How to destroy the USA IN SIX EASY STEPS..............

so name those societies.

Cause, the entire history of euro's in the new world says otherwise. So, too, does French quebec. We are not talking about a SYMBIOSIS of cultures. We are talking about an infestation of illegals treating it's host the same way botfly larvae uses ITS host. There is no integration or assimilation going on. Mexicans here illegally are still speaking Spanish and continuing their MEXICAN lifestyles with the benefit of clean running water and a government that can actually maintain the semblance of law.

But, I await your list of benevolent nations that freely swap citizens which strengthen the national ID of both..

We have the same problem with the mossies and eastern europeans.

We’re not talking about Apaches, Comanches and Mescaleros here, the only ones who had a stronger claim over the land than Mexico.

Mexico (through spanish colonisation) had a 300 year presence in the “american” southwest. The first spaniard set foot in Texas in 1519 when the ancestors of the “not so old” three hundred were still in London believing the world ended at a precipice a few miles away from the atlantic coast.

1822 – 1519 = 303 years

One can’t even begin to compare the strength and legitimacy of the mexican and american historical claims over that region.

Originally posted by Shogun
Again, Austin wasn't landgrabbing any more than a legal mexican american is. You let your bias sneak in here.

Again, Austin wasn't landgrabbing any more than a legal mexican american is. You let your bias sneak in here.

So set me see if I got this right:

Anglo settlers established themselves in TEJAS under the condition that they became mexican citizens and swore loyalty to Mexico and this somehow gave them the right to rape Mexico’s national sovereignty and split the country in two?

Half of them were illegal immigrants who shouldn’t even be in Mexico to begin with and the other half were lowlife scumbag traitors that lost any right to live in Mexico when they betrayed their oath. They were free to leave Mexico and return to the US anytime they want if they disagreed with any decision taken by the mexican government.

It’s interesting to see you lambasting the jewish american community due to their double allegiance and rationalising a bunch of anglo invaders and traitors.

The double allegiance of the jewish american community pales when compared with that hijo de puta, Steve Austin, the “mexican” citizen that betrayed his country after 20 years of ass kissing in Mexico City.

Last time I checked, jillian wasn’t planning to split the US in half.

And you talk about “my bias”.

José;693465 said:
We’re not talking about Apaches, Comanches and Mescaleros here, the only ones who had a stronger claim over the land than Mexico.

Mexico (through spanish colonisation) had a 300 year presence in the “american” southwest. The first spaniard set foot in Texas in 1519 when the ancestors of the “not so old” three hundred were still in London believing the world ended at a precipice a few miles away from the atlantic coast.

1822 – 1519 = 303 years

One can’t even begin to compare the strength and legitimacy of the mexican and american historical claims over that region.

which says what about a legitimate mexican government granting gringos rights to settle?

José;693466 said:

Anglo settlers established themselves in TEJAS under the condition that they became mexican citizens and swore loyalty to Mexico and this somehow gave them the right to rape Mexico’s national sovereignty and split the country in two?

Half of them were illegal immigrants who shouldn’t even be in Mexico to begin with and the other half were lowlife scumbag traitors that lost any right to live in Mexico when they betrayed their oath. They were free to leave Mexico and return to the US anytime they want if they disagreed with any decision taken by the mexican government.

give them the RIGHT? did I suggest that at all? Again, I stated that, given the historic reality of texas ceding from mexico following a LEGITIMATE grant to settle, why should we predict anything less from our modern ILLEGITIMATE settlers.

Mexico tried to keep texas but lost it. to texans. You opinion of what THEY should have done then heavily reflects the flaw in your logic regarding what the US should do now. I would not follow the same mistake that cost mexico texas. for some reason, you'd repeat this mistake as long as it benefits mexicans despite the US. Feel free to elaborate.

José;693467 said:
It’s interesting to see you lambasting the jewish american community due to their double allegiance and rationalising a bunch of anglo invaders and traitors.

The double allegiance of the jewish american community pales when compared with that hijo de puta, Steve Austin, the “mexican” citizen that betrayed his country after 20 years of ass kissing in Mexico City.

Last time I checked, jillian wasn’t planning to split the US in half.

And you talk about “my bias”.

Funny, I don't seem to see any current "anglo invaders and traitors" hitting the news reals these days. You want Texas? come get it.

Again, let me point out exactly where your logic fails miserably, MEXICO granted those Gringos the right to settle. Where did Isreal get it's right to settle? Palestine? Did those settlers take the word of SPAIN or did they wait to get permission from the MEXICAN RULING GOVERNMENT?

Last time I checked, palestine land WAS split in half.

indeed, I will talk about your bias if I see it.

Hell, it's pretty telling when mexican police chiefs run for the border seeking political asylum in the US, Ravi.

It’s quite ironic that you brought up this subject since Mexico has a big problem with “illegal immigration” of American weapons.

