How romney paid for college

I've helped all of my kids through college. I think it's a parents responsibility to help as much as you can thus relying less on the government.

She isn't yapping about how Romney paid for college but rather that he somehow lied about it.

Funny, Obama's lies don't seem to generate the same number of threads from her.

HOW ROMNEY PAID FOR COLLEGE
Andrew Sabl quotes a 1994 interview with Ann Romney in the Boston Globe wherein she explains the material deprivation she and Mitt undertook in their student days, when both were so poor and jobless they had to support themselves by selling shares of stock that Mitt had been given by his dad:
Romney Sold Stock To Pay for College

So he did not build it all by himself after all. Daddy gave him a start with a “hand out.”
Poor and jobless with stocks to sell?
Obama and Michele paid for college with college loans and just paid them off 8 years ago.

So your message is then, if you are Born into Money, You are Worthless and unworthy to lead?

lol

NO, but if you are claiming you did it on your own without ANY help but lived off stock from Big Daddy Romney, you are a dirty liar.

Daddy gave him a million dollars but he gave that away but took stock from big daday romney to pay for his college and his living expense????

He did do it on his own.

He sold some stocks that were HIS to sell. So what if they were a gift from dear old Dad?

You wouldn't give your child such a gift if you could?

HOW ROMNEY PAID FOR COLLEGE
Andrew Sabl quotes a 1994 interview with Ann Romney in the Boston Globe wherein she explains the material deprivation she and Mitt undertook in their student days, when both were so poor and jobless they had to support themselves by selling shares of stock that Mitt had been given by his dad:
Romney Sold Stock To Pay for College

So he did not build it all by himself after all. Daddy gave him a start with a “hand out.”
Poor and jobless with stocks to sell?
Obama and Michele paid for college with college loans and just paid them off 8 years ago.

STFU!!! If you can't see that easy handout of student loans has shot up the cost of college in a 10 year span more than any product in history!

Buying a kid a car he didn't work for is a hand out. Sending your kid to college is an INVESTMENT! An investment that Mitt fulfilled 10 fold!

Unlike my college days when I worked full time with three small kids and single and my baby sitter were the 12 year old son. NO college loans or grants or scholarships or Indian help.

I got the GI bill and still ended up paying $56,000.00

But pay it off I did.

You went to college, Deanie? Wow...talk about wasted money. I'd sue them if I were you. $56,000 dollars and you're still dumb as a box of rocks.

So your message is then, if you are Born into Money, You are Worthless and unworthy to lead?

lol

NO, but if you are claiming you did it on your own without ANY help but lived off stock from Big Daddy Romney, you are a dirty liar.

Daddy gave him a million dollars but he gave that away but took stock from big daday romney to pay for his college and his living expense????

He did do it on his own.

He sold some stocks that were HIS to sell. So what if they were a gift from dear old Dad?

According to the left if you get help in any way, shape or form then whatever it is that you've accomplished you didn't really accomplish on your own because you got help in some way, shape or form. Never mind about the hard work, hours, blood, sweat and tears people have put into 'whatever', that is of no consequence at all. It's all one big kumbaya-fest of complete equality, shared responsibility, shared credit, shared outcomes. And, by that logic, if no one succeeds on their own then no one fails on their own. Bailouts for all!

Parents are saving for their kids college education as we speak. Helping their kids get through college is now Un-American? Major Fail on the thread.

Well if you're trying to build a society where all your needs are met by the government from cradle to grave, then yes, it is un-American. Of course, none of those folks think about what happens when everyone quits working to suck on the teat and no one is left to pay the tab. They might want to take a look at the news coming out of Greece and Spain.

lol

He did do it on his own.

She hasn't figured out how to purchase stocks with an EBT card yet.

New Topics

Forum List

Back