How to identify a racist...........

I think your obsession with Child Molestation should give one pause....

Folks tend to scream the loudest when they feel guilty aabout doing something themselves...much like Jimmy Swaggart.

Victim, perp or both...

Neither, but doesn't it strike you as odd that so much of that sort of stuff happens when Religions is involved?

Put on your thinking caps here... the Catholic Clergy abuse scandal, Joseph Smith and Brigham Young and his CHild Brides, David Koresh and his harem of underaged girls.

That's what happens when you surrender yourself to stupid people with imaginary friends in teh sky... pretty soon you are putting up with a lot.

When I grew up Catholic, we all knew the priests were funny and they kept moving them from one parish to another... and you never let yourself get caught in a room alone with one...

But, hey, they're working for "God", so that's okay, right?

You know Joe, what you think to be 'common' in the Catholic Church really isn't. In fact, per capita, there are more pedophiles in public schools than in the Church.

I don't see you railing against public schools though...

I grew up in the Catholic Church, I was an altar boy for several years, I was never abused nor did I ever even hear rumors of sexual abuse. I got whacked with yardsticks from the nuns at school, but that's about the extent of the 'abuse' I was exposed to.

Now, before you consider me an apologist for the Church, let me tell you that I was the first kid in the history of the Archdiocese of Oakland to REFUSE Confirmation. I believe to this day that the Catholic Church is Mystery Babylon, as described in Revelation 17.

But the Church is NOT the people, and unlike you I refuse to condemn them.

Rev. 18-4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

You know Joe, what you think to be 'common' in the Catholic Church really isn't. In fact, per capita, there are more pedophiles in public schools than in the Church.

I grew up in the Catholic Church, I was an altar boy for several years, I was never abused nor did I ever even hear rumors of sexual abuse. I got whacked with yardsticks from the nuns at school, but that's about the extent of the 'abuse' I was exposed to.

Now, before you consider me an apologist for the Church, let me tell you that I was the first kid in the history of the Archdiocese of Oakland to REFUSE Confirmation. I believe to this day that the Catholic Church is Mystery Babylon, as described in Revelation 17.

Rev. 18-4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

Oh, you believe in a different flavor of religous crazy.... OOOOh, okay. That's okay then.

Sorry, I consider the bible to be one big joke. These were people who didnt know where the sun went at night... and I'm supposed to take them seriously on anything.

IN my former parish, one priest was defrocked for a relationship with a teenage girl and another was accused by a couple of brothers of abuse and the church paid out a huge settlement.

And, no, there aren't more pedophiles in the Public Schools per capita.

Here's the real problem, I think in the case of the Catholics. In my generation, at least, when a kid started acting a bit "fruity" or "effemanite", he was encouraged to go to pre-seminary and then seminary school. Which means that his sexual development was suspended at early puberty.

Now for most people, you age reference your sexuality. When I was a teen, I was attracted to teenage girls, but a 30 year old woman would be an "old lady". Now I'm 50, and I'd consider a 30 year old to be way too young.

But for this priest, who is plucked out of social interaction at puberty, but in this celibate environment, and then dropped back in at let's say age 25... he's going to pick up right where he left off.

The most retarded thing the Catholic do is this celibacy for the clergy, and it wasn't done for any other reason than for the church to retain property.

Sorry, a cult started by child molestors deserves every ounce of hate they get...
Yup, that's what bigots always say. "The object of my hatred deserves it!"

Skinheads, Neo-Nazis, Klansmen...and JoeB. All the same.

Yawn....

Hating by race is wrong.

Hating by religion is a rational choice.

Unless you've signed up for your own set of magic underroos, you've rejected their bullshit as much as I have...

And if he wasn't your only chance to beat the black guy, you'd be just as against him.

Tell me true, Caveman. Romney wasn't your first pick, was he?
Yeah, yeah, we get it -- your irrational, illogical hatred is rational and logical.

Like all leftists, you're both stupid and gullible. You can tell yourself lies and you'll believe them.

I know you did... it's the fact you made the claim to start with which is sooo hilarious, guy!
So why did you ask me yet again to prove a claim I'd already retracted, genius?

I wasn't asking you. I was pointing out how you get things wrong because you're a racist moron...
You never have proven than I'm racist. You ever gonna get around to that?

Because, you know -- you can't.
I'm sorry, you don't think I'm really interested in your inbred opinion at this point, do you?
Then why do you keep asking for it, you freakin' moron? :lol:

Pretty much describes people like him... Cleetus and Clem and the other idiots who keep bending over for the 1% they'll never join and say, "Well, at least he's right with Jesus!"
Coming from a guy with Joe Stalin's cock in his mouth, that's pretty amusing. :lol:

Right.. because I don't get upset about lies about shit that happened 80 years ago.. uh-huh.

you know on the other side of the planet...

What you idiots are doing now has made everyone's life more difficult. And me, too. I kept voting for some of these morons.

The difference is, fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.

Pretty much describes people like him... Cleetus and Clem and the other idiots who keep bending over for the 1% they'll never join and say, "Well, at least he's right with Jesus!"
Coming from a guy with Joe Stalin's cock in his mouth, that's pretty amusing. :lol:

Right.. because I don't get upset about lies about shit that happened 80 years ago.. uh-huh.

you know on the other side of the planet...

What you idiots are doing now has made everyone's life more difficult. And me, too. I kept voting for some of these morons.

The difference is, fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.
The only thing is, you haven't proven any of the anti-Communism claims are lies.

Your say-so may work in the leftist echo chambers, boy, but normal people need more.

And no, posing Communist propaganda isn't proof. Don't try it again.

Oh, you believe in a different flavor of religous crazy.... OOOOh, okay. That's okay then.