Texas Gun Dealers Fuel Mexican Drug Wars with Pistols, Assault Weapons
El Paso Times (Texas)
22 May 2008
High-powered rifles and handguns used by drug cartel hit men waging a bloody war in Mexico have been traced to suspected gun smugglers in El Paso, an ATF agent testified Wednesday at a federal detention hearing in El Paso. Money and weapons flowing from the United States fuel drug trafficking and organized crime in Mexico, to the tune of about $10 billion a year, Jose Luis Santiago Vasconcelos, Mexico's deputy federal attorney general...

Mexican Drug War 'Hit Guns' Traced to Texas Gun Buyer, El Paso Gun ShopEl Paso Times (Texas)
21 May 2008
Guns recovered in a shootout in Chihuahua City in September 2006 were traced to an El Paso man, according to testimony by an ATF agent during a detention hearing today at the federal courthouse. Juan Carlos Meza is accused of buying several handguns and rifles at gun shops in El Paso that were then allegedly exported to Mexico, including buying weapons for a drug cartel hit man, testified Special Agent Frank Henderson in the U.S....

Licensed Arizona Dealer 'Knowingly' Sold 650 Guns for Mexican Drug Wars
Associated Press
6 May 2008
PHOENIX -- The arrest of a gun shop owner on Tuesday broke up a suspected firearms trafficking operation that supplied violent Mexican drug cartels, authorities said. Agents raided X Calibur Guns and arrested George Iknadosian after undercover agents bought guns at the store indicating they were to be trafficked to Mexico, said Carlos Baixauli, a special agent with the U.S. Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives.

Should I start blaming America’s gun legislation for Mexico’s problems or even the fact that America does not arrest people jumping the fence towards Mexico?

Of course not.

The real problem is the lack of political will to solve the problem.

Check this out:

Porous US-Mexico Border Lets Slip Guns, Gun Runners, Money Every Day
Arizona Republic
23 April 2008
GREEN VALLEY -- Thousands of border agents, dozens of checkpoints and hundreds of miles of barriers are set up to stop contraband and illegal immigrants getting into the United States. But little more than a chance roadside inspection stops smugglers going the other way. That imbalance shows no sign of changing soon, but it has given rise to a novel experiment under way in Pima County. There, the Sheriff's Department has...

http://www.gunpolicy.org/Topics/Guns_In_Mexico.html

You blame america’s immigration problems on Mexico’s poverty and unwillingness to act as America’s border patrol when in reality it is a clear cut case of dereliction of duty on the part of the US authorities.

I don’t blame the US gun legislation for Mexico’s problems with illegal American weapons.

The problem here is not the fact that you can buy firearms in America almost as easily as vegetables at a grocery store.

The problem is Mexico’s lack of political will to secure the border and arrest the smugglers and criminals who buy those weapons.

Patrol the border effectively, arrest the smugglers and buyers and the problem will be drastically reduced.

If you treated both countries fairly you’d reach the same conclusion:

The apprehension of illegal American weapons is Mexico’s responsibility and the detention and deportation of illegal Mexicans is America’s responsibility.

Besides, America does not need any help from Mexico. What causes the immigration issue to remain unresolved is two main reasons:

1) The fact that many sectors of the American society profit from illegal immigration.

2) The fact that many people in America don’t see illegal immigration as a problem, as you can see firsthand here, or just don’t care one way or the other

Of these two factors the second is by far the most important.

Trust me Corporate America can’t do anything against millions of average Americans protesting in front of the White House.

When and if these kinds of protests happen will be the day the immigration issue will disappear.

But blaming an easy, foreign target like Mexico will never make this protests happen.

Instead of scapegoating Mexico, you should be in Washington, shouting and waving placards in front of the White House.

José;693466 said:

You've got it. Immigrants to Tejas became Mexican citizens, they were even forced to become Catholic.......No matter how much you dislike it, they rebelled and won. No different than Mexico repelling against Spain, or The Colonists rebelling against the British.

José;693629 said:
Besides, America does not need any help from Mexico. What causes the immigration issue to remain unresolved is two main reasons:

1) The fact that many sectors of the American society profit from illegal immigration.

2) The fact that many people in America don’t see illegal immigration as a problem, as you can see firsthand here, or just don’t care one way or the other

Trust me Corporate America can’t do anything against millions of average Americans protesting in front of the White House.

When and if these kinds of protests happen will be the day the immigration issue will disappear.

But blaming an easy, foreign target like Mexico will never make this protests happen.

Instead of scapegoating Mexico, you should be in Washington, shouting and waving placards in front of the White House.

