How to identify a racist...........

Depends how you define "Evil failure".

Everything fails, eventually.

Corporatism failed in 2008. Sad attempt to resuscitate it this year not withstanding.

Thanks for confirming that I was 100% correct in my assessment of you, comrade.

Whatever, guy... Communism is like so "1980"... YOu miss the days when you could say crazy shit and people took you seriously, right?
And the whitewashing of the evils of Communism continues apace.

You serve your masters well, and you will be rewarded. At least, that's what they tell you. The second your utility is over, you'll be thrown in a mass grave with the other victims of Communism.

And you'll thank them for it.

Actually Joe Bob thats projection.

You are blind , hate filled little man without the courage to believe in anything but himself.

Just thank me, I served to protect your "right" to spout his hatred.

Again, what was your MOS. I asked you before and you couldn't answer.

Mine was 76Y30. remember it well.

There's no projection at all. I know there is no magic man in the sky. Everything has a scientific and rational explanation.

Praying to a sky pixie fixes NOTHING. You fix it yourself or you learn to accept it.

I finally came to accept my parents died because their bodies failed. No malice from a Sky Pixie, and no reason to live in fear of one.

So now when I do the right or wrong thing, it is solely based on the REAL consequences of my actions.
So THAT'S why you talk shit only on the internet.

Oh, everyone who knows me knows how much I hate religion... .

When's the last time you burned down a church, you big-mouthed nobody?

Well, I never said I did.

Just like I've never killed a man, but some obituaries I read with great satisfaction...

And you never would and never will dare have the courage of your vile, hateful, immoral convictions. You are a petty, bitter little coward.

So incredibly true! I'm engaged to marry an African-American girl.. Beautiful, lovely.. everything I ever wanted.. Yet I've been called a racist by (white) Liberal activists for trying to engage and convince black Romney protesters to change their minds.

Wow. If they only knew.
We've been assured by the left that your engagement to a minority in no way negates your inherent racism.

So incredibly true! I'm engaged to marry an African-American girl.. Beautiful, lovely.. everything I ever wanted.. Yet I've been called a racist by (white) Liberal activists for trying to engage and convince black Romney protesters to change their minds.

Wow. If they only knew.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that you don't refer to your fiance as "articulate, bright and clean". :eusa_whistle:

Is that what they told you in Retarded Leftist History Revision School?

Nobody's said that. Moron.

I'm just going with what you are saying... Reagan brought down the USSR by arming Bin Laden and the other Jihadist assholes in Afghanistan who were terrified those Commies might teach girls how to read.

Just because I point out the ridiculousness of your assertations isn't my fault.
You're going to have to link to where I said that.

Because I've never said it. I've never heard anyone say it. Ever.

Hey, Pussy Joe: You got homework. Hop to it, boy.

You are blind , hate filled little man without the courage to believe in anything but himself.

There's no projection at all. I know there is no magic man in the sky. Everything has a scientific and rational explanation.

Praying to a sky pixie fixes NOTHING. You fix it yourself or you learn to accept it.

I finally came to accept my parents died because their bodies failed. No malice from a Sky Pixie, and no reason to live in fear of one.

So now when I do the right or wrong thing, it is solely based on the REAL consequences of my actions.

Too funny, you assume I live and die with your questions :)

95Bravo , thanks for always pulling our orders.

What YOU believe is immaterial to the next man. You live in the height of arrogance without a hint of what true service is...true service is defending those with who you don't neccessarily agre with...but understand their "rights" are just as important as yours.

You are a selfish little man.

You know nothing__ you've proved that time and time again T-Bitch.

Wow. If they only knew.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that you don't refer to your fiance as "articulate, bright and clean". :eusa_whistle:

:lol:.. No.. But she is all of those things :). What an amazing girl.

But I'm sure that in no way proves I'm not a racist. Just read this..

Paul Ryan Had a Black Girlfriend; Does It Matter?

Utterly pathetic.

You serve your masters well, and you will be rewarded. At least, that's what they tell you. The second your utility is over, you'll be thrown in a mass grave with the other victims of Communism.

Uh, yeah, there's a horde of commies ready to come over the hill.

Guy, the Commies have done what our whole pathetic species has done throughout history.. treated each other pretty shabbily.

Every nation has been build on blood and bodies... Even this one.

Human beings are evil. Belief systems just give us permission to do so.

Uh, yeah, there's a horde of commies ready to come over the hill.

Guy, the Commies have done what our whole pathetic species has done throughout history.. treated each other pretty shabbily.

Wow__ They merely treated each other shabbily. That's what its called when you get shipped to Siberia and having your brains blown out after 20 years of hard labor if you dare to defy the system. Nice analysis brah.

Your moral relativism knows no bounds T-Bitch.

one particular way to identify racists are those individuals who seem to single out black people as the target of their ire, as long as said black people are either liberal or members of the democratic party. Or more accurately, black people who are not conservative/republican.

Oh sure, these individuals sing the praise of a very select few individuals, those who are conservative and/or republican. But the entire rest of the population? Dirt to them. Lazy, worthless good for nothings eating government cheese and sucking off the teat of government.

When your feelings about a race plays out as the equation of

(entire racial population) - (the ones that conform enough to me that i like) = (the ones i don't like)

things are bad.

if you want to know who is singling out whom you need to look no farther than the black on white crime rate

i rest my case.

LOL. You are too stupid to realize what you just said. What a pathetic, ignorant fool.

No, the point just went over your head.

Individually, we kill people, it's murder.

Colletively, we kill people, we call it war. Or revolution. or inquisition or crusade or Jihad... and then it becomes okay. If you win. Oh, in a 100 years someone might care and feel bad about it.

Wow__ They merely treated each other shabbily. That's what its called when you get shipped to Siberia and having your brains blown out after 20 years of hard labor if you dare to defy the system. Nice analysis brah.

Here's the thing about it, guy. No one in my family ancenstory was ever "sent to Siberia", which the Tsars did long before the Commies did.

However, my Cherokee Ancestors were driven out of the Southeast along what is called the "Trail of Tears".

Again, everyone knows who fathered the Mulatos on the neighboring plantations. But never their own.

one particular way to identify racists are those individuals who seem to single out black people as the target of their ire, as long as said black people are either liberal or members of the democratic party. Or more accurately, black people who are not conservative/republican.

Oh sure, these individuals sing the praise of a very select few individuals, those who are conservative and/or republican. But the entire rest of the population? Dirt to them. Lazy, worthless good for nothings eating government cheese and sucking off the teat of government.

When your feelings about a race plays out as the equation of

(entire racial population) - (the ones that conform enough to me that i like) = (the ones i don't like)

things are bad.

if you want to know who is singling out whom you need to look no farther than the black on white crime rate

i rest my case.

really, what case is that?

You can't accept reality?

Here's the thing about it, guy. No one in my family ancenstory was ever "sent to Siberia", which the Tsars did long before the Commies did.

However, my Cherokee Ancestors were driven out of the Southeast along what is called the "Trail of Tears".

Again, everyone knows who fathered the Mulatos on the neighboring plantations. But never their own.

can we have a link to that please?

Forum List

Back