How much will you concede your civil rights to feel safe from the Rona?

The Patriot Act is still around after 9/11.

Once you give your rights away to the gubmint, they are gone.

How far are you personally willing to go? Should we have ID cards that prove you are not sick? If you don’t have a card you cannot enter any public building? That sort of thing?

XgHHmYSN.jpeg

How far are you personally willing to go? Should we have ID cards that prove you are not sick? If you don’t have a card you cannot enter any public building? That sort of thing?
Well customers won't let us in their houses. Suppliers wont allow customers in the stores.
Nothing for me to do but wait at this point.

Government wins by default as there is nothing I can do to force the above entities to participate in life.

Pack up the 4x4 and head out to hunt and fish, suck it government.

Not if. I know many of you are willing. But how far?

Will you give up all your freedom and rely on the government to provide for you cradle to grave? Will you give up nothing?

Well customers won't let us in their houses. Suppliers wont allow customers in the stores.
Nothing for me to do but wait at this point.

Government wins by default as there is nothing I can do to force the above entities to participate in life.

No one wins in the current situation.
Especially the Gov't!
Wrong.

The long range internationalists DO have a plan, it was made long ago.

You want proof? You can look up the documents yourself and read them if you like.

This video contains the evidence, followed by the documentation.

I noticed the vast majority who have gotten sick and died are Dem's in Dem run cities in Dem run states. Their heads explode when we point that out.
Bleeding heart liberals make too much out of this. These old people were going to die in the next year or two anyway.

I noticed the vast majority who have gotten sick and died are Dem's in Dem run cities in Dem run states. Their heads explode when we point that out.
Bleeding heart liberals make too much out of this. These old people were going to die in the next year or two anyway.

Yeah man, babies and old people who cares if they are killed or die. Where's my government check and welfare benefits.

It is my responsibility to provide for my kith and kin, and mine alone, not the government's. I didn't ask for their help, I don't need it, and I will burn the whole fucking thing down before I will be forced to accept it.

Me and my tribe will be free.

It is my responsibility to provide for my kith and kin, and mine alone, not the government's. I didn't ask for their help, I don't need it, and I will burn the whole fucking thing down before I will be forced to accept it.

Good for you Big Man. Be sure and drive on those wonderful things we call roads these days. Otherwise, you'll be using a machete to hack a path for you and your tribe to traverse a way home.

At 16 minutes in "Rick" from channel 8 infects himself multiple times by adjusting the idiotic, useless and embarrassing mask with his hands, which by the way, happens with 95% of dumbasses who think wearing a piece of paper or cloth protects from microscopic viruses.

Good for you Big Man. Be sure and drive on those wonderful things we call roads these days. Otherwise, you'll be using a machete to hack a path for you and your tribe to traverse a way home.
You ever hear of a guy named Percy Foreman?

Defense attorney here in Texas back in the day..... look him up. He was pulled over sometime back in the 70's and it was discovered that he did not, and in fact had never had a driver's license. He was in his 60's at the time.
He went to court and asserted that he had paid taxes his entire life and had every damn right to utilize infrastructure he had been forced to pay for against his will, and he didn't need a permission slip from the state that stole his tax monies to do so. Judge dismissed the ticket, and to the best of my knowledge, he never did get a driver's license.

We all have rights but the only folks who ever get to use them, are those of us willing to fight for them.

Go run and hide, Little Man.

The Star card on your DL is about to do that anyways..............A regular license will not do in the near future..........but a passport will work.

And then comes the chips.........traceable by wifi...............Where are we at now............OH.........AND A PALE HORSE .............
You can fry the RFID chip in a microwave

The Star card on your DL is about to do that anyways..............A regular license will not do in the near future..........but a passport will work.

And then comes the chips.........traceable by wifi...............Where are we at now............OH.........AND A PALE HORSE .............
You can fry the RFID chip in a microwave
Thanks, good to know.

At 16 minutes in "Rick" from channel 8 infects himself multiple times by adjusting the idiotic, useless and embarrassing mask with his hands, which by the way, happens with 95% of dumbasses who think wearing a piece of paper or cloth protects from microscopic viruses.
Thank you for giving it a watch!

Forum List

Back