how obama will be re elected

In 2006, nobody thought of Obama as the final Dem candidate for 2008. It's a long way between here and November 6, 2012.

Just sayin'.

Sarah Palin, Mitt Romney are tops for GOP voters looking to 2012

A new poll finds Republican favorites for the presidential race are Sarah Palin, Mitt Romney, Mike Huckabee and Newt Gingrich. Minnesota Gov. Tim Pawlenty is a distant fifth; Indiana Gov. Mitch Daniels is a dark horse

2012 election: Poll finds Sarah Palin, Mitt Romney early 2012 favorites - latimes.com

Actually if anybody ran against Obama Obama would still lose. He is the worst president in history. Palin looks like a model of competence next to him.
But I think we have not seen the nominee yet. If we learned one thing from Obama, experience does in fact matter. The GOP will nominate someone with actual experience in running something more than his mouth. Daniels, Barbour, Perry (although he says he doesn't want it), DeMint. We'll see. Long time between now and then.

I'm hoping Cris Cristie the Gov of NJ makes a run.

He's willing to be hated to do the right thing.

He's almost a year in and has made some deep cuts and has yet to back down on what's right. The leftist media crusifies him on a regular basis, so I know he's doing the right thing.

If he keeps this up for 18 months, and makes a run at Pres. It'll be a walk off.

I'm hoping Cris Cristie the Gov of NJ makes a run.

He's willing to be hated to do the right thing.

He's almost a year in and has made some deep cuts and has yet to back down on what's right. The leftist media crusifies him on a regular basis, so I know he's doing the right thing.

If he keeps this up for 18 months, and makes a run at Pres. It'll be a walk off.

Chrtistie/Rubio

I think Romney could be a very viable option for the republicans.

Nope. The Obama team will crush him over Mass. Health Care disaster.
The GOP needs a clean fresh face...with Rubio as the number two man.

But Rubio would only have a year and half as U.S. senator. That isn't enough time to gain valuable experience, right? Who would elect someone to such an important job without enough experience?

Christy has already said he doesn't want the job. Ditto for Perry.

2012 is a lifetime away in political time. But we can't really say whether things will change that much. Maybe, maybe not.

Forum List

Back