how serious is the anti jew thing?

The bottom line is that it's sacrilegious to criticize Israel for anything.

If you do, you hate jews. Simple as that.

There's really no gray area.

But the same people who think that way, have no problems criticizing either Muslim nations or Christian nations, whichever one happens to fit in with their side of the aisle's thinking.
No, if you hate Jews, you hate Jews. That's how simple it is.

Anybody with a brain is an anti-Semite, if you only realize the true nature of Jewish history, parasitizing cultures and destroying them with wars where they control both sides. If you’d only understand that the wars now are just like the wars then, manipulation of feeble minded locals by the far-advanced tactics of the maladapted money masters, Judaism would have long before now been exposed for the crime scheme it surely is.
John Kaminski
Oh, cool! One more weak-minded fool who would rather blame teh JOOS than admit he fucked up his own life.

And that goes for Kaminski AND you, Jos.

My grandmother was in a concentration camp, and most of my family was wiped out by the nazis, however, I don't recall bringing up the holocaust in any debate here.

Also zionism is part of judaism. Zionism, the love for Israel, is part of judaism, and Israel is in almost jewish prayers.

Provably incorrect. I'm Eastern European Jewish and decidedly anti zionist.

And so are these guys:

Neturei Karta - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Satmar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And millions of other Jews.
That's rather sick, since just about every jewish prayer involes Israel.

Actually, not a single Jewish prayer refers to the State of Israel. The land of Israel is NOT the same thing as the political State of Israel.

Far right parties are growing in popularity across many E.U nations as a response to the supposed threat of Islam.
Its always the far right! Wilder you would put in that category, but he is far from a far rightest. What Europe is seeing a increase in Muslim immigration and them breeding like rabbits. Muslims don't assimulate, have a 100 fold higher crime rate, bitch and protest everything and they as a percentage are a disproportionate burden on the welfare state, while giving back little to the State.

Funny how America is protrayed as the top Islamic terrorist target because of 9/11 but Europe has been plagued with vastly more Islamic terrrorist acts than America has been hit with.

Same aurgument some have against gypsies! People in the US feel the same agianst the Hispanics. Throughout history the immigrant have always been despised by the local population with few exceptions. They see them as a threat to their neighborhoods because they are different. As time goes on and if they get to know each other that distrust and animosity decrease. It is not a right or left thing. In Germany you see a rise of the Ayrian animosity and a symbol of this is nazism. In Frace it is somehting else. in times of recession these feelings are intensified and with the 24-7 news we have today it is magnified. It has always been there, we are just able to see it better today.

And this intensifying animosity is bringing an idea back into the World that has been silent sinc the thirteenth century, war between Chritianity and Islam. Is the path we are now on a path to religous conflict where the middle east will become th battlefield. Has it already begun? Are we seeing a fulfillment of prophecy, Revelations?

I don't see this. I think that the "Hispanic" (undocumented immigrants) in this country are made much more welcome by the communities they go into than they ever expect to have happen. They do fit in and take up responsible positions, some even running for political office. It was no surprise for me, driving through Tennessee, to see a large bill-board sign next to the local Off-ramp McDonald's showing an entire family of four, very Hispanic in both name and countenance, with the daddy seeking the local office of mayor.

But, unfortunately, too many of our uneducated who dropped out of high-school, and expected to find work haven't been able to, with the very best jobs in construction being taken by the aforementioned. These jobs have historically gone to our drop-outs as entry opportunites to employment, and they now are on the short end of the stick. And this particularly hurts our young black men, who take up the refrain that no one should be so-called "profiled," when they are the really big losers.

Last edited:
The bottom line is that it's sacrilegious to criticize Israel for anything.

If you do, you hate jews. Simple as that.

There's really no gray area.
Is it sacrilegious to criticize Israel for attacking a naval vessel belonging to its only friend in the world, killing 34 of its crewmen and wounding 170 more?

I criticize Israel for that and a lot more. I personally believe there is absolutely no good reason why the U.S. retains diplomatic relations with Israel. Israel calls itself an ally but is utterly useless to the U.S. and does nothing but cause us massive problems, such as the 9/11 attack, and cost us money, such as the annual $3 billion welfare check.

As for "hating" Jews; being from New York/New Jersey I've known many Jews, some I like, some I like a lot, some I don't like and some I despise. The kind of Jew I dislike categorically is your kind, the insular kind who is a Jew above all and harbors contempt for all non-Jews. You are a Jew first, American second, and there is nothing you wouldn't do to America if it would benefit your true homeland.

You are the kind of Jew who incites and facilitates fanatics like Adolf Hitler. So you need to get wise to yourself and get off this bullshit about loving Israel or else. Israel is a foreign country and it is a costly burden to the United States. But if you're so enamored with that little synagogue in the Arabian desert I suggest you migrate there and join the IDF. They will welcome a loyalist like you.

Yes, the Land of Israel is different than the State of Israel. Many sacrifices were made by Zionists and others in forming the State of Israel out of a piece of desert. Names that stand out are David Ben-Gurian, Moshe Dyan and Golda Meir.

There is way too much hatred of Jews as people. We have many Jews to thank for so many things that are positive in our lives.

