How Pete Buttigieg Found God ( But What Kind Of God?)

White_MAGA_Man

Platinum Member
Jan 24, 2019
I ask because he certainly hasn't found the Almighty God of the Bible. A person cannot be a Christian and also homosexual. There’s no such thing as a gay Christian. God will reveal the truth to and about this guy and he’ll either completely repent or he’ll reject God’s truth and die in the eternal fire.

Pete Buttigieg: How 2020 Democratic hopeful found God - CNNPolitics

I ask because he certainly hasn't found the Almighty God of the Bible. A person cannot be a Christian and also homosexual. There’s no such thing as a gay Christian. God will reveal the truth to and about this guy and he’ll either completely repent or he’ll reject God’s truth and die in the eternal fire.

Fairies worship fairy deities, right? Light in the loafers and on gossamer wings a fluttering, dripping wakes of pixie dust. Gag me with a spoon . . .

I am Christian. I have worked on Saturday/Sunday whichever is the sabbath. I have taken the Lords name in vain. The list goes on. Why doesn’t that disqualify me but being gay would? Seems to be the only sin right wingers care about. Over compensating for the urge?

I am Christian. I have worked on Saturday/Sunday whichever is the sabbath. I have taken the Lords name in vain. The list goes on. Why doesn’t that disqualify me but being gay would? Seems to be the only sin right wingers care about. Over compensating for the urge?

You need to read Galatians....there is a price to be paid for forsaking the grace of God. You’re welcome.

The fact that you know nothing about the faith should disqualify you.

Gays can't serve that way, sorry, but that's just how it is. Why is that? There are several good reasons, perhaps you should ask someone with expertise and improve as a Christian?

38bgo4.jpg

You need to read Galatians....there is a price to be paid for forsaking the grace of God. You’re welcome.
So you’re without sin? Say hi to the Father for me.

The fact that you know nothing about the faith should disqualify you.

Gays can't serve that way, sorry, but that's just how it is. Why is that? There are several good reasons, perhaps you should ask someone with expertise and improve as a Christian?
Why not just type that you can’t answer?

Unrepentant sinners. For some repenting maybe impossible.

Cannot be in a state of willful sin and a state of repentance. Willful sins cancels out the state of repentance which only comes about by grace.

Unfortunately for a disgrace like me, I fear it is too late. However THE TRUTH is THE TRUTH.

Homosexuality is an abomination. That IS TRUTH. You can accept that or reject that. You have a free will.

I never knew you could find a deity in some man's ass. I thought all you would find is lots of shit. Am I mistaken?

he hasn't found god
most gays don't believe in god
Pete is a BUFU guy--who wants that as a POTUS?????!!!!!!!!!

he hasn't found god
most gays don't believe in god
Pete is a BUFU guy--who wants that as a POTUS?????!!!!!!!!!
He just wants to be the first gay white guy in the White House.

Gluttony is a sin. There are way more fat people than gay people. I’d bet the OP is fat as hell (Statistically speaking of course. I don’t know him/her).

I suspect Jesus would have a lot more approval for mayor Pete then he would for today’s Republicans who to cage babies and arm school shooters.

All you have to do is read the Bible and you can pretty much know Jesus thoughts. Especially worshiping the wealthy and hating immigrants.

Maybe Jesus has so much concern for immigrants because his family were immigrants when they fled babies being murdered and went to another country.

It’s sad really. These Republicans having feelings for Jesus and yet not following him at all.

I believe if Jesus came back today, he would be so disappointed with the Republican Party.

I suspect Jesus would have a lot more approval for mayor Pete then he would for today’s Republicans who to cage babies and arm school shooters.

All you have to do is read the Bible and you can pretty much know Jesus thoughts. Especially worshiping the wealthy and hating immigrants.

Maybe Jesus has so much concern for immigrants because his family were immigrants when they fled babies being murdered and went to another country.

It’s sad really. These Republicans having feelings for Jesus and yet not following him at all.

I believe if Jesus came back today, he would be so disappointed with the Republican Party.
:bsflag:

The Republican Party is not conservative, no career politicians are conservative.
The GOP establishment are progressives... rotten to the core

Forum List

Back