How to Handle the Proselytizers

Well Cynth you just are never gonna understand unless you end up being targeted for genocide with no place to go for safety and no country that will take you in, if you did understand then we would not be repeating history with the Kurds and hearing numbnuts in the U.S. gov't dare ask why we went into Iraq.
So much for the never again speaches in a short term memory society.

I don't like when anyone comes to my door. I don't care if they are carrying religious pamphlets or selling windows. Out in public it doesn't bother me.
There's different kinds of proselytizing and it goes on all the time.

As if it shouldn't go without saying, the OP was intended tongue-in-cheek. I don't really condone assault.

Verbal abuse, on the other hand...
Letting them bring out the worst of one is not much different from what they're doing..
I let them finish their shpill and then bless them and hand them some money..lol

Well Cynth you just are never gonna understand unless you end up being targeted for genocide with no place to go for safety and no country that will take you in, if you did understand then we would not be repeating history with the Kurds and hearing numbnuts in the U.S. gov't dare ask why we went into Iraq.
So much for the never again speaches in a short term memory society.
So when are you Jews going to stop playing the victim card? Being a victim of genocide is no excuse for stealing someones land and then committing genocide against them. Two wrongs never make a right.

Well Cynth you just exposed yourself,
every half wit knows land was purchased and never controlled by Palestinians and your response shows just why the words never again is hollow. And on top of that you failed to answer the Kurd issue and why would Arabs complain about that which they do best, steal and occupy land? Fact Palestine is occupied by Iranian and Syrian proxy and Lebanon by Syrian proxy, Iraq and Yemen by Iranian proxy, Afgahn was occupied by people from other lands as Al Queda, etc. You sound like one of their propagandist or educated in their propaganda which means they abused and used you too.

Forum List

Back