How the heck is it Romney's fault that Newt effed up in Virginia?

Do you call your nephew that in caps?

You're such a hypocrite.

No, I can't speak in all caps. I do raise my voice if he's being a smartass... So I guess he's at that delicate age.

(Good kid, but just a bit full of himself.)

Please, given the fact that Obama has pretty much messed up everyone's life in this country, I think what I call him is the least of the problems.

And sadly, the GOP is going to give him another term by nominating Romney...
So Obama's actions force you to use racial slurs.

Got it.

So it's them Mormons who are sabotaging Newt's campaign now..

Too comical.

Didn't say that, but that's okay, man.

I know you guys need to feel "oppressed".

Sure, it's my need to feel oppressed that makes you say stupid things.

I've stated the obvious. THe Establishment is sandbagging anyone who opposes Romney because they know he's a weak candidate.

This was obvious before this latest attrocity in VA.

Do you call your nephew that in caps?

You're such a hypocrite.

No, I can't speak in all caps. I do raise my voice if he's being a smartass... So I guess he's at that delicate age.

Please, given the fact that Obama has pretty much messed up everyone's life in this country, I think what I call him is the least of the problems.

Got it.

You know, I had a pretty good life before he came along... so, yeah.

:lol: Look at you pointedly using a racial slur against Obama while there are posts here of you blaming Mitten for the Mormon's views on blacks.

When is "boy" a racial slur. That's a new one. Call my nephew "boy" all the time.

But, yeah, you don't think that there are MSM stories on Racism in the Mormon Church, jus ready for launch.

Not that I have any problem with this, personally. I consider it an educational service to point out what these people believe.

Unfortunately, no one in the GOP is going to touch this, because they all remember the flack Huckabee got for merely pointing out Mormons think Jesus and Satan were sharing bunk beds on Planet Kolob (where God lives.)

:eek:

You've never heard that people take it racially?

Why did you capitalize it?

He knows why, we know why....he's just going to deny it.

Got it.

I've come to the understanding that you are a loony. :cuckoo: No offense. You just are.

Got it.

Awesome! Now you're blaming him for your own poor choices.

You should get some therapy. Maybe join the Mormon church. They seem to take personal responsibility seriously.

You've never heard that people take it racially?

Why did you capitalize it?

I don't spend time worrying about how people take things...

If Obama wants to talk to me about it, he can. And then I could talk to him about how he's messed up, oh, everything.

Let's try this one more time. You said,

When is "boy" a racial slur. That's a new one.

This is a new one? Really? Have you gone your whole life without knowing that people consider "boy" a racial slur when used in reference to a black man?

Not worrying is one thing. Not knowing is something else for a man as old as you. Is that really a new one for you?

Why should Virginia be allowed to decide based on its own statutes who gets on its ballot???

Move to Virginia and start/join an initiative to change the law to what you consider reasonable.

You posting these things from Illinois reminds me of a lot of people who don't live here in Wisconsin saying things about my state which I know to be false based on my experience, but they're internet forum pundits so they must know more about what is happening in my state than they do.

Newsflash: your opinion of what is reasonable doesn't trump Virginia statute

Newsflash... backroom deals will not put the weird Mormon Robot over the top, either.

The Establishment has said they don't trust their own voters. That's what this comes down to.

:cuckoo:

Yeah, I know.

How irrational do you have to be to believe that following rules that have been in place for nearly 2 decades means that the establishment is trying to cut Newt out of the primary?

You should get some therapy. Maybe join the Mormon church. They seem to take personal responsibility seriously.

NOthing about my choices at all.

I did everything right with my life. I paid my taxes, I worked hard, unlike Mr. Obama, I served in the military without having to be drafted.

And right now, we are in the worst economy in 80 years because this guy took a minor recession and extended it by spending us into a 5 Trillion dollar hole while passing job-killing legislation.

But, man, that's all Bush's fault. It's going to be Bush's fault until 2017.

Because Obama won't pull up his big-boy pants and take responsibility for his own mistakes.

This is a new one? Really? Have you gone your whole life without knowing that people consider "boy" a racial slur when used in reference to a black man?

Not worrying is one thing. Not knowing is something else for a man as old as you. Is that really a new one for you?

Snookums, I grew up in Chicago, from the days when Jesse Jackson started riots with MLK's bloody shirt to Jeremiah Wright screaming "God Damn America". I've grown up with fake outrage all my life.

I truly do not care what people find offensive.

