How to deal with the lies of Donald J Trump - The Atlantic

Liberals definitely need something to help them cope with the reality of President Trump.

Personally I think you all should check yourselves into a mental hospital, they are the only ones equipped to really help your kind.

I'll be easy. Just scream "racist" every time he opens his mouth, just like has been done for a couple years now.

Liberals definitely need something to help them cope with the reality of President Trump.

Personally I think you all should check yourselves into a mental hospital, they are the only ones equipped to really help your kind.

Specifically, Thorazine (Chlorpromazine oral)..........

" But I have never seen anyone lie and then smile, knowing full well, that his followers will never care."

Ted Cruze.

How to Deal With the Lies of Donald Trump: Your Suggestions

All politicians lie. That is a fact. But I have never seen anyone lie and then smile, knowing full well, that his followers will never care. The media needs to understand how to deal with DJT's lies. This article is a great read in how to cope with the serial liar soon to be in the White House.

A prescription for you ...

maxresdefault.jpg

All politicians lie. That is a fact. But I have never seen anyone lie and then smile, knowing full well, that his followers will never care. The media needs to understand how to deal with DJT's lies. This article is a great read in how to cope with the serial liar soon to be in the White House.
But I have never seen anyone lie and then smile, knowing full well, that his followers will never care.

th

th

th

You like my Avatar. I think his face is exploding. He doesn't like it. I LOVE IT!

Lies are only lies if they fail to provide solace to the Trump groupies, Trump's claim about building a wall is a lie, it's not going to be done as it would cost a fortune, but his believers believe even though a few sane ones know it ain't gonna happen. Personally while it sounds diabolical I think the only way you are going to fight Trump's lies is with the same fire and repetitive questions. Every lie should then be asked for proof and obviously no proof will be given so then ad infinitum same question. Soon you/media will be banned but then someone else picks it up. Keep asking. Kinda like dealing with a child which Trump is. Second way is make things up and say Trump said that, I can think of lots of examples: 'this just in, Trump thinks Mexicans are better workers than Americans who are too lazy. In my diabolical mind I can come up with lots but have some fun, tell all the old farts you know Trump and Ryan are eliminating Medicare, and social security will be stopped in a few years. Why not, Trump lies, if you can't beat him, join him, re-create him. LOL

Its only just begun an already they are off the deep end. Wait until Trump starts signing GOP bills into law they are going to freak out.

Liberals should employ the same tactic they use to deal with Hillary's lies - just ignore them. :p

The US has elected a Carnival Barker who did not even think he could get elected. The Republicans in Congress will use him to remove the safety nets for millions of Americans, all the while increasing military spending. It is the old GOP playbook with a Sociopath in the WH.

Thanks for your fake news....

Facts are a real problem for you and your boy. Facts and Free Speech are so annoying to you, aren't they?

Thanks for your fake news....

Facts are a real problem for you and your boy. Facts and Free Speech are so annoying to you, aren't they?
Facts,,fake news....I can see your dilemma....:lol:

Can't wait to see what old Bubble Face Tweets next. His delusions are causing laughter around the world.

Forum List

Back