How To Find Millions of Racists

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
How do you create millions of white racists? I have a theory.

I say you can do it by accusing a few million white folks who are not racists and just continue to accuse them of being racists on a daily basis. Keep doing it day after day and week after week, and pretty soon you might just have what you want. The human spirit cannot absorb but so much of this before the inclination to hate the accusers gains traction. What do you expect from just a bunch of "typical white people."

What do you think will happen if you (the liberals) just keep on doing this?

American Thinker: How To Find Millions of Racists

I never realized conservatives were so easily manipulated.

who in the hell knows what that means?

Ravi is saying that your premise means you are easily swayed..

Your premise being that repeated cries and accusations of racism will only result in angry outbursts by those that are wrongly accused and may turn people racist.

Ravi is saying if the false accusations turn you from non-racist to racist you are easily manipulated.

Did I do good or bad Ravi? IF i did good i expect 302 rep points :rofl: J/K

EDIT: I understand your point and think you are somewhat accurate. I find myself very angry over false accusations of anything, if someone tells a lie about me I tend to lose my shit. My boss did it the other day and I almost got myself fired, good thing I've made myself hard to replace (try doing the physical work, managing a shop, and managing the shop's website all for the pay of a regular fabricator...that makes you tough to replace :)).

The false accusations of racism really need to stop, its like the boy who cried wolf...sooner or later people are going to get away with real racism and no one will care because we have heard so many false claims we are numb to them.

Last edited:
I never realized conservatives were so easily manipulated.

who in the hell knows what that means?

Ravi is saying that your premise means you are easily swayed..

Your premise being that repeated cries and accusations of racism will only result in angry outbursts by those that are wrongly accused and may turn people racist.

Ravi is saying if the false accusations turn you from non-racist to racist you are easily manipulated.

Did I do good or bad Ravi? IF i did good i expect 302 rep points :rofl: J/K

EDIT: I understand your point and think you are somewhat accurate. I find myself very angry over false accusations of anything, if someone tells a lie about me I tend to lose my shit. My boss did it the other day and I almost got myself fired, good thing I've made myself hard to replace (try doing the physical work, managing a shop, and managing the shop's website all for the pay of a regular fabricator...that makes you tough to replace :)).

The false accusations of racism really need to stop, its like the boy who cried wolf...sooner or later people are going to get away with real racism and no one will care because we have heard so many false claims we are numb to them.
Not bad, not bad at all.

IMO, there are a few that are flinging false "racist" claims and the cons are magnifying them...kind of like the attendance at last weekend's protest.

But yes, claiming you'll become racist because of false accusations is pretty stupid.

Only trouble is.......the accusations AREN'T false.

We haven't had people displaying swastikas since the American Nazi party did it in 1939 at political conventions.

well it's a good article,, with some good points and good advice.. it's yours to take or leave.. the comments are an extra bonus,, I did'nt make any of them.

but I've always heard if you tell a kid long enough "you won't amount to anything" or you are "worthless" he'll prove you right. so if the dems want to keep shout racist at everybody,, let's just say they've been told. the rest is up to them.. no surprises.

well it's a good article,, with some good points and good advice.. it's yours to take or leave.. the comments are an extra bonus,, I did'nt make any of them.

but I've always heard if you tell a kid long enough "you won't amount to anything" or you are "worthless" he'll prove you right. so if the dems want to keep shout racist at everybody,, let's just say they've been told. the rest is up to them.. no surprises.
So cons are like children. Got it.

So cons are like children. Got it.

good for you. yes cons are just like children, you've nailed us.

Really? You've always heard that?

Hmm...............

I heard the same thing growing up in foster families, and was told I'd never amount to anything.........

Retired Navy Sailor with a pension, healthcare, have won 3 Navy Achievements (all of which were signed by full Admirals), as well as have many awards and qualifications........Drug and Alcohol Program Advisor, Suicide Prevention counselor, Physical Fitness Coordinator, sharpshooter qualified, as well as security forces qualified.

Oh yeah.............I've also been a bicyclist (used to ride 50-100 miles per day), traveled over 26 different countries, and been places that most people only dream of.

How's that theory work again?

Hmm...............

I heard the same thing growing up in foster families, and was told I'd never amount to anything.........

Retired Navy Sailor with a pension, healthcare, have won 3 Navy Achievements (all of which were signed by full Admirals), as well as have many awards and qualifications........Drug and Alcohol Program Advisor, Suicide Prevention counselor, Physical Fitness Coordinator, sharpshooter qualified, as well as security forces qualified.

Oh yeah.............I've also been a bicyclist (used to ride 50-100 miles per day), traveled over 26 different countries, and been places that most people only dream of.

you have our permission to take it or leave it. If you think it's the right thing to do to call millions of Americans racist then go right ahead and do it.

Hmm...............

in my book though you are a big loser cause of your vile attitude and your vile mouth.

You know, the t-baggers wouldn't be getting called nazis if THEY WOULD QUIT DISPLAYING SWASTIKAS!

How fucking hard is that to figure out ya Squeaky Pussy?

One of two things will happen if they continue to spew racism where it doesn't exist. It will fall prey to the 'boy who cried wolf' syndrome or people will realize that what is being called racism when it isn't true racism is just bunk (which is what's happening now), and the meaning of racism will be greatly diminished.

Well, I am here today to formally announce for all to see and read that I reject this notion of what racism is. You see, I can tell a black man, just as I can tell a white man, that he is a liar if in fact he is one. Calling someone a liar is not based on skin color. Calling someone a liar is based upon whether or not that person tells the truth or not. I can partake in the right to peaceably assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances...whether that government happens to be headed by a black man or a white man. Petitioning the government for a redress of grievances has nothing to do with the skin color of the President and everything to do with the policies being enacted by that President.

So continue to call me a racist. Continue to call me part of a racist movement. The words racist and racism no longer have the meaning they once did. They no longer have any power or impact because they have been so misused by the left, that unfortunately they no longer have any meaning. I say unfortunately, because as I said earlier, there are still a bunch of morons out there who base their beliefs, actions and yes , even hatred on skin color. We need to come up for a new word for these imbeciles because racism is dead.

ProudConservative.com - The Blog: RACISM IS DEAD

How do you create millions of white racists? I have a theory.

I say you can do it by accusing a few million white folks who are not racists and just continue to accuse them of being racists on a daily basis. Keep doing it day after day and week after week, and pretty soon you might just have what you want. The human spirit cannot absorb but so much of this before the inclination to hate the accusers gains traction. What do you expect from just a bunch of "typical white people."

What do you think will happen if you (the liberals) just keep on doing this?

American Thinker: How To Find Millions of Racists

Interesting take. This is a white guy in Uganda this month doing mission work. He says "And I won't even mention how we'll feel if you do it while we are on mission trips to poor African nations at our own expense." Good point.

The people who like to throw around the word 'racist' usually have no idea what true racism is, have a low self-esteem and, in many cases, are racists themselves. Many of them feel 'superior' to others because, after all, 'you are racist and I am not'. So silly. In the end, these people seek to divide the country for their own selfish reasons. They really need to keep their mouths shut. The author is exactly right: "You have no idea the hornets' nest you are poking."

You know, the t-baggers wouldn't be getting called nazis if THEY WOULD QUIT DISPLAYING SWASTIKAS!

How fucking hard is that to figure out ya Squeaky Pussy?

Loser! and a Pig! I don't know how you stand it oinky!

If they didn't display swastikas as well as other nazi crap, you know.......they wouldn't be called nazis anymore as THERE WOULD BE NO REASON TO CALL THEM ONE!

Logic is foreign to you hunh?

Forum List

Back