Is Barak Obama A Muslim?

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Despite it making absolutely ZERO difference, now that he is in office and has been for 7 years, everyone from the media to Liberals and even to some Conservatives still can't stop talking about it. Most of them don't want to know the truth, many of them are blinded by Political Correctness' and / or Partisanship, and part of them want to use the question as a political 'gottcha' question with which to attack those they oppose even though they have not really even thought the question thoroughly through themselves.

SO...let's get down to it....

The answer is OBVIOUS...it always has been. It could not be any MORE clear; yet, there are those who will argue, fight over it, and deny it until the day they die! The man Obama called his /Mentor' for over a decade even answered the question already but is being completely ignored by the media and dismissed by people who refuse to accept the truth.

He was born Barry Soetoro, son of a Muslim father who hated the United States, believing the US became great by pillaging its wealth from 3rd world nations and that the US must be eliminated as a world power and influence, which it pretty much has been under Obama's Presidency. Barry went to a Muslim school in Indonesia but claimed not to have engaged in worship of Islam. . By his own admission Barry Soetoro, who by choice changed his name – taking on a Muslim name – declared, “I have known Islam on three continents before coming to the region where it was first revealed.” He changed his name, accepting the Muslim name 'Barak', which roughly means 'Blessed'.

Yes, he went to a Christian church for decades ,and - as I pointed out - was mentored by a so-called 'Christian Pastor'. (I say 'so-called' because his teachings don't exactly line up with the word of God.) According to this Christian pastor, Obama's own mentor, however, Barak Obama is not a true Christian!

During a ‘recent’ an audio-taped interview, when asked if he had helped Barak Obama convert from Islam to Christianity, Wright replied, “I don’t know about that…but I can tell you that I made it easy for him to come to an understanding of who Jesus Christ is and not feel that he was turning his back on his Islamic friends and his Islamic traditions and his understanding of Islam.”

Wrights comments seem to support a suspected / proposed idea that Obama joined Wright’s church for several reasons:

1. To establish a history of attending a Christian church, giving credibility to his claim that he is a Christian.

2. To gain enough of an understanding about Christianity to pass himself off as one.

3. Wright’s own racist, hate-spewing, anti-American views found in his sermons fell in line with the views of a man, again, whose father was a racist, anti-American Anti-Colonialist who believed America became great by pillaging 3rd World nations and must be eliminated as both a world power and influence…which it all but has been under Obama’s Presidency.

Last edited:
EnpentG.jpg

The 1st two seem to be supported by Obama’s own remarks regarding Christianity, which show his LACK of understanding of the Christian faith, his lack of respect for the Bible and Christianity, AND his rejection of much of it.

- “We do not consider ourselves a Christian nation.”

- “Even those who claim the Bible’s inerrancy make distinctions between Scriptural edicts, sensing that some passages – the Ten Commandments, say, or a belief in Christ’s divinity – are central to Christian faith, while others are more culturally specific and may be modified to accommodate modern life.
-- The Bible warns that the words in the Bible should NOT be modified / altered…

Obama Rejects the Bible’s Teachings -- From Obama’s book, The Audacity of Hope: “I am not willing to have the state deny American citizens a civil union that confers equivalent rights on such basic matters as hospital visitation or health insurance coverage simply because the people they love are of the same sex—nor am I willing to accept a reading of the Bible that considers an obscure line in Romans to be more defining of Christianity than the Sermon on the Mount.”
-- His belief that the message to love one another makes null and void the fact that homosexuality is a sin is proof of his ignorance of Biblical teachings

Obama’s response when asked what his definition of sin is: “Being out of alignment with my values.
- Does that mean if the Muslim practice of having sex with little boys is ‘in alignment with his values’ that this act is NOT one of sin and is thus acceptable? (Remember, US troops are being told to ignore this overseas because ‘it is a different culture there. So pedophilia is OK if it is part of someone’s culture?)

"If all it took was someone proclaiming I believe Jesus Christ and that he died for my sins, and that was all there was to it, people wouldn’t have to keep coming to church, would they.”
- WOW! Again, a lack of understanding exposed.

