How the GOP killed DC

Stimulus failed and healthcare costs continue to rise. Obama's agenda should be defeated, all it does it cost us money and freedom

You are the reason the GOP is going extinct like the dinosaur.

Hover allowed the banks to fail and brought on the great depression and FDR created your middle class status. It was democratic leadership that brought us victory in 2 world wars not GOP fascism.

You Neanderthal types should never be allowed out of the cave.

Enter the dictator.

why is it the minority now controls what we do in congress

How many times do we have to explain Checks and Balances ?

Where in the Consitution is the Fillibuster Rule?

You need to study a bit. If you'd do that you'd discover that each house is granted the Constitutionally explicit authority to craft its OWN rules.
Art. I, Section 5.

Each House may determine the rules of its proceedings . . . .

That's the Constitutional basis for a filibuster -- which need not be referenced in that precise word for it to be authorized BY the Constitution.

they do not represent the entire country.

why should THEY be allowed to subvert the constitution

It's not a dictatorship dumbass, that is why.

She totally doesn't understand the constitution. Majority doesn't rule in a Republic. Just because we have more Dems than Republicans in the Senate doesn't mean they can ram through anything they want. The House has a Rebublican majority, the two make up Congress. :)

I think she is an attention whore who only pretends to be stupid to get her thread reply count up. That has to be it, there is no way in hell someone could be this ignorant.

the republican party is killing this governmnet from within.

God, I hope so. The anti-thesis to freedom is government. An equally dangerous belief is one that espouses governments abilities to 'know' better than the citizens it is supposedly chartered to serve.

As I've said, my senators are two very well known and 'infamous' (at least to the left) conservatives who have made a name for themselves by highlighting the ridiculousness of the liberals in Washington and across the country. Tom Coburn publishes a document every year highlighting the waste and multiple duplication of government programs. His last tells of the $250,000 of stimulus money, spent on a bridge that literally ends in a field. The deck of the bridge is 10 feet above the field where it ends. There is no adjoining road or highway, just a drop-off from the deck of the bridge that cannot be used.

Jim Inhofe has battled for veterans, the military, and for common sense since he has been in Washington. I have had the priviledge of meeting with each one and they agree that what ever needs to be done to stop this destruction of freedom must be done and it must be done now! Whether it is to fillibuster, block, amend or what ever, this erroneous belief that government can be the answer to anything, is ludicrous.

The phrase "I'm from the federal government and I'm here to help" is still the most horrifying and Orwellian phrase that has ever been spoken.

To see that TM believes that the federal government in all of it's imperial majesty is a good thing, is a clue to her psychosis...

You need to study a bit. If you'd do that you'd discover that each house is granted the Constitutionally explicit authority to craft its OWN rules.
Art. I, Section 5.

That's the Constitutional basis for a filibuster -- which need not be referenced in that precise word for it to be authorized BY the Constitution.

Sad so many don't know the Document that acknowledges thier freedom to keep oppressive government and tyrants OUT of thier lives...Partisanship is of more import.

:dunno:

Last edited:
the republican party is killing this governmnet from within.

God, I hope so. The anti-thesis to freedom is government. An equally dangerous belief is one that espouses governments abilities to 'know' better than the citizens it is supposedly chartered to serve.

As I've said, my senators are two very well known and 'infamous' (at least to the left) conservatives who have made a name for themselves by highlighting the ridiculousness of the liberals in Washington and across the country. Tom Coburn publishes a document every year highlighting the waste and multiple duplication of government programs. His last tells of the $250,000 of stimulus money, spent on a bridge that literally ends in a field. The deck of the bridge is 10 feet above the field where it ends. There is no adjoining road or highway, just a drop-off from the deck of the bridge that cannot be used.

Jim Inhofe has battled for veterans, the military, and for common sense since he has been in Washington. I have had the priviledge of meeting with each one and they agree that what ever needs to be done to stop this destruction of freedom must be done and it must be done now! Whether it is to fillibuster, block, amend or what ever, this erroneous belief that government can be the answer to anything, is ludicrous.

The phrase "I'm from the federal government and I'm here to help" is still the most horrifying and Orwellian phrase that has ever been spoken.

To see that TM believes that the federal government in all of it's imperial majesty is a good thing, is a clue to her psychosis...

So true.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhYJS80MgYA]The Nine Most Terrifying Words - YouTube[/ame]

Art. I, Section 5.

Sad so many don't know the Document that acknowledges thier freedom to keep oppressive government and tyrants OUT of thier lives...Partisanship is of more import.

It would be nice if Highschools would go back to teaching the constitution like they used to back in the day, we wouldn't have so many dumbass liberals running around complaining about how shit works.

It would be nice if Highschools would go back to teaching the constitution like they used to back in the day, we wouldn't have so many dumbass liberals running around complaining about how shit works.

Agreed...and should be a prerequisite for demonstated knowledge before graduation...and before people VOTE.

Do not believe I said it was in the Constitution

If you would like to investigate if it is Constitutional, here is a link PENNumbra—University of Pennsylvania Law Review

You can decide :)

Please explain the Checks and Balances the founders built into the system without using the constitution.

I think all of us should teach it to our kids and grandkids since the school doesn't
Aye!
icon14.gif

I carry a pocket Constitution...

Forum List

Back