Exclusive video: Donald Trump and Ted Cruz love affair caught on tape!

VikingDisapproval.jpg

You're still a boring faggot.
Why do you people always have this obsession with faggots? I understand you think the word is the ultimate burn because you never actually matured past the 8th grade, but after so much repeated use you come across like a closet case.

Why do you people always have this obsession with faggots? I understand you think the word is the ultimate burn because you never actually matured past the 8th grade, but after so much repeated use you come across like a closet case.
You are the one obsessed with perverted sex

This is your thread

You are the one obsessed with perverted sex

This is your thread
lol I love how you idiots pretend to care about libertarian values when the reality is that you only care about your own. A normal mature adult is not concerned with sex other people are having.

lol I love how you idiots pretend to care about libertarian values when the reality is that you only care about your own. A normal mature adult is not concerned with sex other people are having.
In that case you are not normal since you are obsessed with homosexual perversion as this thread shows

In that case you are not normal since you are obsessed with homosexual perversion as this thread shows
Nah I just don’t feel hatred about it is the difference. You’re awfully hateful and butthurt (pun intended) about what gay people do behind closed doors. Hell if you had it your way, you would gladly make it illegal. Fascism that coddles your snowflake tendencies is obviously okay to have.

Nah I just don’t feel hatred about it is the difference. You’re awfully hateful and butthurt (pun intended) about what gay people do behind closed doors. Hell if you had it your way, you would gladly make it illegal. Fascism that coddles your snowflake tendencies is obviously okay to have.
Love it or hate it, you are the one obsessed with the subject

Forum List

Back