How to destroy the USA IN SIX EASY STEPS..............

Swap citizens? Dunno. Integration happens when you allow people to become citizens. It's been happening here since the USA was colonized.

HA!

yea, every time I have to hit 1 for engrish it drives your "integration happens when people become citizens" point home.

:cool:

Re: FW: Immigration----
You may not know this sender. Mark as safe | Mark as unsafe
Sent:Thu 5/22/08 9:48 AM
To: [email protected]

Rob,
Being from Canada I can fully understand what Dick Lamm is saying. He is 100 % correct. I hope Americans pay attention to what he is saying!!

John

well, I kinda figured id head you off at the pass by using the word Spanish instead of the word Mexican to describe the product of pressing "2".

why don't you take a stab at listing cultures that have this magical symbiosis that Jeaves was referring to instead of bunching up those panties today?

Re: FW: Immigration----
You may not know this sender. Mark as safe | Mark as unsafe
Sent:Thu 5/22/08 9:48 AM
To: [email protected]

Rob,
Being from Canada I can fully understand what Dick Lamm is saying. He is 100 % correct. I hope Americans pay attention to what he is saying!!

John

Wow, that was really, really impressive. Well thought out...hit all the high points...I'm convinced. Shoot all the illegals now!

well, I kinda figured id head you off at the pass by using the word Spanish instead of the word Mexican to describe the product of pressing "2".

why don't you take a stab at listing cultures that have this magical symbiosis that Jeaves was referring to instead of bunching up those panties today?

Not sure what you're talking about with symbiosis. The country that has successfully integrated multiple cultures for over 200 years is the USA.

Not sure what you're talking about with symbiosis. The country that has successfully integrated multiple cultures for over 200 years is the USA.

HA!

yea, you might wanna brush up on your history, Ravi.. Just so you know, Washington didn't actually chop down a cherry tree either.

why don't you stop avoiding my question about your statement by assuming that im a racist that hates mexicans. You said

This statement is skewed. History shows it otherwise as well... History shows that symbiosis between cultures provide prosperity not seen in homogenus societies..

feel free to name them. History also shows PROSPERITY rife in Nazi Germany too. Prosperity in England while it taxed the shit out of the colonies. Prosperity while we were busy rationalizing manifest destiny. Care to comment on how each of these conflicting societies gelled into a prosperous common nation? French Quebec isn't gelling with the REST of Canada. The colonies didn't gel with the native societies. THE US didn't gel with Mexico while taking the American southwest. so, Im curious, who where YOU talking about?
Go back a little further than european nationalism .. especially in germany where a confluence of cultural tribes flourished... Why was it that there were so many Jews in germany and poland? What did the Jewish culture have to offer European and Mideastern states? Why did this lend hand to economic success?

I didnt say you hated mexicans.. I was just pointing out that you are fixated on them... This fixation however uncorrected would most definitely lead to hate and bitter clinging you friggin gun nut...

Go back a little further than european nationalism .. especially in germany where a confluence of cultural tribes flourished... Why was it that there were so many Jews in germany and poland? What did the Jewish culture have to offer European and Mideastern states? Why did this lend hand to economic success?

I didnt say you hated mexicans.. I was just pointing out that you are fixated on them... This fixation however uncorrected would most definitely lead to hate and bitter clinging you friggin gun nut...

yea, im fixated on mexicans because it's not Brazilians who have infested the nation illegally. Were taht the case then we'd be talking about pressing 2 for Portuguese.

and Jews? really? the single most fucked with ethnic (or national depending on what day it is) identity to walk the face of the earth strikes you as a good example of gelling cultures?

yea, im fixated on mexicans because it's not Brazilians who have infested the nation illegally. Were taht the case then we'd be talking about pressing 2 for Portuguese.

and Jews? really? the single most fucked with ethnic (or national depending on what day it is) identity to walk the face of the earth strikes you as a good example of gelling cultures?
Now you got a problem with the Jews.. christ man...

Now you got a problem with the Jews.. christ man...

not at all.. I just think is fricking hilarious that you would use the same group whose burning bush to holocaust tribulation proves my point is all.

so, speaking of jews, what OTHER nations have historically blended right in?

Oh, and feel free to elaborate on your original statement that history says otherwise..

not that im shocked that you'd assume as much considering your last statement about assuming my motivation here.

Hey.. several cultures flourished side by side for years.. that was until a bunch of xenophobic nationalistic pricks upset the balance..

Personally I like having migrants pick my produce, cut my lawns and build our cities.. you got a problem with that.. use some of that american ingenuity of yours and stop blaming others for your failures.... I think it hillarious that those leaning right are the ones crying foul here..

Hey.. several cultures flourished side by side for years.. that was until a bunch of xenophobic nationalistic pricks upset the balance..

Personally I like having migrants pick my produce, cut my lawns and build our cities.. you got a problem with that.. use some of that american ingenuity of yours and stop blaming others for your failures.... I think it hillarious that those leaning right are the ones crying foul here..

well, why don't you start naming names then instead of being ambiguous as hell. And, blaming what you call xenophobic nationalist pricks means jack shit while you absolutely refuse to post examples of your goofy statement.

And, I dont really give a damn about your personal preference. You may enjoy near-slave labour and a modern share cropper generation for the sake of your strawberry prices but, be sure, what makes ME laugh is how far those who think they are lefties will go to enable a cycle of a second class population for the sake of decks, lettuce and lawns while letting Mehico totally disregard it's own fucking peasant class.

Now, I realize that this might be a bit too tough for you to digest since calling me an antisemite or racist or prick nationalist doesn't really fit the bill so why don't you focus your energy on naming all these fairy tale nations that blissfully exchange populations while maintaining their own individual identity. After all, PROSPERITY sure the fuck isn't much of an indicator given the PROSPERITY being enjoyed while Germany was busy taking over Europe, eh? Not to mention, the role your FINE example played in that particular war.

there is a mexican food joke in there somewhere...

It was a serious question. It sounds like you are basing your entire argument on how Jews were treated in Germany.

You do realize we've successfully integrated all kinds of cultures for over two hundred years, don't you. And oddly enough, the ones that give us the most problems are the right wing nuts.

reread my posts. I didn't bring up jews as an example of a national symbiotic relationship. But, they sure the hell have been a constant example of a host nation REFUSING to accept jewish populations. No, we are not gassing mexicans and Im sure we wont. But, Ole Jeepers made a comment about how nations have historically flourished under what we see happening with mexicans in america today. All i want to see is his list of nations that prove his statement. Or, more likely, a recant on a phenominally naive statement.

for christs sake.. he tried to whip out the ole Scarlet A routine when I questioned his jewish example... Hell, it's not like the fucking state motto of israel isn't "we are persicuted eternally".

This is what he actually said, Shog:

This statement is skewed. History shows it otherwise as well... History shows that symbiosis between cultures provide prosperity not seen in homogenus societies..

I believe you misunderstood him. btw, we've been letting Cubans become citizens for years and they've all assimilated quite nicely. I'm willing to bet the same would hold for Mexicans. People tend to be loyal when they are given citizenship, overall.

Forum List

Back