"Sweet Jesus"

Star

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2009
After watching a video of Romney trying to get a crowd of Republicans in Vandalia, Ohio to chant his name before chanting Ryan's name -- Joe Scarborough rubbed his eyes, clutched his forehead then whined "sweet Jesus ugh".

Mitt Romney Stops Supporters from Chanting ‘Ryan’ to Ensure They Say His Name Too

Neetzan Zimmerman

In Vandalia, Ohio, today, after Mitt Romney thanked running mate Paul Ryan for his stump speech, rally attendees instinctively began chanting "Ryan, Ryan," as rally attendees are wont to do.

Feeling left out, Romney demanded the crowd quit chanting wrong, and proceeded to demonstrate the correct way to chant at his rally.

In his defense, Romney supporters really aren't very bright.

After watching a video of Romney trying to get a crowd of Republicans in Vandalia, Ohio to chant his name before chanting Ryan's name -- Joe Scarborough rubbed his eyes, clutched his forehead then whined "sweet Jesus ugh".

Mitt Romney Stops Supporters from Chanting ‘Ryan’ to Ensure They Say His Name Too

Neetzan Zimmerman

In Vandalia, Ohio, today, after Mitt Romney thanked running mate Paul Ryan for his stump speech, rally attendees instinctively began chanting "Ryan, Ryan," as rally attendees are wont to do.

Feeling left out, Romney demanded the crowd quit chanting wrong, and proceeded to demonstrate the correct way to chant at his rally.

In his defense, Romney supporters really aren't very bright.

I just watched that too. But then again it is the RINO rubbing his eyes. No big deal. Anyone on MSNBC can't be taken seriously. I watch it for its' comedic value.

I mean, Mika for analysis? :lol::lol::lol:\

She likes our Founding Father, Abe Lincoln the best. :confused:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back