How Putin could reorder the world in one move

Agreed. A Slavic Union gives Whites the Ethno state we deserve. The region would act as a White Homeland. A self segregated safe place for Whites , the most endangered species.
Who or what would pose the biggest existential threat to such a homeland?

Jews

Woo Hoo!

Screen+Shot+2014-07-12+at+9.32.14+AM.jpg
But still hated by everyone and deservedly. Now the real genocide begins. (I know, that little whittled down pecker just got hard, didn't it)

I doubt Putin wants to rule blacks. The only interest he would have in Africa is to gain strategic military advantages if they reflected any political goals.

I doubt Putin wants to rule blacks. The only interest he would have in Africa is to gain strategic military advantages if they reflected any political goals.
It's likely the nation-state as we know it is over. From here on in it's all racial. If whites survive, it will be just barely, I'm afraid. The sooner we embrace Putin and the rest of the world's whites, the more likely some of us will survive.

Sounds apocalyptic, I know, but it's the most likely future.

Israel is the future. And Japan. Both have histories of aggression, but Israel much more genocidal . MUCH more. Right now, we are arming our enemies.

It's likely the nation-state as we know it is over. From here on in it's all racial. If whites survive, it will be just barely, I'm afraid. The sooner we embrace Putin and the rest of the world's whites, the more likely some of us will survive.

Sounds apocalyptic, I know, but it's the most likely future.
You appear as extremist as those ISIS fuckers.
Putin is not an all-white supporter; he's a very nationalistic Russian. Just ask the white folks who call themselves Ukrainian. :)
Putin hated Hitler because Russians were not liked by nationalistic Hitler. In the same Nazi way, Putin is only pro-Russian white, not other whites, unless they suck his dick.

As genocide against the white minority in South Africa looms, Putin should move aircraft carriers off the coast of South Africa and warn the black ingrates in no uncertain terms that violence against whites is over in that country they are destroying. If they don't comply, hit the black leadership with everything they've got. Putin would come out as the leader of the white world. The old breakdown by country is over. It's all racial now.
I volunteer to shoot Vlad Putin through the ass at 500M with a Mosin-Nagant and Russian ammo.

zknyxk.jpg

Agreed. A Slavic Union gives Whites the Ethno state we deserve. The region would act as a White Homeland. A self segregated safe place for Whites , the most endangered species.
Who or what would pose the biggest existential threat to such a homeland?

Jews

I don’t get this anti Jew thing. You do realize that they are Caucasians both brown and white and Arabs too for the most part. Well there are people in Africa that Identify as Arab and Jew, but they have little Semitic ancestry. They do tend to be richer than other groups, but that is not their fault their families were forced into occupations during the middle ages that were less desirable at the time, but turned out winners in the modern world.

When's the last time in history a Christian White Homeland minded it's own business?
We all know the answer is never, but go ahead and give it a shot.

I don’t get this anti Jew thing. You do realize that they are Caucasians both brown and white and Arabs too for the most part. Well there are people in Africa that Identify as Arab and Jew, but they have little Semitic ancestry. They do tend to be richer than other groups, but that is not their fault their families were forced into occupations during the middle ages that were less desirable at the time, but turned out winners in the modern world.
I see you have drunk deeply of the Jewish lies. Here, this predates the Middle Ages:

Unto a stranger thou mayest lend upon usury; but unto thy brother thou shalt not lend upon usury: that the LORD thy God may bless thee in all that thou settest thine hand to in the land whither thou goest to possess it.

Deut 23:20

For the LORD thy God blesseth thee, as he promised thee: and thou shalt lend unto many nations, but thou shalt not borrow; and thou shalt reign over many nations, but they shall not reign over thee.

Deut 28:13

When thou comest nigh unto a city to fight against it, then proclaim peace unto it. And it shall be, if it make thee answer of peace, and open unto thee, then it shall be, that all the people that is found therein shall be tributaries unto thee, and they shall serve thee. And if it will make no peace with thee, but will make war against thee, then thou shalt besiege it: And when the LORD thy God hath delivered it into thine hands, thou shalt smite every male thereof with the edge of the sword: But the women, and the little ones, and the cattle, and all that is in the city, even all the spoil thereof, shalt thou take unto thyself; and thou shalt eat the spoil of thine enemies, which the LORD thy God hath given thee.

Deut 20:11

Thus shalt thou do unto all the cities which are very far off from thee, which are not of the cities of these nations.

Deut 20:15
Get it now, brother?

I see you have drunk deeply of the Jewish lies. Here, this predates the Middle Ages:

Unto a stranger thou mayest lend upon usury; but unto thy brother thou shalt not lend upon usury: that the LORD thy God may bless thee in all that thou settest thine hand to in the land whither thou goest to possess it.

For the LORD thy God blesseth thee, as he promised thee: and thou shalt lend unto many nations, but thou shalt not borrow; and thou shalt reign over many nations, but they shall not reign over thee.

When thou comest nigh unto a city to fight against it, then proclaim peace unto it. And it shall be, if it make thee answer of peace, and open unto thee, then it shall be, that all the people that is found therein shall be tributaries unto thee, and they shall serve thee. And if it will make no peace with thee, but will make war against thee, then thou shalt besiege it: And when the LORD thy God hath delivered it into thine hands, thou shalt smite every male thereof with the edge of the sword: But the women, and the little ones, and the cattle, and all that is in the city, even all the spoil thereof, shalt thou take unto thyself; and thou shalt eat the spoil of thine enemies, which the LORD thy God hath given thee.

Thus shalt thou do unto all the cities which are very far off from thee, which are not of the cities of these nations.

Get it now, brother?
Which is why the Roman Catholic Church forced Jews to hand out the Catholic money to charge poor Catholics usury.
Yep, more Catholic charity.

Which is why the Roman Catholic Church forced Jews to hand out the Catholic money to charge poor Catholics usury.
Yep, more Catholic charity.
Completely believable. Who hasn't seen the Catholic Church unwilling to hold assets, and Jews unwilling to take money, and Jews FORCED to engage in usury, especially against Christians, but only on behalf of other Christians. Why, just today I saw that exact scenario play out a half dozen times at least just in front of my building. Holy Fathers out there begging Jews--any Jews--wouldn't they please, please take their money off their hands, and the Jews to a man steadfastly refusing and then these men of God whipping out Glocks and brass knuckles and AIDs-infected syringes and forcing the poor mistreated Hebes to take their money, and then asking--nay, demanding (or else!) the Chosen spread out into the community and commit usury against their flock. I'm telling you, the noise! It's becoming a real nuisance.

When's the last time in history a Christian White Homeland minded it's own business?
We all know the answer is never, but go ahead and give it a shot.

Wouldn’t that be about the same as every other people on earth? The Zulu conquered an empire that covered a large portion of southern Africa and they didn’t do it by being nice.

Get it now, brother?

That was written about there thousand years ago more or less and change some of the words it could have been written by almost any people of the time. Of course assuming they had a written language which mine didn’t, but our time came.

But back to why some people dislike Jews: Did you have bad encounter with a Jewish person?

Forum List

Back