How Ted Cruz Can Still Beat Trump

Kosh, we have told you there is a path for Cruz to beat Trump, and that path is for Cruz to win back the evangelicals.

You don't like that fact. No one cares what you think.

There is no "path" for Cruz....he's a lying weasel and his campaign hit the wall in SC...it's that simple.
In your opinion. Show us that Cruz can't get the evangelicals back.

Cruz can't possibly win over Carson voters when Sleepy Ben quits the race and Kasich voters think Cruz is a lunatic. Rubio gets those folks along with grumpy Bush fans finally seeing the light. I don't see how Cruz gets past Super Tuesday when Trump and Rubio team up to end his smarmy run.
Well, that's wrong. Ben's people will go to Cruz. Kasich's will go to Rubio. None is going to Trump.

Only if the distribution was that clean. However, I doubt half will go to where you say they will. You think moderates only support moderates and evangelicals only support evangelicals and that none consider Trump as their second choice?

You are over simplifying Republican voters.

“Ted Cruz has now apologized to Marco Rubio and Ben Carson for fraud and dirty tricks. No wonder he has lost Evangelical support!” Trump tweeted. :badgrin:

“Ted Cruz has now apologized to Marco Rubio and Ben Carson for fraud and dirty tricks. No wonder he has lost Evangelical support!” Trump tweeted. :badgrin:
Exactly, if he and his campaign continue doing stuff like this, he will be in bigger trouble! It's gonna take some serious effort to rinse off "the single biggest liar" label - one that accurately describes what he (and his campaign) has done.

Exactly, if he and his campaign continue doing stuff like this, he will be in bigger trouble! It's gonna take some serious effort to rinse off "the single biggest liar" label - one that accurately describes what he (and his campaign) has done.
This should put Cruz in the single digits in Nevada. He should have waited until AFTER the Caucus. Oh well, this is what happens when you'll do anything to win the Presidency. When you lie in life nothing good ever comes out of it

I can't figure out is everyone is tough on Cruz for being dishonest, yet the Dems give Clinton a pass.

It is quite the double standard.

I can't figure out is everyone is tough on Cruz for being dishonest, yet the Dems give Clinton a pass.

Personally, I blame Cruz more because firstly, his campaign directly cheated people for their votes, as if the voters are idiots (e.g. voter violation and the Carson fraud, etc). This reveals desperateness and is offensive to voters. Furthermore, he claims to be the champion for the evangelicals, who are arguably the most avid believers of the god. It is implied that he runs on moral and cultural values, which draws an astonishing contrast with what happened.
Hillary is, in my opinion, a well-protected paper tiger from the left. She won't survive a real competition in the general election where the protection is no longer powerful enough to secure victory. Her level of competence with regard to campaigning is only a little better than Jeb, and probably similar to Rubio. People tend to believe she's strong, but I just don't buy it.

You need to remember the 8 years of George W., after which the majority of Dems signed a blood-oath with the far-left Devil that we will never give up the power of the Presidency again, even if we have to kill liberty and freedom!!!

Cruz has to do well on March 1, or he has little chance.

His only chance after that will be to beat Rubio in the delegate count and hope to over-take Trump at the convention.

Yes racist far left drone Trolls are pulling for Rubio!
Quite a few good republicans are as well.

And another far left drone that claims they do not vote for war mongers chimes and claims their support for the war monger Rubio.

And this far left drone just proves my comments!
as you prove what i said in the other thread....i notice you ran instead of answering my question kosh....but its ok i understand....

Kosh, we have told you there is a path for Cruz to beat Trump, and that path is for Cruz to win back the evangelicals.

There is no "path" for Cruz....he's a lying weasel and his campaign hit the wall in SC...it's that simple.
Why'd Cruz not get the SC evangelicals?

Maybe Evangelicals need jobs.

I think he may have won a slight majority of them. But evangelicals aren't single-issue voters...they have the same needs and fears as the rest of us and Cruz's sleazy antics don't ring many church bells.

Unless Cruz or Rubio beat Trump badly in the South this is over.

Trump will win the Northeast and the Midwest, and most, if not all of the East and West coasts.

Trump's appeal to all types of the electorate is just too much for a conventional politician to handle.

He is not going to get more than 35% to 40% in any state. I does appeal to a large electorate but he also turn off a large electorate.
35 to 40 is more than enough in a 3 or 4 man race.

However, he is doing better than 40% in a lot of states(like Nevada)

There isn't enough time to stop him now.

Unless Cruz or Rubio beat Trump badly in the South this is over.

Trump will win the Northeast and the Midwest, and most, if not all of the East and West coasts.

Trump's appeal to all types of the electorate is just too much for a conventional politician to handle.

He is not going to get more than 35% to 40% in any state. I does appeal to a large electorate but he also turn off a large electorate.
35 to 40 is more than enough in a 3 or 4 man race.

However, he is doing better than 40% in a lot of states(like Nevada)

There isn't enough time to stop him now.

You take Rubio, Bush and Kasich polling numbers and one of the three will beat Trump. With Bush out, his votes will most likely go to Rubio and Rubio moves very close to Trump. Rubio needs to capitalize on His good showing in S. Carolina, Cruz's new issues and Trump not getting much more than what he has and Trump becomes beatable.

That's up to Cruz to figure out. You can't show that he won't.

Forum List

Back