How the South Skews America

...snip...

Texas, Oklahoma & Florida have the most toll roads in the country!
Hah! Drive thru Chicago sometime.

Florida has 21 Toll Roads. Just one of Florida's Toll Roads is longer than all 5 of the Toll Roads Illinois has combined. Texas has 23 Toll roads.

Half of the states don't have & never had a toll road. The South taxes & charges for everything.

"The American South, with the lowest rates of intergenerational social mobility in the U.S., clearly skews the national statistics, creating an embarrassing and depressing version of American exceptionalism."

Inbreeding
I don't see blacks down here inbreeding, but there is a blood related father and daughter that want to marry and have children in NEW YORK. Affirmative action didn't help you out. Is that why you are a hater?

The ignorant backward white christian south has brought America down
Well when we have a tragedy happens, our people don't kill and loot our cities. A dumbass racist Niger could learn from us southerners.

Ferguson = Riot

Baltimore. = Riot

Charleston,South Carolina= love and understanding, we are civilized human beings and not segregated

For years we have been bombarded with how the south was all about freedom, low taxes, low regulations & abundant high paying jobs. In February I bought a vacation house in Clearwater, FL. Then the truth became abundantly clear as water, it's all a pack of lies for stupid people. The south is a police state that secretly enslaves, taxes their citizens into poverty & encourages companies to underpay workers.

They mandate you pay $1,400 a year to make available services you don't use or they will place a lien on your property but refuse to call it taxes even though that is the very definition of a tax. Plus they still charge you property taxes in addition to those mandatory fees. They have a lot of freaking toll roads, higher gasoline taxes, sales taxes, utility taxes, etc.

It's a total police state with high crime & wall to wall big brother cameras. In 2 weeks time I was pulled over by police 3 times for bullshit & I'm a non-Hispanic white guy. First it was for J-walking, then they pulled over my wife in Tampa because I as her passenger not wearing my seat-belt even though she wearing hers, then not paying a toll on a road that didn't have a toll road sign.

Then they have stupid people, high unemployment & more low paying jobs. That south will never rise again. I'm only there to vacation for the winter & the beach. My state has no toll roads, second lowest gas taxes, does not use traffic cameras as revenue generators ticket machines, more percent gainfully employed with higher pay.

Your example is Clearwater?????

Hey news flash moron that's a retirement home for Northerners ....

God you are ignorant.

Driving though it is littered with bad roads, toll roads & higher gas taxes. They don't even have to have the expensive ice & snow equipment to maintain roads like we do here. They also don't have freezing & thawing that breaks roads like we do here. Why are they stealing my money when I drive through?

...snip...

Florida has 21 Toll Roads. Just one of Florida's Toll Roads is longer than all 5 of the Toll Roads Illinois has combined. Texas has 23 Toll roads.

Half of the states don't have & never had a toll road. The South taxes & charges for everything.

Quit posting like an ignorant moron

Taking from my phone a few seconds ago

Attachments

• 0903150725.jpg
    0903150725.jpg
    243.9 KB · Views: 71
The ignorant backward white christian south has brought America down
Well when we have a tragedy happens, our people don't kill and loot our cities. A dumbass racist Niger could learn from us southerners.

Ferguson = Riot

Baltimore. = Riot

Charleston,South Carolina= love and understanding, we are civilized human beings and not segregated
The relative's forgave the shooter.

For years we have been bombarded with how the south was all about freedom, low taxes, low regulations & abundant high paying jobs. In February I bought a vacation house in Clearwater, FL. Then the truth became abundantly clear as water, it's all a pack of lies for stupid people. The south is a police state that secretly enslaves, taxes their citizens into poverty & encourages companies to underpay workers.

They mandate you pay $1,400 a year to make available services you don't use or they will place a lien on your property but refuse to call it taxes even though that is the very definition of a tax. Plus they still charge you property taxes in addition to those mandatory fees. They have a lot of freaking toll roads, higher gasoline taxes, sales taxes, utility taxes, etc.

It's a total police state with high crime & wall to wall big brother cameras. In 2 weeks time I was pulled over by police 3 times for bullshit & I'm a non-Hispanic white guy. First it was for J-walking, then they pulled over my wife in Tampa because I as her passenger not wearing my seat-belt even though she wearing hers, then not paying a toll on a road that didn't have a toll road sign.

Then they have stupid people, high unemployment & more low paying jobs. That south will never rise again. I'm only there to vacation for the winter & the beach. My state has no toll roads, second lowest gas taxes, does not use traffic cameras as revenue generators ticket machines, more percent gainfully employed with higher pay.

God you are ignorant.

Driving though it is littered with bad roads, toll roads & higher gas taxes. They don't even have to have the expensive ice & snow equipment to maintain roads like we do here. They also don't have freezing & thawing that breaks roads like we do here. Why are they stealing my money when I drive through?

