How Obama Can Prove He's Not a Muslim.

The concept of taqiyya would come into play. I don't know what the man is or where he came from, but I do not believe a word out of his mouth, and photo ops prove nothing.

Go to church on Sundays! With his family.

Personally I don't care WHO he is. I just know WHAT he has done. In his 7 years as President he has done more to help Illegals and Terrorists than he has his own people. THAT is all that matters!

Obama does not need to prove anything about his religion.
It's a personal matter, you dumbass.

The man can worship earthworms if he wants, and I do not care. His continuous violations of Constitution and law, Islamic Extremist sympathizing, aiding our enemies, targeting Americans, his illegal invasion, etc....THAT is the only thing that concerns me!

He has a year and a half left in office. I don't care anymore. He's going to shame and embarrass that office and this nation until then....and there is nothing we can do about it. Just hope the next guy or gal can reverse some of the damage.

Go to church on Sundays! With his family.

What's so hard about that?

Nothing at all- so now you are finally convinced?
Title goes here
images

There's a difference between 'Church' and 'Church'. God says where there are 2 or more gathered in my name I will be there. I don't think God was in attendance, like Obama was, when Rev Wright was spewing his racial, Anti-American hate-filled rhetoric... "NOT God BLESS America....No, 'God D@mn America!" And his faithful mentored pupil, who learned so much from this man, went on to be the President of the country whose damnation they were calling for on those Sunday's! I wonder if Norman Rockwell ever did a painting of a church service like THAT?! Hmmmm.....

Forum List

Back