How To Defuse A Racist Attack

Since Trump got elected the racist scumbags have slithered out from under their rocks and are now feeling emboldened......

Yeah, a lot of them posting here.

And you help validate what they believe. ....

That is a lie.

Not really. When you agree that blacks are racists without understanding how things came to be you enable them.

When you male false claims about how a father needs to be in black homes and that's the problem, not the years of white racist policy, then you enable them.

You have done both.

At least two straw men in the dishonest post above. Your apparent need to misrepresent shows the weakness in your position and your character.

Since Trump got elected the racist scumbags have slithered out from under their rocks and are now feeling emboldened......

That is a lie.

Not really. When you agree that blacks are racists without understanding how things came to be you enable them.

When you male false claims about how a father needs to be in black homes and that's the problem, not the years of white racist policy, then you enable them.

You have done both.

At least two straw men in the dishonest post above. Your apparent need to misrepresent shows the weakness in your position and your character.

No straw men exist here and he post was not dishonest. For one to even begin discussing the possibility of black racism one must develop straw men and false equivalences. Secondly you did agree that homes without dads was the problem in the black community.

Ok lets put an end to this nonsense. From now on when you make such claims provide examples. Because you make these claims and never show anything or explain how they are what you claim.

You have done both.
Fatherless households aren't good for any race and what white policy is in effect? And why are many blacks successful without your approval? Reality differs from your thinking.

You know exactly what I mean. We will not be enabling your pretending to have amnesia.

The facts are support my thinking and not yours.

The reality is that fatherless homes are not the problem in the black community. I'm not saying a fatherless home is either good or bad, I am saying that what you believe is not supported by the facts.

You lack the intelligence to debate this issue.
No, I don't know what you mean. You're a babbling fool chanting nonsense in a padded cell. I don't live in your bizarre world.

What facts support you? So far you offered one turd after another and are apparently convinced the highest pile wins. You lack the character to discuss anything with anyone.

That is a lie.

You have done both.

No straw men exist here and he post was not dishonest. ....

Then you don't know what those words mean.

Forum List

Back