How the GOP killed DC

When the people vote for their reps they vote for them to go to congress and get things done.

Why does one party have the right to distroy that founders plan?

And those reps are doing what they were sent there to do...STOP an aggressive agenda that wants to turn us into a version of Europe.

Now which party has sent it to the moon with their blockage of all things the majority wants?

Which party began using this tacitc and has now sent its practice to the moon?

yes you like it when the founders wishes are subverted

I suggest, based on your past postings, that you wouldn't know what the founders wished if they rolled out of their graves and bit you on the ass.

She'd be scared out of her wits if that was to happen...since thier words should have the same result...but she chooses to remain ignorant.

Now which party has sent it to the moon with their blockage of all things the majority wants?

Democrat Senator Harry Reid and the Senate Dem's who won't vote him out as leader.
The Senate could be discussing and voting on the House bills, adding their own bills right now, if they would do this, and put a more bipartisan Senate Leader in place.

How many times do we have to explain Checks and Balances ?

Where in the Consitution is the Fillibuster Rule?

You need to study a bit. If you'd do that you'd discover that each house is granted the Constitutionally explicit authority to craft its OWN rules.
Art. I, Section 5.

Each House may determine the rules of its proceedings . . . .

That's the Constitutional basis for a filibuster -- which need not be referenced in that precise word for it to be authorized BY the Constitution.

So in reality it is a rule of the Senate that can be changed and not part of the Checks and Balances the Framers built into the Consitution.

Democrat Senator Harry Reid and the Senate Dem's who won't vote him out as leader.
The Senate could be discussing and voting on the House bills, adding their own bills right now, if they would do this, and put a more bipartisan Senate Leader in place.

Binigo.

Truthsplatters says the Reps are the obstructionists. Last I heard Dem Reid in the Senate is the one sitting on the business of the Congress and holding up the works.

Perhaps Splatters should send him an e-mail and tell him to get off his duff and do what he was sent to DC to do.

Of course if Reid and the Dems were the ones filibustering Splatters would say they were following the constitution as per the FF.

Ol'Splatters has no idea what the Constitution means and she proves that little "cold hard fact" every day. What a marooonnn.

Can anyone tell her the Republicans are not the minority in Congress?? I apparently don't speak her jibberish.

The DEMS don't have a majority in congress.

Forum List

Back