How to identify a racist...........

I don't think Romney's a racist.

I don't think Bush-41 was a racist when he ran the horrible Willie HOrton ads.

Much like they don't believe in Jesus when they get you upset about abortion and gay marriage, they don't really beleive in the racist nonsense.

Finding ways to get you to vote against your own economic interests since 1968.

So what was the reason before 1968? And man you are cynical, but for someone who claims he's a regular joe, you have a very elitist and condescending view of people.

before 1968, Republicans actually GOT it.

They admitted FDR was right. Eisenhower and Nixon realized there needed to be a balance between the private and public sectors, and most sensible people agreed with that. That a strong middle class and a government that worked for the working guy made America stronger.

The one guy who didn't was Goldwater, who put up the, "Every man for himself" bullshit of the far right, without any of the religious crazy. He only took his home state and five Deep South States upset that LBJ signed a civil rights act.

After that, even though he was still something of a Keynesian, Nixon was really the first to start playing the culture cards. Those civil rights types and hippies and feminists are out to destroy the America you know. And the GOP has been slapping those cards down ever since.

And stupid people like Caveman fall for them.

Ok, how was Nixon wrong in that regard? hipppies, feminists and civil rights people are left wing nuts....have you seen the stuff they support? Gay marriage is just one issue, then you have sex anywhere anytime with anybody and then they dont know why we have unwanted pregnancy (but most of them are suprises, I love how people think kids are planned).
And when did they agree FDR was correct?

Could you provide specific links of how the Mormons are a cult. And I do mean LDS Mormons not the Polygamists. LDS rejects Polygamy.

Let's see now. They have a prophet they claim is talking directly to God.

They require their members to go on mandetory missionary trips (usually at great expense to their parents), wear magic underwear, don't allow them to drink alcohol or coffee, smoke, require them to be able to recite a "testimony" on command.

They harrass ex-members and splinter groups.

Yeah, sorry, guy. Mormonism is a cult.

Yup Islam is the real deal religion.
Get caught stealing and they whack off your hand.
If you're a woman and are caught talking to a man who is not your husband or relative
they get brought to the town center and are stoned.
If you are a man and shave your beard they cut off your nose and ears....
Where if you really are a true believer you are encouraged to kill some infidels...

Yup that Mormon religion is starting to look pretty good right now. :D

Ok, how was Nixon wrong in that regard? hipppies, feminists and civil rights people are left wing nuts....have you seen the stuff they support? Gay marriage is just one issue, then you have sex anywhere anytime with anybody and then they dont know why we have unwanted pregnancy (but most of them are suprises, I love how people think kids are planned).
And when did they agree FDR was correct?

Pretty much after the 1952 election, when they rejected the Taft wing's attempt to go back to the small government, isolationist policies of the 1920's.

Reality check, guy. People had unplanned pregnancies and out of wedlock pregnancies before the hippies came along. And there was usually "someone who could take care of that". Sometimes they sent the girl off to live with relatives until the baby came and they dumped it off in an orphanage, but more often, they just had quiet abortions somewhere.

Could you provide specific links of how the Mormons are a cult. And I do mean LDS Mormons not the Polygamists. LDS rejects Polygamy.

Let's see now. They have a prophet they claim is talking directly to God.

They require their members to go on mandetory missionary trips (usually at great expense to their parents), wear magic underwear, don't allow them to drink alcohol or coffee, smoke, require them to be able to recite a "testimony" on command.

They harrass ex-members and splinter groups.

Yeah, sorry, guy. Mormonism is a cult.

Yup Islam is the real deal religion.
Get caught stealing and they whack off your hand.
If you're a woman and are caught talking to a man who is not your husband or relative
they get brought to the town center and are stoned.
If you are a man and shave your beard they cut off your nose and ears....
Where if you really are a true believer you are encouraged to kill some infidels...

Yup that Mormon religion is starting to look pretty good right now. :D

Okay, so other than, "Let's display our ignorance of Islam", which seems to be a favorite conservative meme, what is your point, exactly?

I probably wouldn't want a fundemnetalist Muslim in charge of the country, either.

Forum List

Back