You right on SOME of your analogy, corporate interests rule the land above all else and needs slaves..............................and after they and their gubment have convinced the american people of their uselessness and what jobs they WILL NO LONGER DO at under a living wage......................so they enlisted their slaves...................mexicans, even though the joblessness amoung our nations youth and poor is totally out of hand and getting worse, and then they get into the line of work that the unsavory coming in here provide, selling drugs, sex, what ever to survive, being the natural opportunists that we are???????:rolleyes: :eusa_think:

José;693627 said:
It’s quite ironic that you brought up this subject since Mexico has a big problem with “illegal immigration” of American weapons.

Should I start blaming America’s gun legislation for Mexico’s problems or even the fact that America does not arrest people jumping the fence towards Mexico?

Of course not.

The real problem is the lack of political will to solve the problem.

Check this out:

You blame america’s immigration problems on Mexico’s poverty and unwillingness to act as America’s border patrol when in reality it is a clear cut case of dereliction of duty on the part of the US authorities.

I don’t blame the US gun legislation for Mexico’s problems with illegal American weapons.

The problem here is not the fact that you can buy firearms in America almost as easily as vegetables at a grocery store.

The problem is Mexico’s lack of political will to secure the border and arrest the smugglers and criminals who buy those weapons.

Patrol the border effectively, arrest the smugglers and buyers and the problem will be drastically reduced.

If you treated both countries fairly you’d reach the same conclusion:

The apprehension of illegal American weapons is Mexico’s responsibility and the detention and deportation of illegal Mexicans is America’s responsibility.

This STRAWMAN doesn't alleviate the FACT that MEXICO granted Austin the right to settle. Are you ever going to address that?

dude, stop doing EXACTLY what Jillian does when she blames iran for the treatment of pals. MEXICO is not a "victim" of the US no matter how many times we try to deflect the topic. You wanna blame your drug lords on the US? Too fucking bad. It's not AMERICA'S fault that your mexican government is worthless.

José;693629 said:

1. Many sectors in MEXICO proffit from illegal gun imports. Whats your point?

2. Can you prove this or am I supposed to take your word that a majority of Americans just don't give a fuck about being Mexico's personal tampon? I'd say you are quite mistake about this notion OR we'd have given illegals citizenship by now.

Mexico is not a victim here so you can take the boohoo "it's not mexico's fault" crap and place it back in the toilet where it belongs. Unless, of course, you are in mexico and don't have running water in which case any old shit shack lean to will do.

Trust me, the day illegal mexicans are given citizenship you'll see people like me at the white house. Until then, stop assuming that your pet nation deserves more consideration than any other shithole, third world nation.

You've got it. Immigrants to Tejas became Mexican citizens, they were even forced to become Catholic.......No matter how much you dislike it, they rebelled and won. No different than Mexico repelling against Spain, or The Colonists rebelling against the British.

thats exactly it. NOT TO MENTION, that mexico gave the settlers the right to do so. Did natives do the same for europeans? Pals do the same for Jews? Blaming American gun producers won't make Mexico LESS infested with MEXICAN drug lords. Austin Texas is NOT why Tijuana Mexico is such a fucking septic tank honey hole.

Trust me, the day illegal mexicans are given citizenship you'll see people like me at the white house. Until then, stop assuming that your pet nation deserves more consideration than any other shithole, third world nation.

Hey, I'd vote for you over Obama any day of the week.

Brian and nibor

I really appreciated your SERIOUS contribution to the debate and will adress Brian’s excellent defence of the american settlers later.

But Shogun is not taking the debate seriously anymore, distorting my opinions (“you say Mexico is a victim of american weapons”, when I said exactly the opposite, “you support illegal Mexican immigration” when I said exactly the opposite, post n° 76 etc, etc, etc…)

I don’t have a problem with trolling, I do it myself every now and then.

I will respond to Brian’s excellent argument later but now it’s time to take the gloves off.

Unfortunately, Gunny will have to take the necessary measures : (

Shogun
You want Texas? come get it

José and Maria are working on it, aren’t they?

:badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:

I have some bad news that will surely make Steve and his henchmen spin on their graves totally out of control:

JOSÉ AND MARIA ARE BACK IN TOWN!!!

Austin’s reaction:

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Mexico is not a victim here so you can take the boohoo "it's not mexico's fault" crap and place it back in the toilet where it belongs. Unless, of course, you are in mexico and don't have running water in which case any old shit shack lean to will do.

Necesitas una gran verga mexicana en el culo, gringo puto.

You anglos are going the way of the Dodo bird.

We don’t even have to fight and die for the land you stole from us like our brown brothers, the Palestinian people.

We just have to continue jumping the fence, making sweet love and waiting for you to die out by sheer lack of reproduction.

You’re not in a position to threaten anyone cuz you’re about to become a museum attraction in North America, gringo del infierno.

You a big yankee, bro. Deal with it.

I can almost envision Aztlan’s first turist attraction:

TWO PESOS TO TAKE A PISS ON GOOD OLD SAM’S GRAVE!!!!

THREE PESOS TO “IRRIGATE” STEVE’S!!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Forum List

Back