How romney paid for college

Gee!... a father helps a son...Criminal, I say!

If the government were run according to democrats, the only father to help children would be Big Papa Uncle Sam because everyone else wouldn't be able to afford it.

That is not the point, ass wipe, the point is romney is claiming he "built it all my himself" but fail to count stock from big daddy. Lies by omisson.

HOW ROMNEY PAID FOR COLLEGE
Andrew Sabl quotes a 1994 interview with Ann Romney in the Boston Globe wherein she explains the material deprivation she and Mitt undertook in their student days, when both were so poor and jobless they had to support themselves by selling shares of stock that Mitt had been given by his dad:
Romney Sold Stock To Pay for College

So he did not build it all by himself after all. Daddy gave him a start with a “hand out.”
Poor and jobless with stocks to sell?
Obama and Michele paid for college with college loans and just paid them off 8 years ago.

How did Obama pay for college? Oh, that's right..........his records are sealed. What's he hiding?

What part of "STUDENT LOANS" do you not understand? That was just paid off 8 years ago?

So you think Obama is honest?

Yep.

Why are all of his records sealed? What is he hiding? What is he afraid of the American people knowing? Does Harry Reid have any reliable anonymous source that can tell us?
Obama's resume support his records. If you don't make the grade, you don't graduate with honors, bitch. but how the hell would you know that?
http://cdn.theladders.net/static/pdf/Senator_Obama_Resume.pdf

Andrew Sabl quotes a 1994 interview with Ann Romney in the Boston Globe wherein she explains the material deprivation she and Mitt undertook in their student days, when both were so poor and jobless they had to support themselves by selling shares of stock that Mitt had been given by his dad:

So he did not build it all by himself after all. Daddy gave him a start with a “hand out.”
Obama and Michele paid for college with college loans and just paid them off 8 years ago.

So your message is then, if you are Born into Money, You are Worthless and unworthy to lead?

lol

NO, but if you are claiming you did it on your own without ANY help but lived off stock from Big Daddy Romney, you are a dirty liar.

Daddy gave him a million dollars but he gave that away but took stock from big daday romney to pay for his college and his living expense????

Last edited:
Obama's records are not sealed.

Obama_Sealed.png

Q: Are Obama’s early records “sealed”?

A: No. Many records that presidential candidates don’t ordinarily release do remain confidential, but they are not “sealed” by a court. The 16 claims in a widely distributed graphic are mostly false or distorted.

Details: FactCheck.org : Obama’s ‘Sealed’ Records

What exactly is your point? I worked through college but Im going to pay for my daughter's school.

Nothing. You are missing the point. If you say you will and you don't then you are a liar. Romney said he did it on his own and he was LYING and no one really cared but the LYING was the point. The point is is word and a man is only as good as his word. If daddy help you, fucking say daddy helped you. Point is honesty and integrity and Romney has NONE>

Your so concerned how Romney paid for college, tell me how did Maobama pay for his?

OH! That's right he's spent millions to keep those records sealed, didn't he. Wonder what he is hiding?

So what, his dad started off poor and left him with something to build his life on, isnt that what you are SUPPOSED To do?
or
Was his dad supposed to blow it on drugs and Vegas instead and leave him with nothing?
You act like he's the only rich guy to run for PResident, it makes you look stupid.

Mitt is still living on the edge. Poor guy has no job and must rely on selling stocks for money.

I pity him.

Your so concerned how Romney paid for college, tell me how did Maobama pay for his?

OH! That's right he's spent millions to keep those records sealed, didn't he. Wonder what he is hiding?

I agree.

I could care less how Romney payed for college. I'm more interested in those sealed college transcripts.

You know. The ones Barry likes sealed.

Nobody leaves stuff sealed for no reason. One has to wonder why Barry's aren't out there for all Americans to see??

Hiding something perhaps??

Why are all of his records sealed? What is he hiding? What is he afraid of the American people knowing? Does Harry Reid have any reliable anonymous source that can tell us?
Obama's resume support his records. If you don't make the grade, you don't graduate with honors, bitch. but how the hell would you know that?

Hey dumbshit, I can throw together one hell of an impressive resume for you too if I can also seal all your records. What is he hiding?

Lady wrote.....

YOU DO WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO AS A BLACK MAN

so it's ok to sell or do drugs IF you're black

Pathetic bitch

You picked up on that , too.

Perhaps the old gal has been out of the USA for a few decades and doesn't know that it is now easier for a Black to get a job than a White. Whites have to compete with everyone else, but Blacks can get hired even when they fail tests. They also get extra points when it comes to college admissions and some universities even reserve a number of seats for minority (Black) applicants. When Blacks sell drugs, it is not because no employer will hire them; rather it's because they do not want to work, or they sell drugs on the side for the blings and things.

Hey dumbshit, I can throw together one hell of an impressive resume for you too if I can also seal all your records. What is he hiding?

Yup. You can bet your ass that if Romney's college transcripts remained sealed the left would be screaming like stuck pigs.

They'd be demanding to know what was hidden in those transcripts.

Oh yeah. Hypocrisy at its best.

What exactly is your point? I worked through college but Im going to pay for my daughter's school.

Nothing. You are missing the point. If you say you will and you don't then you are a liar. Romney said he did it on his own and he was LYING and no one really cared but the LYING was the point. The point is is word and a man is only as good as his word. If daddy help you, fucking say daddy helped you. Point is honesty and integrity and Romney has NONE>

True enough.

Neither does Obama. But that's different. Somehow, it just is. Amiright?

:rolleyes:

New Topics

Forum List

Back