How much of Rev Wright's hate America and Israel spewing does Obama agree with?

How much of Rev Wright's hate US & Israel message does Obama agree with it?

• All of it

Votes: 20 76.9%
  • Some of it

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Little of it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • None of it

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters
Wright would advise this President to do exactly what he's already doing. He is alienating a pretty strong ally in Israel due to pressure from his fellow Left Wing Anti-Semites. I think Wright would be very pleased with this President's behavior towards Israel. I think that really does say it all. This President's whole foreign policy seems to be helter skelter at this point. He seems to be very tough on our allies while at the same time bowing and apologizing to our enemies. His foreign policy just doesn't make much sense in the end. Weird stuff.

Why would Obama listen to a local Chicago preacher that he, by all accounts has NO contact with whatsoever. Your lying. Your full of ......

Now, deanie-wienie, if this is your attempt to cement your position as the dumbest poster on the USMB, in your perpetual battle with other Mensa rejects, have no fear.

You've got it wrapped up!

Now you can go back to the couch and keep snacking on those pork rinds, coma boy.

Repeating the same tired insults without adding a single bit of respectable dialog is, well, refreshing. It proves that you add nothing because you are nothing. Order is maintained. Stability has been achieved.

Republicans are like Lucy singing "Little Know Facts".

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8pny9ts1xM]YouTube - Little Known Facts - You're A Good Man Charlie Brown[/ame]

It was Barak Hussein who called Wright his mentor and closest advisor, not the people on the right.

He meant it.

Barak Hussein's campaign people tried to put him in a closest because of the bad publicity.

Obama=Rev Wright

I don't know how much he believes. You will have to ask him as I cannot read his mind.

But if you ask me how much I think he believes, I'd have to say most of it.

Immie

I'm sorry. Which part do you feel is factually inaccurate?

See, I went to the trouble of laying out all this truth. And instead of refuting even a tiny portion, which you obviously can't, you repeated the same accusations. No evidence, no proof. Just Republican talking points designed to lead the ignorant white wing and damage the country. Clear evidence that the failed white wing has nothing to add.

I missed it again, which part was factually wrong.

Your spin really doesn't interest me.

Fact is Obama has proven that he is anti-american and pro-terrorist. He has been doing it over and over again.

You are missing the point lefties as usual.

Obama has been showing that he is Wright with more polish.

Also Jerusalem isn't a settlement it's the nations capital.

I am also talking about the appalling way Obama treated Netanyahu .

Bullshit. Obama is a sell out. Wright is not.

I am confused, I thought you were pro-Obama?

The confusion probably stems from your bipolar world ethos. Obushama has always been a fuxxing sell out bitch. As soon as he took heat for Wright he quit the very church that was largely responsible for his political career. He falsely refers to himself as an African American because playing the race card gained him a lot of votes he would otherwise have lost. He's a fuxxing bitch.

Why would Obama listen to a local Chicago preacher that he, by all accounts has NO contact with whatsoever. Your lying. Your full of ......

Now, deanie-wienie, if this is your attempt to cement your position as the dumbest poster on the USMB, in your perpetual battle with other Mensa rejects, have no fear.

Now you can go back to the couch and keep snacking on those pork rinds, coma boy.

Repeating the same tired insults without adding a single bit of respectable dialog is, well, refreshing. It proves that you add nothing because you are nothing. Order is maintained. Stability has been achieved.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8pny9ts1xM]YouTube - Little Known Facts - You're A Good Man Charlie Brown[/ame]

See, and you thought I’d run out of ways to humiliate you.

Nah, you're still my favorite!

But, I'm a bit curious, which of the "same tired insults" were your favorites?

I missed it again, which part was factually wrong.

Your spin really doesn't interest me.

Fact is Obama has proven that he is anti-american and pro-terrorist. He has been doing it over and over again.

One thing you've got going for you is your expertise in recognizing pro terrorist politicians. Don't ever let anyone tell you your bush loving years were a complete waste.....

It was Barak Hussein who called Wright his mentor and closest advisor, not the people on the right.

He meant it.

Barak Hussein's campaign people tried to put him in a closest because of the bad publicity.

Obama=Rev Wright

Precisely.

March 21st 2008:

Obama Says He Didn't Know About Minister's Statements Until Recently <LINK

How can you be a member of a congregation for 20+ years and NOT know? Anyone?

Anyone?

Bueller?

Save_Ferris_3.18.jpg

Anyone?

Bueller?

How did Obama spent 1,000 Sundays as an adult in Wright's Black Separatist Congregation and NOT know?

Anyone?

He meant it.

Obama=Rev Wright

Precisely.

March 21st 2008:

They also sold the videos in the church lobby.

Remember Barak Hussein

1) His first interview as president was with an arab station

2) He called the US a muslim nation

3) He apologized for America in foreign countries

4) He is berating the only democracy in the middle east and taking the position of arab terrorists

5) He focused on giving Al Qaida terrorists rights

He is Rev Wright. You are right Now why should we be surprised

He was smart enough to dupe americans.

