How to destroy the USA IN SIX EASY STEPS..............

José;693797 said:
Shogun
You want Texas? come get it

José and Maria are working on it, aren’t they?

:badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:

If hiding like la cocaracha and losing any semblance of American rights amounts to working on it then...

say, how is that quest for illegal alien drivers license going?

By the way, calling me a troll won't alleviate the fact that you refuse to address the difference between the creation of israel and the 300 creation of texas. Nor will it minimize that you have thrown more than a few strawmen out hoping to avoid the wall of logic that Im doling out in this thread. OR, your astoundingly illogical opinion of what mexico SHOULD have done with it's gringos compared to what you want the US to do with illegal mexicans. GEtting angry and ignoring me won't make your points stick any more than they already have not.

José;693803 said:
Necesitas una gran verga mexicana en el culo, gringo puto.
You anglos are going the way of the Dodo bird.
We don’t even have to fight and die for the land you stole from us like our brown brothers, the Palestinian people.
We just have to continue jumping the fence, making sweet love and waiting for you to die out by sheer lack of reproduction.
You’re not in a position to threaten anyone cuz you’re about to become a museum attraction in North America, gringo del infierno.
You a big yankee, bro. Deal with it.
I can almost envision Aztlan’s first turist attraction:
TWO PESOS TO TAKE A PISS ON GOOD OLD SAM’S GRAVE!!!!
THREE PESOS TO “IRRIGATE” STEVE’S!!!
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

oh.. you wanna make a racist thing now, wetback? While you are busy wringing the rio grand out of your poncho feel free to remind me how many latino nations, outside of europe, that have stepped out of that third world country status while I laugh at your notion that whiteys will be disappearing any time soon. It's just the taquila worm whispering quiet nothings into your ear during the daily siesta-nap, buddy. Dog meat burritos and montezuma's revenge probably won't become a panacea any time soon. And, feel free to take your anchor baby mammas back to peso-land where used socks are luxury feminine hygiene products. You might just find the zorro fantasy slowing down after the 14 amendment get a little clarification.

Indeed, we ARE in a position to threaten since, for all general purposes, your national yearly product amounts to whatever can fit in an envelope from the US. Not to mention, WE provide business opportunities exponentially above and beyond your cheap labor. Hell, prisoners can do what your pauper class can do. AND read an MSDS in engrish to boot!

You deal with it, tortilla lips. And, when you save up enough pesos to form an army reflective of the 21st century, feel free to throw your cajones around and see what happens to ya. You'll still be crying about Austin a hundred years from this day. Indeed, bring on la raza, dude! We'll turn you into another terrorist organization and crush you like a sad little donkey pinata filled with chicklets and you'll be back to shitting in bushes like any other homeless, third world population before the water on your back dries.

and, let me remind you, the jews, much like us norte americanos gringos, are still dominating your bean dip ass, yo.

see, I can return as much as you wanna give...

:cool:

now now, ladies..

Go rent the Bill Hicks dvd of your choice and you will understand

110295607_62cfc3629b.jpg

I like Carlos Mencia's opinion of this. I've tried to find the clip but can't seem to.

He spoke towards those who gripe that the Southwestern U.S. used to belong to Mexico, and that we should feel bad for taking it.

His response went something like this:

"Have you ever been to Mexico?"

"Mexico SUCKS!"

"Thank God we took it over, look what we've done with the place!"

now now, ladies..

Go rent the Bill Hicks dvd of your choice and you will understand

110295607_62cfc3629b.jpg

Bill Hicks was briliant.

You fancy yourself the Bill Hicks of this board???? :eusa_doh:

I don't think you and he would have agreed ;)

[ame]http://youtube.com/watch?v=dJcebIEOkhY[/ame]

Well, maybe....

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHey5g56CIs&NR=1[/ame]

I like Carlos Mencia's opinion of this. I've tried to find the clip but can't seem to.

He spoke towards those who gripe that the Southwestern U.S. used to belong to Mexico, and that we should feel bad for taking it.

His response went something like this:

"Have you ever been to Mexico?"

"Mexico SUCKS!"

"Thank God we took it over, look what we've done with the place!"

Yeah, you don't see wetbacks settling in the wide open middle of nowhere like the first American pioneers did…..instead they all run straight for American-made cities to get themselves some of dat easy Yankee moolah…

Yeah, you don't see wetbacks settling in the wide open middle of nowhere like the first American pioneers did…..instead they all run straight for American-made cities to get themselves some of dat easy Yankee moolah…

I don't know why anyone in their right mind would want the Southwest to be part of Mexico again.. Mexico can't even control itself as it is. The country of Mexico has the most problems on the continent. THey've got twice as many poor and homeless, they've got twice the crimes and twice as less of justice. They've got twice as many druglords, etc...

I don't know why anyone in their right mind would want the Southwest to be part of Mexico again.. Mexico can't even control itself as it is. The country of Mexico has the most problems on the continent. THey've got twice as many poor and homeless, they've got twice the crimes and twice as less of justice. They've got twice as many druglords, etc...

And yet Shogun thinks they can get it together enough to take us over.

:cuckoo:

And yet Shogun thinks they can get it together enough to take us over.

