Keepin' It Real... A Black Man Sums Up African Accomplishment.

Vastator

Platinum Member
Oct 14, 2014
A refreshing take on actual historical truth. By a black guy no less...

Trigger warning! If you are a history revisionist; you will not like this video.

If you are a lover of truth... Then you already knew the things this man says. And it's not PC.

The racist will always search long and hard for that one ignorant uneducated black stooge who validates their stupidity.

The racist will always search long and hard for that one ignorant uneducated black stooge who validates their stupidity.
If you dispute his facts, then by all means present Your arguments against them. However that would actually require you to watch the video. Do explain how "truth" is racist. This should be amusing...

If you dispute his facts, then by all means present Your arguments against them. However that would actually require you to watch the video. Do explain how "truth" is racist. This should be amusing...

I'd wager that this man is far more educated than you.

Not if he said what he did in that video.

He' snot presenting facts. Let me know when he does.

As everyone already knew... You got nothin'. Absolutely nothin'. And no; flinging shit, and name calling isn't something. Contribute. Or be relegated to irrelevance... Your choice.

As everyone already knew... You got nothin'. Absolutely nothin'. And no; flinging shit, and name calling isn't something. Contribute. Or be relegated to irrelevance... Your choice.

This is going to be a waste of time.

100 African Cities Destroyed By Europeans, 1 of 4

Benin City, the mighty medieval capital now lost without trace
With its mathematical layout and earthworks longer than the Great Wall of China, Benin City was one of the best planned cities in the world when London was a place of ‘thievery and murder’. So why is nothing left?

1101.jpg

What impressed the first visiting Europeans most was the wealth, artistic beauty and magnificence of the city. Immediately European nations saw the opportunity to develop trade with the wealthy kingdom, importing ivory, palm oil and pepper – and exporting guns. At the beginning of the 16th century, word quickly spread around Europe about the beautiful African city, and new visitors flocked in from all parts of Europe, with ever glowing testimonies, recorded in numerous voyage notes and illustrations.

Now, however, the great Benin City is lost to history. Its decline began in the 15th century, sparked by internal conflicts linked to the increasing European intrusion and slavery trade at the borders of the Benin empire.

Then in 1897, the city was destroyed by British soldiers – looted, blown up and burnt to the ground. My great grandparents were among the many who fled following the sacking of the city; they were members of the elite corps of the king’s doctors.

Seems like your "real black man doesn't know this story. And there are more. Same thing, African cities destroyed by whites.

But of course Africans have never built an enduring city. Yep, It's the Africans who can't do, Not whites who colonized hem by military force, used divide and conquer to favor certain groups creating long lasting animosity among Africans, nope it's all the failure of those Africans.

Your boy is a dunce cap.

Story of cities #5: Benin City, the mighty medieval capital now lost without trace

th

With its mathematical layout and earthworks longer than the Great Wall of China, Benin City was one of the best planned cities in the world when London was a place of ‘thievery and murder’. So why is nothing left?

1101.jpg

What impressed the first visiting Europeans most was the wealth, artistic beauty and magnificence of the city. Immediately European nations saw the opportunity to develop trade with the wealthy kingdom, importing ivory, palm oil and pepper – and exporting guns. At the beginning of the 16th century, word quickly spread around Europe about the beautiful African city, and new visitors flocked in from all parts of Europe, with ever glowing testimonies, recorded in numerous voyage notes and illustrations.

Now, however, the great Benin City is lost to history. Its decline began in the 15th century, sparked by internal conflicts linked to the increasing European intrusion and slavery trade at the borders of the Benin empire.

Then in 1897, the city was destroyed by British soldiers – looted, blown up and burnt to the ground. My great grandparents were among the many who fled following the sacking of the city; they were members of the elite corps of the king’s doctors.

Seems like your "real black man doesn't know this story. And there are more. Same thing, African cities destroyed by whites.

But of course Africans have never built an enduring city. Yep, It's the Africans who can't do, Not whites who colonized hem by military force, used divide and conquer to favor certain groups creating long lasting animosity among Africans, nope it's all the failure of those Africans.

Your boy is a dunce cap.

Story of cities #5: Benin City, the mighty medieval capital now lost without trace

th
Apparently you don't understand what the word "endure" means...

