How the US Shattered the Middle East (and Why)

Nope and I have zero interest in having a religious discussion with a devout Muslim extremist.
Lol you are worried of exposing yourself and your friends intentions?

Nope. No need to make up your own make believe reasons. I told your jihadi ass exactly why.
Ok mr Zion

I like that. Thanks.
Nope and I have zero interest in having a religious discussion with a devout Muslim extremist.
Lol you are worried of exposing yourself and your friends intentions?

Nope. No need to make up your own make believe reasons. I told your jihadi ass exactly why.
Ok mr Zion

I like that. Thanks.
_89496007_protest_getty.jpg

Say hi.

LMAO. How many times are you going to post a picture of these nutcases?

The U.S military has morphed into a private mercenary army which is engaged in dismantling the Middle East to further the zionist agenda of creating a Greater Israel. ... :cool:
Why are Arabs such weenies and can’t beat Israel?

Foolish question if you knew anything about the Mideast.
In 1948, Israel was given all the latest weapons of war left over from WWII, such as B-17 bomber, P-51 Mustang fighters, M-4 Sherman tanks, etc.
The British had always prevented the Arabs from having arms, so they only had relics from WWI.
The Mideast countries with all the oil money and ability to buy weapons, like Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Iran, Turkey, etc., never were involved in any war. It was just Egypt, Syria, Lebanon, and Jordan, the poorest Mideast countries, and the countries that only recently gained independence themselves, so had no weapons.
And we give Israel over $5 billion a year in the latest weapons, so there is no way any of the poor neighbors to Palestine can ever hope to take on the invading aggressor.
Ya, there’s not enough Arab oil to equip them. :lol:

I think you miss the point.
The US and other colonial powers like the UK, are not about to let any of the Arab nations with oil have any real sovereignty.
That is why you are not going to see nations like Saudi Arabia ever get involved in any conflict that is counter to US policy.
The US controls Saudi Arabia and all oil nations. If the US has to, it will just invade, like we did to Saddam.
It is not like there was any legal rational for the invasion. It was clearly over oil and Saddam being anti Israel.
Go fuck another camel, you're delusional with your "any real sovereignty". If the US doesn't protect, Russia moves in, like in Syria. Or even China, like in Africa.

1. The US military has become private because it no longer relies on citizen soldier or the draft, and instead uses paid mercenaries who think of the military as a career and a paycheck.
That means they do what ever those who sign their paycheck tell them to do.
That is how we invaded Iraq even though they were totally innocent and the WMD claims by the military were all lies.
A public military of drafted citizens would never have stood for that, and there would have been a mutiny.
But the military learned from Vietnam, so when they want to illegally invade an innocent country, they won't use the draft any more.

2. The claim of defense against ISIS, al Qaeda, etc., is silly. The CIA created al Qaeda in 1979, as the Arab foreign legion of volunteer to fight in Afghanistan as part of the Mujaheddin. Bin Laden was to young to be the leader then, but he was there, recruited by the US. Al Qaeda was not bin Laden's organization but was created by the CIA, and the name is just the Pashto translation of the phrase, "base camp", so that the Arabs could ask how to get back to camp if they got lost.
Almost none of al Qaeda ever knew about or were involved in any attacks on the US.
ISIS is even more suspicious.
While ISIS was not overtly created by the CIA like al Qaeda was, all the leader ship of ISIS came from US POW camps in Iraq. They were all secular Sunni. They have no religious connections at all. So then why is ISIS suddenly making religious claims they clearly do not believe in, and where did they get all those weapons and new Toyota trucks just after being released from prison by the US? An example of how un-Islamic ISIS is, just remember that they burned alive that captured Jordanian pilot. Well it is well known that Islam does NOT at all allow for cremation. No Muslim would ever have done that. And there is no a single Muslim cleric supporting ISIS. They have ZERO Islamic connection.
The claim we have to fight then there or fight them here is just nonsense.
Fighting them there is the only way to ensure we will eventually have to fight them here.
We are giving them no other choice.
They never attacked us, but now the whole Mideast is very angry about the abuses and crimes we have committed.
Remember that we murdered over half a million innocent Iraqis, about a quarter million innocent Afghans, and tried to force regime change in Libya, Egypt, Syria, Palestine, Lebanon, Iran, etc.
I don't respond to posts posted by JIHADIST, lunatic idiots.

My questions still stand to be answered by normal, sane people.

Forum List

Back