How much of Rev Wright's hate America and Israel spewing does Obama agree with?

How much of Rev Wright's hate US & Israel message does Obama agree with it?

• All of it

Votes: 20 76.9%
  • Some of it

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Little of it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • None of it

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters
In referring to a biblical passage that a calls for God's blessing of a nation when it does good and the damning of one when it does not. I take it that you haven't seen the entire sermon.

And the US of KKK comment? The coming home to roost comment? That was just outright hurtful to many. It was a cold comment to me.
Sorry. I do not give the man a pass.

Something tells me that the above is all you know from those speeches. Do you even know that there was no 'US of KKK' comment? Do you even know what the 'coming home to roost' statement was about?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hPR5jnjtLo&feature=fvw]YouTube - GOD DAMN AMERICA Rev Jeremiah Wright, Farrakhan & Obama[/ame]

In here is the US KKK Of America part.

It's really silly to deny it, when it's so readily accessible on youtube.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=617eK2XIaLk&feature=related]YouTube - Best of Jeremiah Wright's Sermons Pt. 1[/ame]

Most Left Wing nutters are notoriously Anti-Semitic and are Democrats. Farrakhan & Wright followers are all Democrats. That's why i still can't believe so many American Jews still support the Democratic Party. It really is perplexing. Barack Obama was raised on Anti-Israel and Anti-American hate propaganda. So it's no surprise that he's been hostile to Israel so far. It makes perfect sense when you think about it.

American Liberal Jews should be ashamed of themselves for continuing to support the Democratic Party. Uncle Toms for sure.

I have no respect for Axelrod and Emanuel. Any fool can see Obama believes everything he heard Jeremiah Wright say for 20 years, and they sit there like idiots defending someone who thinks their people are part of the problem.

Most Left Wing nutters are notoriously Anti-Semitic and are Democrats. Farrakhan & Wright followers are all Democrats. That's why i still can't believe so many American Jews still support the Democratic Party. It really is perplexing. Barack Obama was raised on Anti-Israel and Anti-American hate propaganda. So it's no surprise that he's been hostile to Israel so far. It makes perfect sense when you think about it.

The Christian right is the most anti semitic group in the US. How can you not know that?

What possible context could there be for G-D Damn America, calling the US the US KKK of America, and saying the 911 attacks was "america's chickens coming him to roost"?

In referring to a biblical passage that a calls for God's blessing of a nation when it does good and the damning of one when it does not. I take it that you haven't seen the entire sermon.

And the US of KKK comment? The coming home to roost comment? That was just outright hurtful to many. It was a cold comment to me.
Sorry. I do not give the man a pass.

If the 9E comment was so horrible how come there was no outrage when it was first said the day before Wright's sermon on Fox News?

A white guy says it on Fox.

A black guy repeats it in a church saying he watched it stated on Fox.

Which one received more attention?

There is a difference between saying I don't like the tax policy and publically stating G-D Damn America, and calling it the US KKK of America.

There's a difference between being honest and criticizing Wright by your methods.........out of context and avoidance of admitting indisputable facts. Ie. Peck said the foreign policy comment about 9E and Wright echoed that but dishonest shitbags like you ignore Peck said it on Fox news and want to pretend Wright is the source.

I dont know. Sure some of it may have been taken out of context. But we saw many a clip of Wright. And he is most certainly not a fan of America as I see America.

In context or out of context, I could NEVER publicly dam the country I love.

For President Obama to regularly associate with the man is very confusing to me. I have had many men approach me in my time with hatreful remarks about our counutry and I would walk away and never see that person again as I have the choice to listen or not; and I chose not to listen.

President Obama chose to make the man his mentor.

Strange decision.

The only way to love a nation is to be honest about errors and work toward avoiding them in the future. That is what makes Wright an example of patriotism. Not to mention how he cared for President Johnson as part of the President's medical staff.

Wright is despised for shattering the illusion of an utopic America.

There's a difference between being honest and criticizing Wright by your methods.........out of context and avoidance of admitting indisputable facts. Ie. Peck said the foreign policy comment about 9E and Wright echoed that but dishonest shitbags like you ignore Peck said it on Fox news and want to pretend Wright is the source.

I dont know. Sure some of it may have been taken out of context. But we saw many a clip of Wright. And he is most certainly not a fan of America as I see America.

In context or out of context, I could NEVER publicly dam the country I love.

For President Obama to regularly associate with the man is very confusing to me. I have had many men approach me in my time with hatreful remarks about our counutry and I would walk away and never see that person again as I have the choice to listen or not; and I chose not to listen.

President Obama chose to make the man his mentor.

Strange decision.

The only way to love a nation is to be honest about errors and work toward avoiding them in the future. That is what makes Wright an example of patriotism. Not to mention how he cared for President Johnson as part of the President's medical staff.

Wright is despised for shattering the illusion of an utopic America.

No, Rev. Wrong is despised for saying the vile things about Ameriac, condemning it and spreading lies, like that AIDS was manufactured to kill black people :cuckoo:

But more importantly Barak Hussein is despised for being Wright's apprentice.

You never answered my question Curve.

Obama is too right for you?

Did you all the catch the interview with Obama? Here it is...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uwOL4rB-go]YouTube - Jeff Dunham - Achmed the Dead Terrorist[/ame]

Forum List

Back