How much of Rev Wright's hate America and Israel spewing does Obama agree with?

How much of Rev Wright's hate US & Israel message does Obama agree with it?

• All of it

Votes: 20 76.9%
  • Some of it

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Little of it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • None of it

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters
It's never ok to down the country. But at least, I understand his background. Obama is 30 years younger. He didn't live the same life as Wright.

Hey, you didn't mention the Tuskegee experiment. That must mean you are ok with the government performing those kinds of experiments on US citizens? You feel they should still be going on? Well that sucks. What kind of American are you to support such an odious thing. Disgusting.

Well, Democrats started and maintained the experiments so it's OK.

Yea, well known Democrats like Dwight D. Eisenhower and Richard M. Nixon.

Im fairly certain the Dems FDR holdovers kept the experiments a secret from subsequent Administrations.

How would they give Eisenhower a heads up without him calling an immediate end to it? "Oh yeah, FDR had this great idea to let blacks infected with syphllis go untreated, just to see how the disease progresses...you don't have a problem with that do ya, IKE?"

Which makes it worse. At his age he didn't even vet those whose endorsement he sought.

Like I said, Wright ENLISTED during the Vietnam war. Cheney 5 deferments - Bush - MIA.

Kerry - medals then raked over the coals by the white.

Notice a pattern? Those on the left serve. Those on the white, hide, then claim to be the "real" patriots. Sickening.

YOU DICK! So it's OK for Wright to be a scumbag because he served?

Those on the white? Interesting

It's never ok to down the country. But at least, I understand his background. Obama is 30 years younger. He didn't live the same life as Wright.

Hey, you didn't mention the Tuskegee experiment. That must mean you are ok with the government performing those kinds of experiments on US citizens? You feel they should still be going on? Well that sucks. What kind of American are you to support such an odious thing. Disgusting.

:lol::lol: you know that bullfrog bought a multi million dollar house in a gated WHITE community,, welldidyahuh??? movin on up!!!

is the gop going to do the two minutes of hate starring rev wright again next election? i still can't believe hannity played that as his song for months and months. all it did was turn voters away from his ideas.

The OP is just as moronic as Hannity. Same crap, over and over but still Obama won. God bless America.

How Obama greeted other Arabs

obama-bow1.jpg

How Obama greeted Bibi

t_talk-to-the-hand-graphic.jpg

George_Bush_Arab_Kissy_Face.jpg

bush_kiss.jpg

bush_saudi7.jpg

bush-kiss%20arab%2043435.jpg

080123-khalil-bush.jpg

I don't like him bowing either, but if I had to choose, I would rather he bow than kiss, hold hands or do a dance so they could laugh at him.

This has to be the best counter punch I have ever seen. Wow. What a spanking.

YouTube - Best of Jeremiah Wright's Sermons Pt. 1

This was Obama's mentor and spiritual advisor for over 20 years.

I think it would explain a lot.

You're a classic shiteeple. I noticed how Fox edited for convenience on Wright's comments about our foreign policy chickens coming home to roost. That comment was originally made by Edward Peck on.....Fox News on 9/15/01. So how is it Peck's comments went largely unnoticed? When people think a black preacher said it all hell breaks loose. Peck was on Reagan's terrorism task force and spent his career of over 30 years in foreign policy, some of which included being in baghdad for a few years. Many people are ignorant Peck is the source of Wright's statement because, like you, they are lazy mother fuckers who love being Foxy fashionably (mis)informed.

Your OP is a prime example of why we are such a fucked up nation because it represents the worst of laziness, partisanship, and ignorance. It's a lasagna of National Death. You're fucking ignorant of basic facts while trying to debate politics. Go back to the kiddie table or fake an effort of being informed.

The reason why people like you despise Wright is because he has the balls to criticize America based on facts. I don't agree with everything he says but at least he shows what it means to be Patriotic. Your camp is so fucked up you applaud bush for false claims about iraq being a wmd threat to America but criticize Wright for speaking about embarrassing facts.

is the gop going to do the two minutes of hate starring rev wright again next election? i still can't believe hannity played that as his song for months and months. all it did was turn voters away from his ideas.