“This is something that I’m sure I’d have serious debates with my fellow Christians about. I think that the difficult thing about any religion, including Christianity, is that at some level there is a call to evangelize and prostelytize. There’s the belief, certainly in some quarters, that people haven’t embraced Jesus Christ as their personal savior that they’re going to hell…. I’ve said this before, and I know this raises questions in the minds of some evangelicals. I do not believe that my mother, who never formally embraced Christianity as far as I know … I do not believe she went to hell.”
-- The most basic foundation of Christianity (as in CHRISTianity) is the belief that Jesus died for our sins, is the reason we are forgiven/saved, and if we do not accept this/Him then we are doomed to go to Hell..and here Obama infers that he rejects this principle.

“I don’t presume to have knowledge of what happens after I die. But I feel very strongly that whether the reward is in the here and now or in the hereafter, the aligning myself to my faith and my values is a good thing.”
- So he claims to be a Christian yet professes that he has no knowledge of what happens after he dies?! If this does not set the alarm bells off and send the B$ flag up the pole about him being a Christian…

ABORTION:Those opposed to abortion cannot simply invoke God’s will–they have to explain why abortion violates some principle that is accessible to people of all faiths.”
- The fact that he has no idea that killing children capable of surviving outside the womb, or even those who SURVIVE an attempted abortion, that he does not see the preservation of life as ‘a principle accessible to all faiths’, is frightening and an indication of his NOT being a Christian. How Christ felt, spoke of, and taught about children is powerful in the Bible; yet, Liberals – such as Obama – see no problem with delivering a child from his mother EXCEPT for keeping its head inside the mother so they can CLAIM this act prevents the baby from being considered and called as such in order to justify the act of killing it.

“We have Jews, Muslims, Hindus, atheists, agnostics, Buddhists, and their own path to grace is one that we have to revere and respect as much as our own
- NO, I must respect others right to believe in what they want, but I do NOT have to respect ehat they believe to be right as much as what I believe.

“In our household, the Bible, the Koran and the Bhagavad Gita sat on the shelf alongside books of Greek and Norse and African mythology”
- So Obama holds books of Greek and African Mythology, as well as the Koran, as equals to the Bible…

I believe that there are many paths to the same place, and that is a belief that there is a higher power, a belief that we are connected as a people.”
- Christians believe there is only 1 path to salvation, and that is through accepting Jesus Christ as your savior. To believe otherwise is NOT being a Christian.

No. He isnt. I think he was raised as one. I think he's sympathetic to their anti-Western ideals.

But I don't think he's a Christian either.

I truly think he's just an atheist. I think he...like many liberals....think they're too intelligent to still believe in any God.

Obama's remarks about Christianity only tell half the story. His other quotes / declarations also have revealed who he is...and he has not made much of an attempt to hide it.

Before ever becoming President he declared where his loyalties truly lie by declaring on page 261 of his book 'The Audacity of hope', "I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Nearly a month after 20 US Embassies were simultaneously attacked - 4 overrun and 4 Americans murdered, to include the 1st US Ambassador to be killed in over 30 years - and after trying to falsely blame a video for the violence, Barak Obama gave a speech before the UN and attempted to again blame the video for the attack. Almost reflecting his father's belief that the United States was a monster that profited from victimizing the world, Obama almost apologetically declared to the world - while seemingly seeking to justify the terrorist attack that took the lives of 4 Americans, "The future must not belong to those who slander the Prophet of Islam!"

Other (in)famous Obama quotes that reveal who he truly is include but are not limited to the following:

The sweetest sound I know is the Muslim call to prayer

These rituals remind us of the principles that we hold in common, and Islam’s role in advancing justice, progress, tolerance, and the dignity of all human beings...“Throughout history, Islam has demonstrated through words and deeds the possibilities of religious tolerance and racial equality.”
- Like beheading and killing all non-Muslims, Sharia Law, oppressing women, 'Honor killings'....

I made clear that America is not – and never will be – at war with Islam.”

Islam is not part of the problem in combating violent extremism – it is an important part of promoting peace.”
- It is the SOURCE.