See, when you people repeat such stupid stuff, it's why America turns from the white in scorn.

I'm sorry. Which part do you feel is factually inaccurate?

“And one of the points I want to make is, is that if you actually took the number of Muslim Americans, we’d be one of the largest Muslim countries in the world,” Mr. Obama said. “And so there’s got to be a better dialogue and a better understanding between the two peoples.”

Obama Says U.S. Could Be Seen as a Muslim Country, Too - The Caucus Blog - NYTimes.com

The large Polish population in the city of Chicago makes Chicago the second largest "Polish" city in the world after Warsaw. There, I just said Chicago is a "Polish" city. Or did I?

The problem with you is that you are a "fool". Reading something into nothing because you have been ordered to by the leaders of the "Confederate Republican Party of Teabags".

Both of them. Every single one you know.

He meant it.

Obama=Rev Wright

Precisely.

March 21st 2008:

Yep. Those here defending Obama know they've been had, and just don't want to admit they've been had...or they applaud Obama's actions. Those are the only choices.

I don't know how much he believes. You will have to ask him as I cannot read his mind.

But if you ask me how much I think he believes, I'd have to say most of it.

Immie

won't do a bit of good to ask obama,, he'll look you straight over your shoulder and lie to you.

He meant it.

Obama=Rev Wright

Precisely.

March 21st 2008:

Fox news bought ALL the videos. 30 years of sermons. Thousands of hours they had to watch. The reason only the same two or three clips were endlessly played was because that's all there were. And as far as those two sermons, who even knows what set him off? A lynching perhaps?

A woman was shot to death by Chicago police after a traffic stop Friday on the South Side. police may have mistaken a cell phone the woman was carrying for a gun.

Police fatally shoot woman after South Side traffic stop - Chicago Sun-Times | HighBeam Research - FREE trial

Stuff like that happens in Chicago all the time. I know. I live here.

Where the majority of the Confederate Republican Party of Teabags live, in the southern states, that kind of stuff happens to blacks all the time. It's nothing new. Nothing unusual. Nothing particularly out of the ordinary.

Precisely.

March 21st 2008:

Fox news bought ALL the videos. 30 years of sermons. Thousands of hours they had to watch. The reason only the same two or three clips were endlessly played was because that's all there were. And as far as those two sermons, who even knows what set him off? A lynching perhaps?

A woman was shot to death by Chicago police after a traffic stop Friday on the South Side. police may have mistaken a cell phone the woman was carrying for a gun.

Police fatally shoot woman after South Side traffic stop - Chicago Sun-Times | HighBeam Research - FREE trial

Where the majority of the Confederate Republican Party of Teabags live, in the southern states, that kind of stuff happens to blacks all the time. It's nothing new. Nothing unusual. Nothing particularly out of the ordinary.

What has one have to do with the other? I see you play the Blame/Deny/Minimize/Obfuscate game quite well.

DENIED. Ain't buyin' the deflection sport.

YouTube - Little Known Facts - You're A Good Man Charlie Brown

Now, see, weanie, you just encouraged me!

Before we begin, a) you may want to have the first responders on alert. b) where should we send the flowers? C) did you sign the release form that has the skull and crossbones on it? d) did you fill out your organ-donor card?

I must admit, though, I do get a little jealous when I see other folks beatin' up on you. I thought you were my own personal pinata, a kind of 'eliza dolittle', a veritable reclamation project...

Then I reread a handful of your inane posts, the errors that indicated that not only wasn't English your first languane, but that you had no first language!

I couldn't decide whether you were insane or crazy.

So cute, I just couldn't resist.

On the bright side, you're starting to grow on me, like a colony of E. coli.

So, don't every change! Oh, that wasn't necessary, was it: you wouldn't be like that if you could change, huh?

Now, write soon, hear?

Now, see, weanie, you just encouraged me!

Before we begin, a) you may want to have the first responders on alert. b) where should we send the flowers? C) did you sign the release form that has the skull and crossbones on it? d) did you fill out your organ-donor card?

I must admit, though, I do get a little jealous when I see other folks beatin' up on you. I thought you were my own personal pinata, a kind of 'eliza dolittle', a veritable reclamation project...

Then I reread a handful of your inane posts, the errors that indicated that not only wasn't English your first languane, but that you had no first language!

I couldn't decide whether you were insane or crazy.

So cute, I just couldn't resist.

On the bright side, you're starting to grow on me, like a colony of E. coli.

So, don't every change! Oh, that wasn't necessary, was it: you wouldn't be like that if you could change, huh?

Now, write soon, hear?

Anyone that idolizes Coulter should be very extremely careful about how they criticize others.

What has one have to do with the other? I see you play the Blame/Deny/Minimize/Obfuscate game quite well.

DENIED. Ain't buyin' the deflection sport.

It isn't deflection to point out the few looped excerpts from three fucking decades of reviewed sermons. It's called common sense.

Forum List

Back