Sorry, I consider the bible to be one big joke. These were people who didnt know where the sun went at night... and I'm supposed to take them seriously on anything.

IN my former parish, one priest was defrocked for a relationship with a teenage girl and another was accused by a couple of brothers of abuse and the church paid out a huge settlement.

And, no, there aren't more pedophiles in the Public Schools per capita.

Here's the real problem, I think in the case of the Catholics. In my generation, at least, when a kid started acting a bit "fruity" or "effemanite", he was encouraged to go to pre-seminary and then seminary school. Which means that his sexual development was suspended at early puberty.

Now for most people, you age reference your sexuality. When I was a teen, I was attracted to teenage girls, but a 30 year old woman would be an "old lady". Now I'm 50, and I'd consider a 30 year old to be way too young.

But for this priest, who is plucked out of social interaction at puberty, but in this celibate environment, and then dropped back in at let's say age 25... he's going to pick up right where he left off.

The most retarded thing the Catholic do is this celibacy for the clergy, and it wasn't done for any other reason than for the church to retain property.

Joe.....did you like it?

The only thing is, you haven't proven any of the anti-Communism claims are lies.

Your say-so may work in the leftist echo chambers, boy, but normal people need more.

Guy, the problem is, you think everyone who isn't as batshit crazy as you are is a "communist".

You think there's a commie hiding under your bed and another one in your closet.

Fact is, when you throw out a number that Stalin killed 10 milllion or 50 million people, that's just pretty much saying, "You don't know, but you'll just throw a number out there."

We know how many Hitler killed, it's been documented. Extensively.

To get to a good number for Stalin, you have to throw in wars and famines... they were all his fault somehow..

Was Stalin a bastard? Yup. But oddly enough, a recent poll of Russian listed him as the third greatest Russian in history.

You're right. Romney is playing the shit out of it with his birther and welfare comments, and it's already backfiring on him.

So, he's a racist, right?

Fucking idiot.

I don't think Romney's a racist.

I don't think Bush-41 was a racist when he ran the horrible Willie HOrton ads.

Much like they don't believe in Jesus when they get you upset about abortion and gay marriage, they don't really beleive in the racist nonsense.

Finding ways to get you to vote against your own economic interests since 1968.

So what was the reason before 1968? And man you are cynical, but for someone who claims he's a regular joe, you have a very elitist and condescending view of people.

Guy, the problem is, you think everyone who isn't as batshit crazy as you are is a "communist".

You think there's a commie hiding under your bed and another one in your closet.
No, I think people who support Communism are Communists.

You don't like it? Again, stop supporting Communism.
Fact is, when you throw out a number that Stalin killed 10 milllion or 50 million people, that's just pretty much saying, "You don't know, but you'll just throw a number out there."

We know how many Hitler killed, it's been documented. Extensively.

To get to a good number for Stalin, you have to throw in wars and famines... they were all his fault somehow..
Poor Uncle Joe. You shit your pants in rage when Reagan said "Tear down this wall!", didn't you? You wept bitterly when the wall came down, didn't you?

Tough shit, Skippy.
Was Stalin a bastard? Yup. But oddly enough, a recent poll of Russian listed him as the third greatest Russian in history.
Yeah, people say good things about Obama, too. People can be stupid sometimes.

Fucking idiot.

Much like they don't believe in Jesus when they get you upset about abortion and gay marriage, they don't really beleive in the racist nonsense.

So what was the reason before 1968? And man you are cynical, but for someone who claims he's a regular joe, you have a very elitist and condescending view of people.
You hush. Joe knows what your best interests are. And it's just coincidence that keeping his fellow leftists in power is what's in your best interests.

Coincidence. Sure. Has to be.

Fucking idiot.

before 1968, Republicans actually GOT it.

They admitted FDR was right. Eisenhower and Nixon realized there needed to be a balance between the private and public sectors, and most sensible people agreed with that. That a strong middle class and a government that worked for the working guy made America stronger.

The one guy who didn't was Goldwater, who put up the, "Every man for himself" bullshit of the far right, without any of the religious crazy. He only took his home state and five Deep South States upset that LBJ signed a civil rights act.

After that, even though he was still something of a Keynesian, Nixon was really the first to start playing the culture cards. Those civil rights types and hippies and feminists are out to destroy the America you know. And the GOP has been slapping those cards down ever since.

And stupid people like Caveman fall for them.

But none of these people are your nominee...

You picked the weird cultist who belongs to the religion that didn't let black folks sign up until 1978.

You know that statement is a mis-characterization of the truth Joe, but your hatred for Mormons overrides your ability to tell the truth, doesn't it?

What I know is that Mormon scriptures state that dark skin is how God curses people who offend him. Blacks were punished for the sins of Ham, Native Americans were punished because the Lamanites slaughtered the Nephites (the two tribes that Mormon Scripture says came to the Americas from Israel.)

What I know is that Brigham Young allowed slavery in the Utah Territory.

What I know is the Mormon Church did not allow blacks to hold the priesthood (required of every Mormon male) until 1978.

In short, there was racism at teh very core of this cult, and much like the polygamy, they are trying to scrub it away...

Could you provide specific links of how the Mormons are a cult. And I do mean LDS Mormons not the Polygamists. LDS rejects Polygamy.

Could you provide specific links of how the Mormons are a cult. And I do mean LDS Mormons not the Polygamists. LDS rejects Polygamy.

Let's see now. They have a prophet they claim is talking directly to God.

They require their members to go on mandetory missionary trips (usually at great expense to their parents), wear magic underwear, don't allow them to drink alcohol or coffee, smoke, require them to be able to recite a "testimony" on command.

They harrass ex-members and splinter groups.

Yeah, sorry, guy. Mormonism is a cult.

Forum List

Back