Suggestion for the 'no more gov't' rightwing dipshats

Flaylo

Handsome Devil
Feb 10, 2010
In some grass near you
Your arguments have all been "we don't need the federal government," or that the federal government is doing more to hurt than help, well here's a suggestion, since the fed is totally evil your dumbass eyes, I propose you dumbass go completely without the fed for anything, rely totally on your states. When your legislators in your states have overspent budgets, impose ridiculous state and local taxes on you and lack the resources to take care of it own people, and only the very rich in your statescan have access to everything you can't have access to, figure it out on your own without the big bad federal government providing relief and protection. even worse, if a natural disaster hits you don't request the assistance of fed, let the tax cuts and money of rich job creators in your states pick up the tab. Do everything complete on your own without the fed and live as separate independent countries within the Union.

Under that scenario do you dumbass really think the Union would survive? The only reason the Union exists is because of the fed.

i've never argued that we don't need a federal government, any more than franklin, jefferson, adams or washington did, so i'll take the bait on this one. ohh man...

Last edited:
Their masters want them to hate our government so their masters can control them.

i've never argued that we don't need a fereal government

Well the rightwing dipshats like to argue against government as evil and oppressive and needing to be reduced substantially because they don't need to fed to help with anything so I say move the fuckers to their own little territory and let them live out their fantasy.

Yeah, I stopped at "No Government." Not Shocking retards like Liesmatters posted here.

"Small Government" is not "No Government." It's pretty simple to understand.

i've never argued that we don't need a fereal government

Well the rightwing dipshats like to argue against government as evil and oppressive and needing to be reduced substantially because they don't need to fed to help with anything so I say move the fuckers to their own little territory and let them live out their fantasy.

look... read the constitution (article 4) and washington's farewell address. start with the 10th amendment in the b o r.

Last edited:
Again.. a winger idiot trying to expand the actual stance of the opposition in a feeble attempt to make it look ridiculous to make their ridiculous winger stances look reasonable

No conservative is looking to eliminate the federal government... rather to reign it back in to a manageable level within the confines of what the constitution sets forth... to keep it from expanding into more of an all-encompassing nanny state with tendrils everywhere...

The government does not and SHOULD not exist to take over your personal responsibilities for you... whether you think it an emergency or not... whether you are on hard times or not....

Last edited:
[B said:
Truthmatters;3003917]They fight the fight for people who would rule them[/B]

Now the rest of your inbred family Shinto/Shaman/Rdean need to make their posts for a full house...

These are the type of responses that confirm my reason for throwing your ass on my blocked list. Too bad I have to read your bullshit when people quote your bullshit. ( Comments directed at Truthmatters )

[B said:
Truthmatters;3003917]They fight the fight for people who would rule them[/B]

Now the rest of your inbred family Shinto/Shaman/Rdean need to make their posts for a full house...

These are the type of responses that confirm my reason for throwing your ass on my blocked list. Too bad I have to read your bullshit when people quote your bullshit. ( Comments directed at Truthmatters )

None care what you think...

They fight the fight for people who would rule them

listen man.. i can tell by the way that you write that you shouldn't be talking this way to anyone, much less T.M. who is way.. way.... way way smarter than you... dipshat... argue your O point.

Last edited:
They fight the fight for people who would rule them

listen man.. i can tell by the way that you write that you shouldn't be talking this way to anyone like this, much less T.M. who is way.. way.... way way smarter than you... dipshat... argue your point.

I'm glad you can tell that...

Retards on the internet need to be called out, that's all I was doin.

BTW, you guys defending a known racist (TM) does not look good...

Again.. a winger idiot trying to expand the actual stance of the opposition in a feeble attempt to make it look ridiculous to make their rediculous winger stances look reasonable

No conservative is looking to eliminate the federal government... rather to reign it back in to a manageable level within the confines of what the constitution sets forth... to keep it from expanding into more of an all-encompassing nanny state with tendrils everywhere...

The government does not and SHOULD not exist to take over your personal responsibilities for you... whether you think it an emergency or not... whether you are on hard times or not....

well said amigo...

listen man.. i can tell by the way that you write that you shouldn't be talking this way to anyone like this, much less T.M. who is way.. way.... way way smarter than you... dipshat... argue your point.

I'm glad you can tell that...

Retards on the internet need to be called out, that's all I was doin.

BTW, you guys defending a known racist (TM) does not look good...

T.M. is this true ?, i've seen no indication of racism in your work, i like the way you debate. it's a pretty heavy accusation

Last edited:

Forum List

Back