I try to avoid using ethnic slurs, even though you can't avoid them in a place like Chicago.

I call Obama "boy" because he doesn't man up to the fact that this is HIS economy, he owns it, and what he's been doing isn't working. He blames Bush, he blames the Earthquake in Japan, he blames Greece, he blames whatever scapegoat is out there.

When he mans up and takes responsiblity, then I'll treat him like a man.

I don't like the guy. But I dislike Romney more. An election where the two least deserving guys in the country might be the only options.

Snookums, I grew up in Chicago, from the days when Jesse Jackson started riots with MLK's bloody shirt to Jeremiah Wright screaming "God Damn America". I've grown up with fake outrage all my life.

I try to avoid using ethnic slurs, even though you can't avoid them in a place like Chicago.

I call Obama "boy" because he doesn't man up to the fact that this is HIS economy, he owns it, and what he's been doing isn't working. He blames Bush, he blames the Earthquake in Japan, he blames Greece, he blames whatever scapegoat is out there.

I don't like the guy. But I dislike Romney more. An election where the two least deserving guys in the country might be the only options.

So you're not going to answer the question. Got it.

You're much too smart not to have known. You're much too smart to not have been aware when you were capitalizing that.

And you called it "new" info to you that it could be taken as racist.

Your denial in this thread is deeper than I've ever seen from you.

I did everything right with my life. I paid my taxes, I worked hard, unlike Mr. Obama, I served in the military without having to be drafted.

And right now, we are in the worst economy in 80 years because this guy took a minor recession and extended it by spending us into a 5 Trillion dollar hole while passing job-killing legislation.

Because Obama won't pull up his big-boy pants and take responsibility for his own mistakes.

You're the one that blamed him dude.

I have done well through Obama and through Bush. I don't give either credit but you are quick to blame others.

And quick to call a black man BOY.

Cool. Now you are posting that civil rights violations were nothing more than fake outrage.

Need a new shovel?

So you're not going to answer the question. Got it.

You're much too smart not to have known. You're much too smart to not have been aware when you were capitalizing that.

And you called it "new" info to you that it could be taken as racist.

Your denial in this thread is deeper than I've ever seen from you.

Nope, I just refuse to play fake outrage games... because the minute you do that, you let the jerks win.

This is something I figured out at an early age. People who are going through life trying to find something to be offended about usually have other agendas...

Case in point. The Mad Hatter was trying to detract from my point that the MSM will be the ones who will slander Mormons after Romney gets the nomination by getting all offended by calling Obama "boy", even though I and a lot of other people have called Obama and others your "BOY" quite a lot.

Not playing the game. You want to keep playing, have fun.

And when you find your fellow Mormons being slandered by the MSM, don't come crying to me about that, either.

Cool. Now you are posting that civil rights violations were nothing more than fake outrage.

Need a new shovel?

What civil rights violations?

What I remember about 1969 (I was 7 at the time and My father moved the whole family to wisconsin after the riots started) was Jesse Jackson instigated a riot the first Mayor Daley had to put down by force.

No "civil rights" violation. Just a cheap huckster using a tragic event to promote himself, and if other people got killed in the process, that was just fine with Jackson.

Who for some reason is considered a hero on the left.

Never will understand it.

Final point on the Boy controversy...

I remember in the Movie Men in Black II, Wil Smith called a white character (who was probably older than his character) "Boy". Nothing racist about that, as far as I could tell.

So is this like using the N-word? White people can't say it, but Rap singers can say it with impunity?

Because, honestly, you all are going to have to send me a revised list.

I have done well through Obama and through Bush. I don't give either credit but you are quick to blame others.

And here I thought they were all for personal responsibility...

Yes, I blamed him because HE'S THE PRESIDENT.

It's his economy. He has more influence on it than I do. He's made policy decisions that have hampered the recovery and increased the flight of manufacturing out of this country. (Again, I work in the manufacturing industry, I see the problems first-hand. Think of it as a canary in the coal mine.)

Bush had a good economy, except for his first and last years. The other six years were pretty good for me. So I give him the credit. Really, only 2001 was bad for me, and that was because we were attacked.

Obama has been three years of suck. Bush's worst year was still better than Obama's least sucky one.

And until he mans up, takes some responsiblity other than blaming Earthquakes or Greece or Libya or whoever he is blaming this week, I feel no compunction about calling him a "boy" if he's going to act like a kid blaming everyone else for his shortcomings.

Forum List

Back