Liberals always think telling the truth is racist as they NEED to keep blacks suffering and living in poverty so they can promise the moon to them with each upcoming election.

When I worked on transmissions I went to work at a shop owned by a black man. All his employees were black and they did not perform proper testing of components did not to proper road tests and generally NONE of them wanted to learn how to do it right, except one guy and he was like a sponge. I taught him a lot and he was grateful. He soon moved on to a different place. I posted this before and was met with the same tired "racist" chants over and over. But it was true.

1101.jpg

Your boy is a dunce cap.

th

Like I said, this will be a waste of time. Because anyone so obtuse as to make a comment like this given the fact there is a video talking about 100 African cities that were destroyed by whites then an example of a city that was destroyed by whites is about as stupid as a human van get.

Liberals always think telling the truth is racist as they NEED to keep blacks suffering and living in poverty so they can promise the moon to them with each upcoming election.

When I worked on transmissions I went to work at a shop owned by a black man. All his employees were black and they did not perform proper testing of components did not to proper road tests and generally NONE of them wanted to learn how to do it right, except one guy and he was like a sponge. I taught him a lot and he was grateful. He soon moved on to a different place. I posted this before and was met with the same tired "racist" chants over and over. But it was true.

Sure, right.

Sure, right.
Are you slipping? What, no "racist" attack? Do you need an enema? Sorry chump but it's true. Most of the blacks that worked at the prison wouldn't do shit and a corrections officer job is one of the easiest jobs there are.

1101.jpg

Your boy is a dunce cap.

th

Like I said, this will be a waste of time. Because anyone so obtuse as to make a comment like this given the fact there is a video talking about 100 African cities that were destroyed by whites then an exam

1101.jpg

Your boy is a dunce cap.

th

Like I said, this will be a waste of time. Because anyone so obtuse as to make a comment like this given the fact there is a video talking about 100 African cities that were destroyed by whites then an example of a city that was destroyed by whites is about as stupid as a human van get.

ple of a city that was destroyed by whites is about as stupid as a human van get.
Sooo... No. You don't understand the concept of " endure"

1101.jpg

Your boy is a dunce cap.

th

Like I said, this will be a waste of time. Because anyone so obtuse as to make a comment like this given the fact there is a video talking about 100 African cities that were destroyed by whites then an exam

1101.jpg

Your boy is a dunce cap.

th

ple of a city that was destroyed by whites is about as stupid as a human van get.
I'll help you... For an example of "endure" research Hiroshima, and Nagasaki...

Hundreds of years ago, when european explorers first went to Africa. All they found was primitive black skinned people living in dirt floor grass huts with their animals, and rubbing manure on their bodies to ward off mosquitos.

They found no great cities with beautiful buildings and running water. No large sailing ships or wagons with wheels to haul goods. The height of technology African blacks possessed was how to make wooden spears with stone points.

Even today blacks in Africa do not manufacture or produce anything. There isn't any African built car, truck, airplane, microwave, refrigerator, TV, cell phone, washer and dryer, etc. It's a huge continent that must buy and import everything from the White man in order to survive. Including food and medicine. .... :cool:

Hundreds of years ago, when european explorers first went to Africa. All they found was primitive black skinned people living in dirt floor grass huts with their animals, and rubbing manure on their bodies to ward off mosquitos.

They found no great cities with beautiful buildings and running water. No large sailing ships or wagons with wheels to haul goods. The height of technology African blacks possessed was how to make wooden spears with stone points.

Even today blacks in Africa do not manufacture or produce anything. There isn't any African built car, truck, airplane, microwave, refrigerator, TV, cell phone, washer and dryer, etc. It's a huge continent that must buy and import everything from the White man in order to survive. Including food and medicine. .... :cool:
Not to mention they had a 100,000s years head start. An ample population, and arguably the most resource rich continent on earth...

1101.jpg

Your boy is a dunce cap.

th

1101.jpg

Your boy is a dunce cap.

th

I'll help you... For an example of "endure" research Hiroshima, and Nagasaki...

Benin City exists today. The reality here is that your lawn jockey is factually incorrect There are cities now Africa now. They've always been there.

th

Forum List

Back