“Ramadan is a celebration of a faith known for great diversity and racial equality”... “I look forward to hosting an Iftar dinner celebrating Ramadan here at the White House later this week, and wish you a blessed month.”
- Yet he cancelled the Prayer Breakfast at the WH...

That experience guides my conviction that partnership between America and Islam must be based on what Islam is, not what it isn’t. And I consider it part of my responsibility as president of the United States to fight against negative stereotypes of Islam wherever they appear.”

I also know that Islam has always been a part of America’s story.”
...and ALWAYS will be:
- 1st Twin Towers attack
- 9/11/01
- 9/11/12
- Ft Hood terrorist attack
- Boston Marathon terrorist attack
- Military Recruiting Station terrorist attack
- Obama's self-imposed Iran Treaty

Despite it making absolutely ZERO difference, now that he is in office and has been for 7 years, everyone from the media to Liberals to Conservatives still can't stop talking about it. Most of them don't want to know the truth, many of them are blinded by Political Correctness' and / or Partisanship, and part of them want to use the question as a political 'gottcha' question with which to attack those they oppose even though they have not really even thought the question thoroughly through themselves.

SO...let's get down to it....

The answer is OBVIOUS...it always has been. It could not be any MORE clear; yet, there are those who will argue, fight over it, and deny it until the day they die! The man Obama called his /Mentor' for over a decade even answered the question already but is being completely ignored by the media and dismissed by people who refuse to accept the truth.

He was born Barry Soetoro, son of a Muslim father who hated the United States, believing the US became great by pillaging its wealth from 3rd world nations and that the US must be eliminated as a world power and influence, which it pretty much has been under Obama's Presidency. Barry went to a Muslim school in Indonesia but claimed not to have engaged in worship of Islam. . By his own admission Barry Soetoro, who by choice changed his name – taking on a Muslim name – declared, “I have known Islam on three continents before coming to the region where it was first revealed.” He changed his name, accepting the Muslim name 'Barak', which roughly means 'Blessed'.

Yes, he went to a Christian church for decades ,and - as I pointed out - was mentored by a so-called 'Christian Pastor'. (I say 'so-called' because his teachings don't exactly line up with the word of God.) According to this Christian pastor, Obama's own mentor, however, Barak Obama is not a true Christian!

During a ‘recent’ an audio-taped interview, when asked if he had helped Barak Obama convert from Islam to Christianity, Wright replied, “I don’t know about that…but I can tell you that I made it easy for him to come to an understanding of who Jesus Christ is and not feel that he was turning his back on his Islamic friends and his Islamic traditions and his understanding of Islam.”

Wrights comments seem to support a suspected / proposed idea that Obama joined Wright’s church for several reasons:

1. To establish a history of attending a Christian church, giving credibility to his claim that he is a Christian.

2. To gain enough of an understanding about Christianity to pass himself off as one.

3. Wright’s own racist, hate-spewing, anti-American views found in his sermons fell in line with the views of a man, again, whose father was a racist, anti-American Anti-Colonialist who believed America became great by pillaging 3rd World nations and must be eliminated as both a world power and influence…which it all but has been under Obama’s Presidency.
Don`t take this personally but you`re an incredibly stupid human being.:) Normal people never talked about it in the first place.

• Thanks
Reactions: PK1
Don`t take this personally but you`re an incredibly stupid human being.:) Normal people never talked about it in the first place.

You are a special kind of stupid aren't you? LOL! It was just brought up by the media TWO DAYS ago when they demanded Cruz declare Obama to be a Christian or not!

Stick your head back in the sand, and wait for the next full moon before you come back out....

Last edited:
Little did the British know that Oblama was working to destroy their great empire before he was born...

Funny how SELMA inspired his birth, according to Obama, even though he was born BEFORE Selma... much like Hillary being named after Sir Edmund Hillary. lol

Little did the British know that Oblama was working to destroy their great empire before he was born...

Funny how SELMA inspired his birth, according to Obama, even though he was born BEFORE Selma... much like Hillary being named after Sir Edmund Hillary. lol

Funny how conservatives take everything literally

Forum List

Back