how serious is the anti jew thing?

seems more and more this board is getting anti jew messages.....jews own this...jews control that...not to invoke godwin's law....but how serious is this? how seriously do you take it when you see anti jew messages? does it force everyone to be rabid about protecting the jews? i am startled by how fast this anti jew mal is growing. it is one thing to object to the bombing of the uss liberty but to say the jews control the media, the federal reserve etc...is a bit much. the implications are scarey. i am always amazed at how quickly hate can grow and overcome logic.

hell someone compared the burning of the koran to kristallnacht, which leads me to believe people have no clue what kristallnacht was or the historical event it was.

Kristallnacht changed the nature of persecution from economic, political, and social to the physical with beatings, incarceration, and murder; the event is often referred to as the beginning of the Holocaust. In the words of historian Max Rein in 1988, "Kristallnacht came…and everything was changed."[41]

Kristallnacht - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

no no, its 'Zionists' they hate, not Jews...:rolleyes:

;)

seems more and more this board is getting anti jew messages.....jews own this...jews control that...not to invoke godwin's law....but how serious is this? how seriously do you take it when you see anti jew messages? does it force everyone to be rabid about protecting the jews? i am startled by how fast this anti jew mal is growing. it is one thing to object to the bombing of the uss liberty but to say the jews control the media, the federal reserve etc...is a bit much. the implications are scarey. i am always amazed at how quickly hate can grow and overcome logic.

hell someone compared the burning of the koran to kristallnacht, which leads me to believe people have no clue what kristallnacht was or the historical event it was.

Kristallnacht changed the nature of persecution from economic, political, and social to the physical with beatings, incarceration, and murder; the event is often referred to as the beginning of the Holocaust. In the words of historian Max Rein in 1988, "Kristallnacht came…and everything was changed."[41]

;)

Zionism is a Jewish political movement and like most political movements it is self serving and corrupt

Anti Semites are idiots. They are driven by ignorance and stupidity. They are delusional and reasoning with them fails because they are not sane. Every Jew bashing thread should go right to Conspiracy Forum, since that is all they are, unsupported irrational delusional Conspiracy.
Open a phone book asshole. Any city in the empire.
Think of something important, legal, medical etc.
What names do you find ?
Call those numbers.
Buy K-Y.
Turn on the "news"
Buy an adult film.
Buy a video game/brain_damage tape.
Go talk to a banker / "financial expert"
Asshats like you is why the nation is finished.

On the other hand there are some people that are so rabidly pro-semetic that they label an "anti-semite" as anyone who disagrees that the United States should make the protection of Israel it's top foreign policy initiative.

Ironically, a large number of these people are Evangelical Christians who only want Israel preserved so that it satisfies their bizarre end-time prophecy where the state of Israel must exist so that Christ can come back and cast all non-Christians (to include Jews) into the lake of fire.

On the other hand there are some people that are so rabidly pro-semetic that they label an "anti-semite" as anyone who disagrees that the United States should make the protection of Israel it's top foreign policy initiative.

Ironically, a large number of these people are Evangelical Christians who only want Israel preserved so that it satisfies their bizarre end-time prophecy where the state of Israel must exist so that Christ can come back and cast all non-Christians (to include Jews) into the lake of fire.

Indeed that is what truly drives the sickness

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjMRgT5o-Ig]YouTube - Rapture Ready: The Christians United for Israel Tour[/ame]

Indeed that is what truly drives the sickness

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjMRgT5o-Ig]YouTube - Rapture Ready: The Christians United for Israel Tour[/ame]

There was a very sly dig at evangelicals in the Sopranos that I don't think many people caught:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQxuuCt_cLQ]YouTube - The Sopranos -- Religious talk[/ame]

It's at the very end.

I kind of like this one.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlVCH1j7Enc]YouTube - Senator Lindsey Graham At AIPAC 2010 pt.1[/ame]

;)

Zionism is a Jewish political movement

I am aware of that

My grandmother was in a concentration camp, and most of my family was wiped out by the nazis, however, I don't recall bringing up the holocaust in any debate here.

Also zionism is part of judaism. Zionism, the love for Israel, is part of judaism, and Israel is in almost jewish prayers.

My grandmother was in a concentration camp, and most of my family was wiped out by the nazis, however, I don't recall bringing up the holocaust in any debate here.

Also zionism is part of judaism. Zionism, the love for Israel, is part of judaism, and Israel is in almost jewish prayers.

Provably incorrect. I'm Eastern European Jewish and decidedly anti zionist.

And so are these guys:

Neturei Karta - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Satmar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And millions of other Jews.

So there was no Judaism before Zionism...lol...really ?

Last edited:

How is the FACT that Jews do own and control a lot of this country have anything to do with being anti joo?

Is being against things the nation of Israel does being anti Jewish?
Is being against the actions of extremeist jews being anti jewish?
Is supporting Jews right to worship as they see fit.

Could the fact that Jews tend to be successful have to do with their religion or the emphasis on education?

Being against Israel, depends on what one is talking about. Defending itself and borders? I don't think that is justification.

Define extremist Jews, please. If they go into Palestinian areas with suicide vests, yes, they would be extremists.

Yeah, it's good to support their right to worship-some agreement.

So there was no Judaism before Zionism...lol...really ?

Actually a big chunk of judaism was Moses leading the jews to Israel.

Provably incorrect. I'm Eastern European Jewish and decidedly anti zionist.

And so are these guys:

Neturei Karta - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Satmar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And millions of other Jews.
That's rather sick, since just about every jewish prayer involes Israel.

my grandmother was in a concentration camp, and most of my family was wiped out by the nazis, however, i don't recall bringing up the holocaust in any debate here.

Also zionism is part of judaism. Zionism, the love for israel, is part of judaism, and israel is in almost jewish prayers.

so there was no judaism before zionism...lol...really ?

actually a big chunk of judaism was moses leading the jews to israel.

yes and then what happened

Forum List

Back