This is Fuckng down town greenville south carolina

Attachments

• F38345C23373CB1B40FC3611C5428FB3.jpg
    F38345C23373CB1B40FC3611C5428FB3.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 82

God you are ignorant.

Yes and there are walking trails that go all over the city. My son and I used to go down there after church on Sunday.

And this is written by a southerner

America would be less violent, more mobile and in general more normal if not for Dixie

A lot of the traits that make the United States exceptional these days are undesirable, like higher violence and less social mobility. Many of these differences can be attributed largely to the South.

All English-speaking democracies share certain characteristics in common. Compared to continental European and East Asian democracies, the Anglophone nations tend to be more market-oriented and less statist, with somewhat lower levels of social spending and weaker bureaucracies. We might even speak of “Anglosphere exceptionalism.”

But even by the standards of the English-speaking world, the U.S. appears as an extreme outlier, in areas ranging from religiosity to violence to anti-government attitudes. As we learned after the slaughter last month in Charleston, S.C., some deluded Southerners still pine for secession from the Union. Yet no doubt there are also more than a few liberal Northerners who would be happy to see them go.

Violent white christian southerners

How the South Skews America - Michael Lind - POLITICO Magazine
HAHAHAHAHAHA

God you are ignorant.

Yes and there are walking trails that go all over the city. My son and I used to go down there after church on Sunday.

Yea I know greenville has an awesome downtown ...

It exploded so much with money from so many transplant company's from tire company's to over sea car company's that moved here to start up company's like the new electric bus manufacture.

She is rocking under Republican leadership...

Go Nikki...I love her :)

God you are ignorant.

...snip...

Gas is also only $1.92 here in St. Louis, MO & we don't have any Toll Roads.

God you are ignorant.

Yea I know greenville has an awesome downtown ...

It exploded so much with money from so many transplant company's from tire company's to over sea car company's that moved here to start up company's like the new electric bus manufacture.

She is rocking under Republican leadership...

Go Nikki...I love her :)
I have lived in this area my entire life. I remember downtown Greenville was a ghost town after the malls opened up. But they have turned it around for the better.

God you are ignorant.

...snip...

Gas is also only $1.92 here in St. Louis, MO & we don't have any Toll Roads.

Prove it and post a picture?

We don't have any fucking toll roads down here in the deep south.

Again dumbo Flordia is a retirement home for liberal vultures that screwed up their own blue state and bring their bull shit with them.

America would be less violent, more mobile and in general more normal if not for Dixie

A lot of the traits that make the United States exceptional these days are undesirable, like higher violence and less social mobility. Many of these differences can be attributed largely to the South.

All English-speaking democracies share certain characteristics in common. Compared to continental European and East Asian democracies, the Anglophone nations tend to be more market-oriented and less statist, with somewhat lower levels of social spending and weaker bureaucracies. We might even speak of “Anglosphere exceptionalism.”

But even by the standards of the English-speaking world, the U.S. appears as an extreme outlier, in areas ranging from religiosity to violence to anti-government attitudes. As we learned after the slaughter last month in Charleston, S.C., some deluded Southerners still pine for secession from the Union. Yet no doubt there are also more than a few liberal Northerners who would be happy to see them go.

You didn't do well in geography while in school did you? Missouri, Michigan, Maryland, are located in the South? Really? You fools trash your own neighborhoods and loot your own neighborhood convenience stores. That's brilliant thinking.

It always amazes me how arrogant Northerners are. They truly believe they are superior to all other humans on Earth.

I live in the South. And EVERYTHING is better down here. Food. Weather. Women. Football. Jobs. Housing. RACE relations. Every category is better.

Wish we had better NFL teams. That's about all the North has that I envy...although im more of an SEC and college fan. Oh...and the South dominates in football talent. Over half of all NFL players are from the South.

Guno is right....the South is hell...HE SHOULD NEVER MOVE HERE haha!!

Another mindless liberal hit-piece. There sure is a skewing of America statistics, but it's from the nation's black population. Of course there is a huge number of blacks in the south, hence the "southern skewing", but this blithering author chooses to ignore that.

If it wasn't for the black welfare crowd, America's statistics when it comes to crime, economy, and education would be top notch.

...snip...

How many toll booths do you pass thru in Florida toll highway?
http://www.illinoistollway.com/documents/10157/20004/ILTollwayMap_2015-SideB-final-web.pdf

Not until the 1960s, with the help of federal military intervention in Southern states, was the right of African-Americans to vote secured. And today white Southern Republicans are at the forefront of efforts to roll back the voting rights revolution by making voter registration more difficult.

Requiring an ID to register to vote doesn't make it more "difficult". Or are you saying blacks are too stupid to get an id?

Forum List

Back