How the GOP killed DC

No you fool this subverts elections

Capture-14.jpg

what the republicans are doing right now in congress was NOT intended by the founders

why is it the minority now controls what we do in congress

The majority of this nation is conservate and moderate, it's the libs who run this country as well as congress, and they are the minority.
Dem's still control the Senate and White House.

The majority of Americans self-identify as conservative. When they're asked about a specific positions, including environment, education, reproductive rights, etc., come off as being liberal.

It's been that way for about 30 years. BFD.

Which also explains exactly how we got to where we are today.

What has Congress done lately, nutsack.

Cite an example or two.

They wrote a budget. They should have put a warning on it, since anyone having coffee or a coke would have blown it out their nose after reading it.
Republican House did as per thier Constitutional duty...but Dingy Harry Reid shelved it. Why?

Because their vote would be put on record, and also because Obama could not say that there is a do nothing congress.

then why are gas prices falling?

hmmm.....

Millions are out of work and cannot afford gas, so demand went down and prices follow.

Millions are broke and are holding off on vacations, so again they cannot afford gas and demand goes down so prices do also.

So maybe it is Obama's Fault Gas Prices are dropping, as he is always too busy doing anything lately to help creates jobs so people can afford gas .

No the Dem's are by passing way to many entailment programs. We are now at 119 trillion dollars in unfunded mandates. Then Obama and the Dem's keeps passing more.
This is what is killing our Government from within.
Yep..and BOTH parties are responsible for it as we are for allowing it.

DC has been in dire need of an enema for too long.

That is exactly why 87 new Repubs were voted in, to uphold the constitution.
Harry Reid calls them radicals :lol:
Then say's that is why he is not passing the House Bills, because radicals have taken over.
Ooo how dare the people vote in representatives who take the Constitution seriously.

Harry reid doesn't have to worry about it much longer, we will take the senate in November and they wont have no choice afterwards but to vote.

when the democrats become the minority would you cheer and defend this if they did it?

Stimulus failed and healthcare costs continue to rise. Obama's agenda should be defeated, all it does it cost us money and freedom

You are the reason the GOP is going extinct like the dinosaur.

Hover allowed the banks to fail and brought on the great depression and FDR created your middle class status. It was democratic leadership that brought us victory in 2 world wars not GOP fascism.

You Neanderthal types should never be allowed out of the cave.

How many times do we have to explain Checks and Balances ?

Where in the Consitution is the Fillibuster Rule?

Do not believe I said it was in the Constitution

If you would like to investigate if it is Constitutional, here is a link PENNumbra—University of Pennsylvania Law Review

You can decide :)

Yep.

Suppose that the Senate, using its combined powers to “Judge...the Elections...of its own Members,” U.S. Const. art. I, § 5, cl. 1, and to “determine the Rules of its Proceedings,” id., cl. 2, adopted the following rule: “In any election to this body in which a current Senator seeks reelection, the current Senator shall be deemed reelected unless sixty percent or more of the duly qualified voters cast their votes for another candidate.” Would this rule be constitutional?

The Seventeenth Amendment provides that “the Senate... shall be composed of two Senators from each State, elected by the people thereof,” and that “[t]he electors in each State shall have the qualifications requisite for electors of the most numerous branch of the State legislatures,” but it does not say that the candidate with the most votes must win. U.S. Const. amend. XVII. Nor does anything in Article I—or anywhere else in the Constitution, for that matter—prescribe majority rule for congressional elections.

What has Congress done lately, nutsack.

Cite an example or two.

They wrote a budget. They should have put a warning on it, since anyone having coffee or a coke would have blown it out their nose after reading it.

In 3.5 years, all they did was write a budget?

Wow. What a tremendous accomplishment.

Why don't you go blow John Boehnner, asswipe. I'm sure he'd appreciate your support.

To be honest, I dont recall the senate ever writing a budget, I know Obama wrote two that got zero votes in the whole congress, but as far as the senate writing one...when did this happen?

Their budget got votes, Obamas didn't.

Blow that out your ass instead of your nose.

So you really think that the bullshit that Ryan put up was a budget? Man, you're stupid. I doubt that you ever took the time to sit down and do cursory math on it. Everyone who did had nearly choked their beverage out their nose.

It got more votes than Obamas budget, so if Walkers was bullshit I could only imagine how horrendous Obamas was getting not even a single vote.

Forum List

Back