How North Carolina became the most anti-LGBT state in less than a day

So he was not transgendered. Incidents still at zero.

Some of the issues with the access laws is just this example, people taking advantage of the rules.

Do we have to start registering the transgendered to keep track of all this?

Yeah, along with Cruz's Muslims. :rolleyes:

Nice attempt at a dodge, but your inability to provide a real response is telling.

What dodge? You proposed registering Transgendered individuals and expect a "real" response? Try a "real" proposal.
Tranny's should expect a rubber room. Dumbass

No there aren't. Do you learn everything you know about the gay community from dime store pulp fiction written by 40 year old housewives? Seriously?

Let's see if I can make this simple for you.

If a man puts on a dress and believes he looks FABULUUUUULOUS, he's a drag queen.

If a man puts on a dress and gets sexual satisfaction from it, he has Transvestic Fetishism

If a man puts on a dress and finally feels comfortable in his own skin, he's transgendered.

What if a man puts on a dress and finally feels comfortable in his own skin and goes into public restrooms looking for dates, what is he called?

You being a homophobic moron...or a day ending in a "Y".
Deflection, answer the question dumbass

It wasn't a question, it was a fantasy cooked up in Elektra's sick mind.
Second deflection noted, answer the question dumbass

ALL...? it only takes one, you liberfools have been saying for many years, "if it saves just one child..." :up:

Okay, so find one.

This is an incident from Washington.

Wash. man uses women's bathroom to test transgender ruling

Transgendered is a mental problem. dumbass

To me that isn't an issue, my issue is that when it comes to things like this, what we are really trying to do is elevate one group's butthurt over another groups butthurt via government enforcement.

Yes, that's what NC did. They were butthurt over Charlotte passing LGBT protections so they passed a law saying there could be no non discrimination ordinances other than those THEY decide to propose. "Small government" conservatives. They want government so small it can fit in your uterus and your toilet stall.

Homosexuals =

fascism

Definition
Political ideology that imposes strict social and economical measures as a method of empowering the government and stripping citizens of rights. This authoritative system of government is usually headed by an absolute dictator who keeps citizens suppressed via acts of violence and strict laws that govern the people. The most noted form of Fascism was implemented under Benito Mussolini and Adolf Hitler, who both stripped citizens of their rights and maintained strict regimes that resulted in the deaths of thousands of humans.

Read more: http://www.businessdictionary.com/definition/Fascism.html#ixzz44CeEcLoO

To me that isn't an issue, my issue is that when it comes to things like this, what we are really trying to do is elevate one group's butthurt over another groups butthurt via government enforcement.

Yes, that's what NC did. They were butthurt over Charlotte passing LGBT protections so they passed a law saying there could be no non discrimination ordinances other than those THEY decide to propose. "Small government" conservatives. They want government so small it can fit in your uterus and your toilet stall.
The federal government should be so small that it fears the the people of this country - obviously that's not the case is it? Dumbass

No there aren't. Do you learn everything you know about the gay community from dime store pulp fiction written by 40 year old housewives? Seriously?

Let's see if I can make this simple for you.

If a man puts on a dress and believes he looks FABULUUUUULOUS, he's a drag queen.

If a man puts on a dress and gets sexual satisfaction from it, he has Transvestic Fetishism

If a man puts on a dress and finally feels comfortable in his own skin, he's transgendered.

What if a man puts on a dress and finally feels comfortable in his own skin and goes into public restrooms looking for dates, what is he called?

I should answer a hypothetical question? Why? Provide an actual case of that occurring, of a man dressing in women's clothing to "get dates" in a bathroom. As to what should happen to this hypothetical individual in this hypothetical case is that he goes to real jail.

[

You being a homophobic moron...or a day ending in a "Y"

This is the question I ask, it is legitimate. Seawytch has given 3 different terms to people who are Transvestites. Yet there are many different categories. We know homosexual men cruise public restrooms for sex, George Michael is all we need to say as proof. The question still stands as valid, that seawitch chooses to demean me as person is very telling as to the type of people we must fight against. Democrats used to call black people the "n" word. Now they have found new people to hate.

I should answer a hypothetical question? Why? Provide an actual case of that occurring, of a man dressing in women's clothing to "get dates". As to what should happen to this hypothetical individual in this hypothetical case is that he goes to real jail.
I have two young daughters, it would be totally irresponsible for me to be "ok" with tranny's Using a public restroom with them... Dumbass
In fact I would feel a pistol whipping would be in order...

Last edited:
So where are all these incidences?

ALL...? it only takes one, you liberfools have been saying for many years, "if it saves just one child..." :up:

Okay, so find one.

This is an incident from Washington.

Wash. man uses women's bathroom to test transgender ruling
Yep, illegal here to deny any gender any one they want. Once pot got legal these kinds of laws started popping up. The legislators are hitting the bongs hard.

I should answer a hypothetical question? Why? Provide an actual case of that occurring, of a man dressing in women's clothing to "get dates" in a bathroom. As to what should happen to this hypothetical individual in this hypothetical case is that he goes to real jail.
It is not hypothetical, what do you call a man in a dress that finally feels his correct gender and then goes into a public restroom looking for sex? We know homosexuals cruise public bathrooms for sex, George Michael proves that, so why won't you label this man, which one of you categories does he fit.

seawitch, you stated 3 categories for men in dresses based on how they think, so what do you call this man in a dress who feels like his proper gender and now he is looking for sex in public restrooms, as George Michael has done?

Some of the issues with the access laws is just this example, people taking advantage of the rules.

Do we have to start registering the transgendered to keep track of all this?

Yeah, along with Cruz's Muslims. :rolleyes:

Nice attempt at a dodge, but your inability to provide a real response is telling.

What dodge? You proposed registering Transgendered individuals and expect a "real" response? Try a "real" proposal.

