How NOT to plant the roadside bombs, you Jihadist fuckbubbles

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Liability, Aug 24, 2011.

1. Liability

Liability Locked Account. Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,063
    The link has the video that teaches the Islamic Jihadist shitheads a couple of pretty simple (but apparently quite important) rules.

How Not to Plant a Roadside Bomb - Hell in a Handbasket <--- LINK to see the history lesson video.

To recap:

According to the link:

2. Liability

Liability Locked Account. Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,063
    Ah. I found a YouTube version for Ease of Play!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U55zjUJ-GBQ]jihadist trainees - YouTube[/ame]

It was Allah's Will!

:clap2:

3. super_dror

super_dror Rookie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Hello

4. Swagger

Swagger Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,509
    For obvious reasons I'm not going to mention the companies that I know meted-out this particular brand of punishment, or which regiments they belonged to, but on patrol in Afghanistan we'd occasionally pass the corpses of insurgents hanging from a tree or door frame with an exit wound in the front of their knee, their hands tied behind their backs and a sign hanging round their necks that read: "This is what the British Army does to those who plant IEDs." This, of course, isn't the British Army's official policy/line on those caught planting roadside bombs and booby traps, but I know for a fact that a few who were caught red handed under the cover of darkness by a patrol with a bone to pick met this unique fate. The idea is that you give them enough rope so that their feet still touch the ground, but the after having your kneecap blown out you can only stand on one leg for so long.

On encountering these harsh, kangaroo sentences we were told under no uncertain terms to just keep on walking.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2011