The OP is just as moronic as Hannity. Same crap, over and over but still Obama won. God bless America.

What no drunk drunk Beck rants?

You are missing the point lefties as usual.

Obama has been showing that he is Wright with more polish.

Also Jerusalem isn't a settlement it's the nations capital.

I am also talking about the appalling way Obama treated Netanyahu .

Bullshit. Obama is a sell out. Wright is not.

Bullshit. Obama is a sell out. Wright is not.

I am confused, I thought you were pro-Obama?

Hating Jews is a joyous past-time for most Leftist nutters. Most Leftist nutters who voted for this President are virulently Anti-Semitic. I said this all throughout the campaign. I'm not surprised at all the way this President is treating Israel. It was very predictable. You don't sit in that "Church" for twenty years and not subscribe to most of that kook's radical bigotry. The numbers just don't lie. Twenty years is Twenty years.

Last edited:
I don't think i have ever met a Leftist that wasn't Anti-Semitic. People really shouldn't be surprised by the way this President is treating Israel. I know i'm not.

Remember Barak Hussein

1) His first interview as president was with an arab station

2) He called the US a muslim nation

3) He apologized for America in foreign countries

4) He is berating the only democracy in the middle east and taking the position of arab terrorists

5) He focused on giving Al Qaida terrorists rights

He is Rev Wright. You are right Now why should we be surprised

He was smart enough to dupe americans.

Netanyahu really showed class from the article

"I have recently heard anonymous, unworthy remarks in the media regarding the American administration and the American president," he said. "I would like to make it clear: I find these remarks to be unacceptable. They are from nobody acting on my behalf. Relations between Israel and the US are those between allies and friends and reflect longstanding tradition. Even when there are differences of opinion, they are differences of opinion among friends and will remain so."

Netanyahu actually does have a right to be insulted by the american douche bag, but he has the class to not make it public.

The Community Organizer's Foreign Policy is a real mess at this point. He bows and apologizes to our enemies while treating our allies like chit. This is what happens when you elect an inexperienced Saul Alinsky-trained "Community Organizer" as President of the U.S. Yikes!

YouTube - Best of Jeremiah Wright's Sermons Pt. 1

This was Obama's mentor and spiritual advisor for over 20 years.

I think it would explain a lot.

You're a classic shiteeple. I noticed how Fox edited for convenience on Wright's comments about our foreign policy chickens coming home to roost. That comment was originally made by Edward Peck on.....Fox News on 9/15/01. So how is it Peck's comments went largely unnoticed? When people think a black preacher said it all hell breaks loose. Peck was on Reagan's terrorism task force and spent his career of over 30 years in foreign policy, some of which included being in baghdad for a few years. Many people are ignorant Peck is the source of Wright's statement because, like you, they are lazy mother fuckers who love being Foxy fashionably (mis)informed.

Your OP is a prime example of why we are such a fucked up nation because it represents the worst of laziness, partisanship, and ignorance. It's a lasagna of National Death. You're fucking ignorant of basic facts while trying to debate politics. Go back to the kiddie table or fake an effort of being informed.

The reason why people like you despise Wright is because he has the balls to criticize America based on facts. I don't agree with everything he says but at least he shows what it means to be Patriotic. Your camp is so fucked up you applaud bush for false claims about iraq being a wmd threat to America but criticize Wright for speaking about embarrassing facts.

While is it wrong to go overboard on Wright, the statement, "Chickens coming home to roost" is also wrong. The Muslim countries asked us to drive Saddam out of Kuwait. Our allies. Bin Laden getting mad is not our fault. Because we did something that he wanted to do but wasn't asked to do means that it's ok for him to attack us? Only if you have a twisted mind.
Driving Saddam out of Kuwait was the right thing to do, but the attack on us was strictly Bin Laden. He's crazy. If it weren't his "hurt feelings" at that time, it would have been another time.

The bottom line, we were right to drive Saddam out of Kuwait. The attack of 9/11 was because of a crazy man, Bin Laden. It's a terrible tragedy that we didn't get him when we should of.

Forum List

Back