I didn't propose anything, I asked the question on how do you limit the access to actual transgendered?

They are exercising their powers as per the Constitution of the State of North Carolina. Again, Home rules flows down, not up.

The question goes beyond this issue and really is about government taking sides in the "fight over feelings" and not actual economic or political harm, which was the purpose of PA and similar laws in the first place.

If it is between parents of several children being uncomfortable about someone of the opposite sex changing around their kids, and a person who wants to live a certain way being uncomfortable about where they change, then i side with the parents.

All this over a SMALL percent of our Population and they expect to beat down the majority with this BS. You people should take up a collection and build them their OWN bathrooms. The Majority of the women in the country don't want them pissing all over the seats in the ones they use.

The whiny sissies live in the freeist most tolerant Country on earth and the think their lives are in jeopardy because the state of North Carolina had the balls (pardon the expression) to make it unlawful for a hairy man in a freaking dress to traumatize real women in the ladies restroom. You almost gotta laugh about the bigotry of the self centered sodomite community and their hatred of genetic women.

It's common sense, if you have a willy you use the men's restroom, if you don't you use the women's restroom. Parents don't want mental midgets with willies dressed in drag trying to get at their children

And the number of incidents of transgendered individuals "getting at children" in a restroom are how many? (Spoiler Alert...it's zero)
You monitor all the restrooms in the country? I doubt it, your name on the wall doesn't count.

But it's funny that anything that isn't forcing society to accept gender neutrality is labeled anti-gay. That's anti-thought and anti-tolerance to people that don't agree with them.

Come on...Transgendered women are allegedly this horrific problem that requires the legislature of NC to hold a special session (costing their taxpayers thousands of dollars) and pass a bill in the dark of night...so please, by all means, list the incidents of transgendered individuals doing anything other than using the facility for it's designed purpose of bodily fluid evacuation or hand washing.
If by transgendered you mean a dick in a skirt then they are right to pass the law. Just because an individual is confused doesn't mean the rest of society should be forced to embrace their insanity.
BOROWITZ Says
North Carolina Governor Swears in Historic First Class of Bathroom-Enforcement Cadets
By Andy Borowitz, The New Yorker

27 March 16

rsn_editorcomment_01.jpg
The article below is satire. Andy Borowitz is an American comedian and New York Times-bestselling author who satirizes the news for his column, "The Borowitz Report."
rsn_editorcomment_02.jpg

rsn-I.jpg
n a historic ceremony at the state capitol, on Friday, North Carolina Governor Pat McCrory swore in a thousand officers charged with enforcing the state’s new public-bathroom regulations.

Speaking to the newly graduated bathroom-enforcement cadets, McCrory impressed upon them the gravity of their responsibility. “You are the thin blue line charged with protecting the gender sanctity of North Carolina’s bathrooms,” he said. “Be careful out there.”

McCrory told reporters that the thousand officers are only “the first wave” of a bathroom-patrol force that will eventually swell to over fifty thousand. “This is job creation at its finest,” he said.

In addition to “making North Carolina proud of its bathrooms again,” McCrory said, the state’s new law should boost tourism, as visitors from around the world clamor to watch North Carolina’s unique bathroom-enforcement program in action.

“Ever since we passed this law, my phone has been ringing off the hook,” the governor said. “People can’t believe what we’re doing in North Carolina.”

It's common sense, if you have a willy you use the men's restroom, if you don't you use the women's restroom. Parents don't want mental midgets with willies dressed in drag trying to get at their children

And the number of incidents of transgendered individuals "getting at children" in a restroom are how many? (Spoiler Alert...it's zero)
You monitor all the restrooms in the country? I doubt it, your name on the wall doesn't count.

But it's funny that anything that isn't forcing society to accept gender neutrality is labeled anti-gay. That's anti-thought and anti-tolerance to people that don't agree with them.

Come on...Transgendered women are allegedly this horrific problem that requires the legislature of NC to hold a special session (costing their taxpayers thousands of dollars) and pass a bill in the dark of night...so please, by all means, list the incidents of transgendered individuals doing anything other than using the facility for it's designed purpose of bodily fluid evacuation or hand washing.
If by transgendered you mean a dick in a skirt then they are right to pass the law. Just because an individual is confused doesn't mean the rest of society should be forced to embrace their insanity.
BOROWITZ Says
North Carolina Governor Swears in Historic First Class of Bathroom-Enforcement Cadets
By Andy Borowitz, The New Yorker

27 March 16

rsn_editorcomment_01.jpg
The article below is satire. Andy Borowitz is an American comedian and New York Times-bestselling author who satirizes the news for his column, "The Borowitz Report."
rsn_editorcomment_02.jpg

rsn-I.jpg
n a historic ceremony at the state capitol, on Friday, North Carolina Governor Pat McCrory swore in a thousand officers charged with enforcing the state’s new public-bathroom regulations.

Speaking to the newly graduated bathroom-enforcement cadets, McCrory impressed upon them the gravity of their responsibility. “You are the thin blue line charged with protecting the gender sanctity of North Carolina’s bathrooms,” he said. “Be careful out there.”

McCrory told reporters that the thousand officers are only “the first wave” of a bathroom-patrol force that will eventually swell to over fifty thousand. “This is job creation at its finest,” he said.

In addition to “making North Carolina proud of its bathrooms again,” McCrory said, the state’s new law should boost tourism, as visitors from around the world clamor to watch North Carolina’s unique bathroom-enforcement program in action.

“Ever since we passed this law, my phone has been ringing off the hook,” the governor said. “People can’t believe what we’re doing in North Carolina.”
Finally, you'll get payed for eyeballing the guy at the urinal next to you.

Comedy piece though, I hope you realize.

Forum List

Back