How New York's new GOP delegate rules could help derail Donald Trump

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Seems the Establishment Republicans REALLY do want the party to break up!

The Post-Standard ^
A change in how GOP delegates will be selected in New York's presidential primary could aid party operatives trying to thwart the nomination of Donald Trump in a brokered Republican National Convention this summer in Cleveland. The New York Republican State Committee approved the rules change last year, marking the first time in decades that GOP presidential candidates won't be allowed to select their own delegates from the Empire State. Instead, the state party will decide. The new process rewards longtime party loyalists in the state - taking power away from the presidential candidates and their most fervent supporters in...

The establishment GOP are showing their true RINO colors, they loath the base. Openly mocking the base these past 2 years was a retarded move on their part but at least its out in the open now.

If they derail him through underhanded tactics, I'll vote for him as a third party candidate and drive a steak through the heart of the GOP and I'm sure there are millions of other who will do the same.

If they derail him through underhanded tactics, I'll vote for him as a third party candidate and drive a steak through the heart of the GOP and I'm sure there are millions of other who will do the same.
A stake would be easier.
You got me.

images

I'm so ashamed to be a Yankee right now. Thank goodness I got out of that state. I totally agree with J.S

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I second that emotion.

Trump isn't being derailed. He will be your nominee and he will lose.
Amusing..............at best.............the establishment is going hog wilded trying to stop 1237..........unless you live under a rock..........the only question is will they actually do it.............If they do so they will shoot themselves..............

Against Hillary...............with so much baggage...........you underestimate Trump just as everyone has to date.

Amusing..............at best.............the establishment is going hog wilded trying to stop 1237..........unless you live under a rock..........the only question is will they actually do it.............If they do so they will shoot themselves..............

Against Hillary...............with so much baggage...........you underestimate Trump just as everyone has to date.

The moment you people allowed Trump to be a serious contender in your party you blew it.

The moment you people allowed Trump to be a serious contender in your party you blew it.
That is a matter of opinion.................Opinions are like assholes.......well you know the rest of that story.

Forum List

Back