How not to speak out in front of cameras!

Statement: ..."while you speak in falsetto from the endless butt hurt"
projecting again I see.
It's unfortunate that you echo words which you don't understand, and seek attention. Sad and unfortunate; also a proof that you are a Trumpanzee, to wit:

"an irrational and irritable assclownish beast that is completely immunized {hannitized magatized} to logic-or-reason, any-and-all negative facts-or-evidence concerning Trump, and remains a devout and mindless supporter of the buffoon."

LINK: Urban Dictionary: trumpanzee

BTW: the entire quote in context, is this:

Response: Idiot-gram ^^^; a phrase which lacks substance, thought and thought provoking. Hints of homophobia; "endless but hurt" is ludicrous as well as insipid.

BTW2: It is dishonest to post only part of a quote.

Given that the Trump Organization, a family run business, one might be clever enough to not speak out in front of cameras:

I have called the former President, Donald J. Trump, "Dumb Donald", for very good reasons. Those reasons are audible in the link above.

Study up on your boy's stupidity for a bit.

He's prez, not Trump.

Hypocrite.
This is the politics forum, the thread is necessary and sufficient to bring facts forward in the politics forum, not open to personal attacks which are off topic. I hope that reasonable people watch and listen to the link.

There was and is no attempt on my part to post these facts to taunt the readers; I do hope rational people will see the probative value given current events, and how they will influence the jury in a future criminal and civil trials.

View attachment 510363

You lost the ability to talk about reasonable when you progressives started your insurrection of burning, looting, and murdering, across the nation well over a year ago.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Progressives, liberals and Democrats are not arsonists, looters or murderers.

What? BLM and ANIFTA anyone?

Wherein is the evidence? Post it or admit you are echoing propaganda.

Given that the Trump Organization, a family run business, one might be clever enough to not speak out in front of cameras:

I have called the former President, Donald J. Trump, "Dumb Donald", for very good reasons. Those reasons are audible in the link above.
His fluffers don't care. Remember, he can shoot someone on 5th Ave in broad daylight and they'd declare it's not a crime.

He's prez, not Trump.

Hypocrite.
This is the politics forum, the thread is necessary and sufficient to bring facts forward in the politics forum, not open to personal attacks which are off topic. I hope that reasonable people watch and listen to the link.

There was and is no attempt on my part to post these facts to taunt the readers; I do hope rational people will see the probative value given current events, and how they will influence the jury in a future criminal and civil trials.

One rule I support and this site doesn't enforce is that you give threads meaningful titles.

But you using the terms "facts" and "rational people" is hilarious while you speak in falsetto from the endless butt hurt

Response: Idiot-gram ^^^; a phrase which lacks substance, thought and thought provoking. Hints of homophobia; "endless but hurt" is ludicrous as well as insipid.

Your limitless butt hurt over Trump completely lacks substance, thought and thought provoking.

Get help for it

View attachment 510352
See? Total TDS (trump d*ck sucking)

It's unfortunate that you echo words which you don't understand, and seek attention. Sad and unfortunate; also a proof that you are a Trumpanzee, to wit:
to you I suppose since I continue to expose who you are. whatever comes out of your thoughts is who you are.

He's prez, not Trump.

Hypocrite.

View attachment 510363

You lost the ability to talk about reasonable when you progressives started your insurrection of burning, looting, and murdering, across the nation well over a year ago.

*****SMILE*****

Progressives, liberals and Democrats are not arsonists, looters or murderers.

Wherein is the evidence? Post it or admit you are echoing propaganda.

Get off your dead ass and look, it's all over the place, imbecile

I guess you missed the part where he said ten times, "I understand the tax code better than anyone."

That's synonymous with saying "I follow the law when I file my taxes."

We all try to minimize our tax burden and take the credits, deductions and exemptions we are entitled to; don't you?

Any CEO or CFO who does not minimize their companies' tax burden should be fired.

With regard to the employment perks, there is no problem with a company paying them. The recipient is supposed to report them.

Nothing burger
1625854352343.png

It's amazing, they actually think we don't see it.
they don't know what looting or rioting even means. let's say that. It's the only way to ignore the evidence. Burning cop cars is merely protesting. nothing more to them. Burning federal buildings is just protesting. And I guess, George Floyd didn't exist. That's the only way.

He's prez, not Trump.

Hypocrite.

View attachment 510363

*****SMILE*****

Progressives, liberals and Democrats are not arsonists, looters or murderers. There is no probative evidence to prove your claim; in fact your claim is an echo of the BIG LIE and Conspiracy Stories.

FACTS, which are posted in the OP is probative evidence of the former President's hypocrisy and stupidity; it doesn't require a stupid picture, his words tell the story in spades.

far too much stupidity in your post to even respond except to say, your head is buried and you can't hear or see.

You are so out of touch with reality your comment is both ludicrous and a damn lie. So why post, you didn't watch and listen to the link to the OP? For that matter it seems you are the one who can't or won't watch Trump's words won't be able to defend himself and blame others in the face of a jury trial.

LOL, even though you gave the thread a meaningless title, my first thought was TDS. And bam, it's TDS!

After 4 1/2 years of it, isn't it time to get help for it? Have you tried special preparation H for extreme butt hurt?
Once again an anti democratic, uneducated Trumpanzee spews out a personal attack on a thread - no surprise here. The link in the OP provides credible evidence that Dumb Donald cut his own throat (metaphorically of course) if and when he faces a trial by jury.

The OP has a link which all but eliminates trump as ignorant of any wrongdoing on tax laws Be he a witness or a defendant he will be faced by his own words, and he has proved his words tend to be off the cuff and too often hypocritical and thus ludicrous.

LOL, even though you gave the thread a meaningless title, my first thought was TDS. And bam, it's TDS!

After 4 1/2 years of it, isn't it time to get help for it? Have you tried special preparation H for extreme butt hurt?
Once again an anti democratic, uneducated Trumpanzee spews out a personal attack on a thread - no surprise here. The link in the OP provides credible evidence that Dumb Donald cut his own throat (metaphorically of course) if and when he faces a trial by jury.

The OP has a link which all but eliminates trump as ignorant of any wrongdoing on tax laws Be he a witness or a defendant he will be faced by his own words, and he has proved his words tend to be off the cuff and too often hypocritical and thus ludicrous.

Rye Catcher: Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! ...

Rye Catcher: Whoa, why the personal attack?

Fucking racist moron

It's amazing, they actually think we don't see it.
You see it, in cherry picked videos on Fox News and the other far right competitors on TV, and hearing it on the AM Radio Dial of far right wing talk shows. It ain't the truth, the whole truth and mostly in this genre, of:
  • Hate,
  • Fear
  • Bigotry
  • Racism
  • Misogyny
In fact a genre which is 99.9% negative on
  • Science
  • Higher Education
  • The MSM
  • Climate Change
  • Health Care
  • Equal Rights and Equal Rights for all citizens, &
  • Equal Justice

Rye Catcher: Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! ...

Rye Catcher: Whoa, why the personal attack?

Fucking racist moron
Your post and you are ridiculous. Calling me a "Fucking racist moron" by hiding behind your keyboard is cowardly, ludicrous and a violation of the rules. You and other faux conservatives fully believe the rules are for others. The others, like you are those who are incapable of reading and comprehending, and incapable of writing an expository essay in rebuttal to everything which may tweak your emotions, and thus negate the narrative that you have been mesmerized to believe.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back