:cuckoo:

WEll.....after losing the Texas Revolution (and Tejas) Santa Anna said that Mexico would take back Texas without firing a shot. Some historians claim that he may have meant that Mexico's military would eventually be so powerful that Texas could not fight back. Others see it as Santa Anna's grand plan to retake Texas by "recolonizing" it under a cloak of darkness. Whites are now considered the minority in Texas.
There are way more Mexicans in Texas than there are people of European and African descent. I do realize that many of these "MExicans" are really just of Mexican heritage but were born here and are American citizens. However, many of these Mexican-Americans have family in Mexico. There are also millions more that are illegal. Given the right circumstances, the shear volumn of Mexicans could result in a rebellion. I'm not advocating a conspiracy, but it's certainly not off the table. Some would say that the Texas border today is as dangerous as Iraq. The drug wars are spilling into the U.S. and the Mexican military has made numerous incursions (miles) into the U.S. without permission from the U.S. govt or Texas. There have been BATTLES on the border towns. And when I say battle I mean RPGs, machine guns, grenades, etc.....Many Americans are simply "missing" (being kidnapped) as well as thousands of Mexicans living in border towns.
When the govt. was starting to talk about immigration a while back, I remember all of the rioting and protests by many Mexicans. I wouldn't be suprised if an eventual action was taken by the govt. causing mass rioting and rebellion. It's a very unstable situation. Do I really think this will happen tomorrow??? No. But I do beleive that it is a possibility.

WEll.....after losing the Texas Revolution (and Tejas) Santa Anna said that Mexico would take back Texas without firing a shot. Some historians claim that he may have meant that Mexico's military would eventually be so powerful that Texas could not fight back. Others see it as Santa Anna's grand plan to retake Texas by "recolonizing" it under a cloak of darkness. Whites are now considered the minority in Texas.
There are way more Mexicans in Texas than there are people of European and African descent. I do realize that many of these "MExicans" are really just of Mexican heritage but were born here and are American citizens. However, many of these Mexican-Americans have family in Mexico. There are also millions more that are illegal. Given the right circumstances, the shear volumn of Mexicans could result in a rebellion. I'm not advocating a conspiracy, but it's certainly not off the table. Some would say that the Texas border today is as dangerous as Iraq. The drug wars are spilling into the U.S. and the Mexican military has made numerous incursions (miles) into the U.S. without permission from the U.S. govt or Texas. There have been BATTLES on the border towns. And when I say battle I mean RPGs, machine guns, grenades, etc.....Many Americans are simply "missing" (being kidnapped) as well as thousands of Mexicans living in border towns.
When the govt. was starting to talk about immigration a while back, I remember all of the rioting and protests by many Mexicans. I wouldn't be suprised if an eventual action was taken by the govt. causing mass rioting and rebellion. It's a very unstable situation. Do I really think this will happen tomorrow??? No. But I do beleive that it is a possibility.

The drug wars are escalating in Mexico. Of course you don't hear much about this in our media. The drug cartels in Mexico are killing whoever gets in their way, including high Mexican officials such as the top national police chief. More than 1,000 Mexicans have been killed so far this year in violence tied to organized crime. Unless Calderon gets it together we could have a new Columbia sitting right next door.

Originally posted by BrianH
You've got it. Immigrants to Tejas became Mexican citizens, they were even forced to become Catholic.......No matter how much you dislike it, they rebelled and won. No different than Mexico repelling against Spain, or The Colonists rebelling against the British.

Brian

Let’s first consider this...

Even the mexican population of Texas, living there for many generations, didn’t have any right to secede from Mexico for the same reason the hispanic population of states like Jalisco and Baja California cannot secede either:

They did not constitute a separate ethnic identity, distinct from the rest of Mexico’s population.

You couldn’t tell the diference between a Tejano or a Californio and a mexican from Jalisco.

Tejanos = 100% Mexicans = no right to an independent state

Now let’s adress the american settlers.

Only ethnic groups who have a HISTORICAL PRESENCE on a given region can claim the right to have a separate state.

300 americans cannot emigrate to Greece and claim part of the country as their homeland 13 years later. Ethnic groups cannot be considered natives of the land without at least 2 generations born and bred in their new homeland.

BRIAN = “No different than Mexico repelling against Spain”

Historical presence of mexicans on their homeland = 1519 – 1810 = 291 years

BRIAN = “or The Colonists rebelling against the British.”

Historical presence of americans on their homeland = 1607 – 1776 = 169 years

Anglo settlers in Texas

Historical presence of anglo settlers in Tejas = 1823 – 1836 = 13 years

Place of Birth

Stephen Austin = Virginia

Samuel Houston = Virginia

David Crockett = Tennessee

etc, etc, etc...

FOREIGN-BORN CITIZENS HAVE NO RIGHT TO CLAIM ANY REGION OF THEIR NEW COUNTRY AS THEIR HISTORICAL HOMELAND AFTER A 13 YEAR PRESENCE, LET ALONE THE RIGHT TO SECEDE.

As I said, Brian, your argument is very good at first sight, but it simply doesn’t hold up under close scrutiny.

Forum List

Back