I've never been aware of Jews exploiting the Holocaust for financial gain. What I do know is that they do not want the horrors of the Holocaust to be forgotten, so that it won't happen again. Unfortunately, it very well could happen again if this hatred continues to burn.

Provably incorrect. I'm Eastern European Jewish and decidedly anti zionist.

And so are these guys:

Neturei Karta - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Satmar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And millions of other Jews.
That's rather sick, since just about every jewish prayer involes Israel.

Actually, not a single Jewish prayer refers to the State of Israel. The land of Israel is NOT the same thing as the political State of Israel.

The most important prayer in judaism is:

Hear O'Israel The Lord is Our G-D, the Lord is One

And there is also this one.

Prayer for the State of Israel

Our Father in Heaven, Rock and Redeemer of the people Israel; Bless the State of Israel, with its promise of redemption. Shield it with Your love; spread over it the shelter of Your peace. Guide its leaders and advisors with Your light and Your truth. Help them with Your good counsel. Strengthen the hands of those who defend our Holy Land. Deliver them; crown their efforts with triumph. Bless the land with peace, and its inhabitants with lasting joy. And let us say: Amen. (translation from Siddur Sim Shalom)

There is also a prayer for the Israeli soliders.

Prayer for the Well-Being of the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) - Praying for Israeli Soldiers

May He who blessed our forefathers, Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, bless the soldiers of the Israel Defence Forces, who stand watch over our land and the cities of our Lord, from the Lebanese border to the desert of Egypt and from the great sea to the verge of the wilderness, on land, in the air, and at sea. May God strike down before them our enemies who rise against us. May the Holy One save and spare our soldiers from all forms of woe and distress, of affliction and illness, and may He invest their every action with blessing and success. May he vanquish by their means those who hate us, and may He adorn them with a crown of deliverance and a mantle of victory. Thus may the verse be fulfilled: "For it is the Lord your God who marches with you to do battle for you against your enemy, to bring you victory. Now let us respond. Amen

More of the prayer for the State of Israel

Prayer for the State of Israel - Praying for Israel's Welfare

Our Father in Heaven, Rock and Redeemer of Israel, bless the State of Israel, the first manifestation of the approach of our redemption. Shield it with Your lovingkindness, envelop it in Your peace, and bestow Your light and truth upon its leaders, ministers, and advisors, and grace them with Your good counsel. Strengthen the hands of those who defend our holy land, grant them deliverance, and adorn them in a mantle of victory. Ordain peace in the land and grant its inhabitants eternal happiness. Lead them, swiftly and upright, to Your city Zion and to Jerusalem, the abode of Your Name, as is written in the Torah of Your servant Moses: “Even if your outcasts are at the ends of the world, from there the Lord your God will gather you, from there He will fetch you. And the Lord your God will bring you to the land that your fathers possessed, and you shall possess it; and He will make you more prosperous and more numerous than your fathers.” Draw our hearts together to revere and venerate Your name and to observe all the precepts of Your Torah, and send us quickly the Messiah son of David, agent of Your vindication, to redeem those who await Your deliverance.

Manifest yourself in the splendor of Your boldness before the eyes of all inhabitants of Your world, and may everyone endowed with a soul affirm that the Lord, God of Israel, is king and his dominion is absolute. Amen forevermore.

Prayer for the Well-Being of the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) - Praying for Israeli Soldiers

May He who blessed our forefathers, Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, bless the soldiers of the Israel Defence Forces, who stand watch over our land and the cities of our Lord, from the Lebanese border to the desert of Egypt and from the great sea to the verge of the wilderness, on land, in the air, and at sea. May God strike down before them our enemies who rise against us. May the Holy One save and spare our soldiers from all forms of woe and distress, of affliction and illness, and may He invest their every action with blessing and success. May he vanquish by their means those who hate us, and may He adorn them with a crown of deliverance and a mantle of victory. Thus may the verse be fulfilled: "For it is the Lord your God who marches with you to do battle for you against your enemy, to bring you victory. Now let us respond. Amen

lol...so what ??l

lol...so what ??l

I responded to the doctor is out to lunch who said

"Actually, not a single Jewish prayer refers to the State of Israel. The land of Israel is NOT the same thing as the political State of Israel."

O God of all beginnings and endings,
We praise and thank you for the gift of this school year.
It has been a time filled with grace and blessings,
With challenges and opportunities, joys and sorrows.

The days have passed quickly, O Lord.
The weeks, the months, the seasons, the holidays and holy days,
The exams, vacations, breaks, and assemblies,
All have come forth from your hand.

End of the School Year Prayer

lol...so what ??l

"Actually, not a single Jewish prayer refers to the State of Israel. The land of Israel is NOT the same thing as the political State of Israel."

You talk like these made up prayers are ancient Hebrew text or something,,lol

lol...so what ??l

I could write a Jewish prayer to Santa Claus - I'm talking about actual, traditional prayers.

The prayer you found is from a Conservative Jewish Neo-Con site. Find me a prayer in the Torah that mentions the state of Israel, and we'll go from there.

The torah doesn't have prayers. It has laws.
:lol: that was funny. A Jewish site is a neocon site:cuckoo:

At the time of Moses the state of Israel didn't exist it.

Moses led the Jews via G-D to Israel.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back