Joe. Everyone was so mean to him! :(

because you say so

I guess you CAN'T explain it rationally. My bad.

Funny how libs tell everyone if you didn't vote for Obama you're racist. How about the black folks who didn't vote for McCain because he is white? Would that make them racist? Or is it just the typical double standard the libs live by?

Funny how libs tell everyone if you didn't vote for Obama you're racist. How about the black folks who didn't vote for McCain because he is white? Would that make them racist? Or is it just the typical double standard the libs live by?

I can't speak for all liberals but the only ones I call racists are the birthers because it is all about race.

because you say so

it's not a good enough reason to cry racist.

If someoen would state " he's black, so he needs to produce a birth certificate" I might agree.

But your argument is too thin. In fact, you are playing the race card.

Okay...The Governor said something to the effect of "Noone has asked me to produce my birth certificate." Why do you think that is?

At the end of the argument is, in fact, the birth certificate. So you tell me, what good reason does Gasbag, Stephanie, Warrior, Mudwhistle, Listening, etc still have for alleging his not being born in the US?

I can't speak for all liberals but the only ones I call racists are the birthers because it is all about race.

You didn't answer the question t-bitch. You just let your broken record play.

And thank you for letting us know that you think Hillary Clinton is a racist.

I don't think she's a racist; but I know you are. If you're uncomfortable with that; well thats your cross to burn...err I mean your cross to bear.

I don't think she's a racist; but I know you are. If you're uncomfortable with that; well thats your cross to burn...err I mean your cross to bear.

Who cares what you think. By your definition you have stated beyond a doubt that Hillary Clinton is a racist. Thanks again for clearing it up t-bitch.

Who cares what you think. By your definition you have stated beyond a doubt that Hillary Clinton is a racist. Thanks again for clearing it up t-bitch.

You.

You continue to respond even though you say you have me on ignore. So in addition to being a racist, you're also a liar. I'm sure you have evidence or Hilary being a birther somewhere you can't seem to produce. I hear you can't produce a lot of things

PS: your hand wants a divorce.

Forum List

Back