how serious is the anti jew thing?

They don't think they are because they support Islam. That means they aren't REALLY racist.

unfortunately, they support Islam, and Islam is anti-semitic.

Seems to me that in one way or another every religion is under attack except Islam because nobody wants to piss off the muslims. It isn't politically "savy" to do so.

Seems to me that in one way or another every religion is under attack except Islam because nobody wants to piss off the muslims. It isn't politically "savy" to do so.

Oh cool, another newbie to USMB. Hope you'll stick around and enjoy it here. :cool:

Seriously however, all religions not only on this board but elsewhere get their fair share of criticism.

i got to agree with mod...hell some stupid bitch was going off on pagans in a thread...not that said stupid bitch knew mal about pagans ...but that didnt stop the long copy and paste

is it because jews were victims of a planned extermination plot?

i posted a link to an article about how the children of holocaust survivors are effected (affected where are the language nazis when they are needed?) by the pts of their parents.

The Effects of the Holocaust on the Children of Survivors

i will admit when people start threads about witch hunts etc....i get the full body shudders

perhaps it has happened to all religions but few have been hunted down and killed in mass...

but then we could ask the cannities about this....o wait...no we cant

i got to agree with mod...hell some stupid bitch was going off on pagans in a thread...not that said stupid bitch knew mal about pagans ...but that didnt stop the long copy and paste

There's also the fact that the majority of the anti-semitism lately has been from the same troll.

There's also the fact that the majority of the anti-semitism lately has been from the same troll.

Sounds like gossip from the mods' locker room. All these stormfront n00bs are sock-puppets from the same poster? Can you dish out who's the culprit, or is that none of my fucking business?

Sounds like gossip from the mods' locker room. All these stormfront n00bs are sock-puppets from the same poster? Can you dish out who's the culprit, or is that none of my fucking business?

Not really gossip. :lol:

You'll notice the ones who keep making the posts are 0 days old and have 0 posts before that. However, us mods would appreciate that if there is any spamming, that it be reported so it can be properly dealt with.

The categories who harbor the strongest interest in this topic are those who are pro-Israel, anti-Israel, pro-Jew and anti-Jew. Those who belong to either category should read, The Holocaust Industry, by Professor Norman Finkelstein.

Guaranteed to authoritatively support the criticisms of some -- and to piss off a lot of others.

Amazon has it.

The bottom line is that it's sacrilegious to criticize Israel for anything.

If you do, you hate jews. Simple as that.

There's really no gray area.

But the same people who think that way, have no problems criticizing either Muslim nations or Christian nations, whichever one happens to fit in with their side of the aisle's thinking.

Anybody with a brain is an anti-Semite, if you only realize the true nature of Jewish history, parasitizing cultures and destroying them with wars where they control both sides. If you’d only understand that the wars now are just like the wars then, manipulation of feeble minded locals by the far-advanced tactics of the maladapted money masters, Judaism would have long before now been exposed for the crime scheme it surely is.
John Kaminski

The implication is that jews have rebounded from the holocaust and have been using it to advance ever since.

Yep pretty much. It is an observation more than an opinion though.

Really now? Jews make up about 0.2% of the world's population, and hold 20% of Nobel prizes. You think that has something to do with previous cultural hardships? How do you see that playing out in the Nobel decision making process exactly?

Person1: "Well I don't know which of these two ideas is better. This guy thought up something with gravity and physics, the other one thought up a new way to tie shoelaces. Hey what were their names again?"

Person2: "The second guy is.... Smith, and the first one is named.... Einstein."

Person1: "Shit that sounds Jewish. They've gone through some bad crap in the past. And I bet if we go with Smith we'll be called antisemitic. Let's just give it to that Einstein guy"

I think these people are failures in their own lives, and need someone to blame for being dickless.

The blame obviously goes to themselves for their own failures.

Forum List

Back