How Much Money Would You Give To Prove The Election Was Stolen??

dont have to put out one dime that it was stolen,the evidence is overwhelming in this thread,not one of you liars have ever been able to disprove the the facts the op stated in this thread.you can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey trolls you are.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

there were mountains of threads from many posters that had mountains of evidence that it was the most massive election fraud ever,dead people voting,more votes of people voting than lived in those cities voting,people turned away to go home early and cameras caught them people that stayed behind pulling crates from underneath taking them out.independent voters and republicans both turned away from overlooking the counting,whistleblowers from the post office coming forward,yep nop evidence of vote fraud,you paid shills for the DNC are getting desperate and live so much in the past with your obsession over trump the fact you KNOW they stole it.:auiqs.jpg:
You know what I think....I think 18 years ago, in the thick of your Bush worship -- you were desperate to prove to the rest of us that, "no, Saddam really did have nukes...honest guys, he really did have them...invading Iraq was a great idea, you'll see..."

And then in your desperation....this moron decides to make a movie to tell your dumb ass what you wanted to hear to make you feel better....
Prison-Dinesh-1lvurz9-1024x561.png

If such a movie was made -- it would be as ridiculously stupid as this 2000 mules movie is now.....none of this is going to age well for you Trumpers...

Time to move on ... besides, in this Bidenflation, I can't afford to spend money on anything but sky-rocketing gas prices, increasing energy costs, the exploding cost of food - if you can find some, etc...

And since I can't afford $6 a gallon for gas, I guess I will have to take Biden's & Buttigieg's advice by going out and buying a $60,000 electric car with what little money Biden's failed policies have left me to live on.
z3ojbypq5e591.jpg

What the hell is going on with the left? It's been a year and a half since Biden was inaugurated and they pretend that they lost the election? I guess it beats talking about real issues.

It's already been proven the issue cannot be proven pro or con. to the American People and that is a fearful thing.

It's already been proven the issue cannot be proven pro or con. to the American People and that is a fearful thing.
so 250 million is not enough and Trump should stop trying to grift money off the claim that he is going to prove voter fraud??

Cool...

What specific facts in the article are you disputing?

As video testimony from former Trump campaign officials revealed, small-dollar donors were bombarded with emails to donate to an official “Election Defense Fund” in the wake of the 2020 election. Those donors were told that fund was aimed at combating (nonexistent) election fraud. In reality, however, no such fund existed, according to the House committee investigating the January 6, 2021, Capitol riot.

“I don’t believe there was actually a fund called the Election Defense Fund,” Hanna Allred, a former Trump campaign staffer, testified to the committee. Ultimately, the fund was what another staffer categorized as a “marketing tactic” to bring in more money, most of which did not go to election-related litigation.

Instead, many of the funds were directed to a newly created Save America PAC, which has contributed millions to other pro-Trump groups. That includes $1 million to the Conservative Partnership Institute, a charity foundation helmed by Meadows, $5 million to Event Strategies Inc., the vendor that put on Trump’s January 6 rally, and $204,857 to the Trump Hotel Collection.

“Donors deserve to know where their funds are really going,” Lofgren emphasized. During Monday’s hearing, House lawmakers made the case that Trump not only pushed election claims after being told repeatedly that they were false, but that he also used these claims to swindle people of their money.

First Rolling Stone, now Vox....The daily double of moonbat fan fiction. :auiqs.jpg:

So Biden / snowflakws are back to 'Price Gougers' again?

1st it was Putin's fault...then

No, Trump's fault
No, Big Oil's fault
Wait, no, HOARDERS' fault
Nope, it's an 'amazing transition'
Wait, no...it is Putin's fault
No, UKRAINE's fault
No, it was Trump's fault
Immm, Bog oil...

and now
Can you tell me which branch of the government controls gas prices??

I was always under the impression that gas prices were set by that free market you love so much...

Are you saying that its really government that controls the price of gas?? Cool...how? or are you willfully lying or stupid...or both?

First Rolling Stone, now Vox....The daily double of moonbat fan fiction. :auiqs.jpg:
They testified to this under oath.........not Rolling Stone, not Vox...the people TRUMP HIMSELF HIRED testified under oath that there was no voter fraud fund. they then tracked where that money actually went to......I REPEAT, they testified under oath....Trump is terrified of testifyng under oath...he relies on the fact dumb asses like you will just believe the lie....a lie that he is too cowardly to defend under oath.....

FVLiBAcXoAMHOIf.jpg
So you tell me...how much of that 250 million went to proving voter fraud claims in court?

I'll wait

Except, first...he never said that....

Second, even if he did....I am still glad the Civil Rights Act, Voting Rights Act, and Medicare were signed into law...

Because what you morons don't understand, POLICIES OUTLIVE POLITICIANS.....I don't give a fuck who signed something into law -- as long as it is a good policy...

Why did it take a racist Democratic president to sign these bills into law anyway -- shouldn't he have vetoed it?
Snopes didn't say he never said that, it stated there is little evidence to back it up.
Well, perhaps he did say that in private to the two Governors'. He was quite the racist as your
link source stated, so it's not out of the question and hasn't been disproven.
He's made a lot of comments using the N word,

They testified to this under oath.........not Rolling Stone, not Vox...the people TRUMP HIMSELF HIRED testified under oath that there was no voter fraud fund. they then tracked where that money actually went to......I REPEAT, they testified under oath....Trump is terrified of testifyng under oath...he relies on the fact dumb asses like you will just believe the lie....a lie that he is too cowardly to defend under oath.....

View attachment 657898
So you tell me...how much of that 250 million went to proving voter fraud claims in court?

I'll wait
Nobody has ever lied while testifying "under oath".....Especially over the course of the last several years.

You'd have to put some really serious effort in to be a bigger fucking sap than you currently are.

Fact Check didn't say he never said that, it stated there is little evidence to back it up.
Well, perhaps he did say that in private to the two Governors'. He was quite the racist as your
link source stated, so it's not out of the question and hasn't been disproven.
He's made a lot of comments using the N word,
And the fact he said the N-word didn't make the Voting Rights Act or Civil Rights act any less relevant today did it??

I don't recall a single person not being able to receive Medicare because the person who signed it into law said n-word a lot....

Most of those in government going back to the founding of this country said N-word" alot...and not only that - -they instituted policies to PHYSICALLY/FINACIALLY/MENTALLY OPPRESS those n-words...and we are still here...persevering thru it all...

Again, I don't know why Conservatives think "LBJ was a racist" is some big talking point...what the truth of the matter is....and why Conservatives despised him.....he wasn't racist enough......he wasn't racist enough to VETO that bill like the 1964 CONSERVATIVE CANDIDATE would have done.....yall are clowns...all of your bullshit deflections are so easily disposed of it aint even funny...

Nobody has ever lied while testifying "under oath".....Especially over the course of the last several years.

You'd have to put some really serious effort in to be a bigger fucking sap than you currently are.
And nobody who tells the truth has ever been scared to death of testifying under oath......
I will take the words of those who are willing to put it under oath before I believe the one who won't

so 250 million is not enough and Trump should stop trying to grift money off the claim that he is going to prove voter fraud??

Cool...
Every politician
Can you tell me which branch of the government controls gas prices??

I hate when snowflakes play the 'stupid' game...then again, in your case,you might not be playing.

So you are going to sit there with your head up your ass and try to claim the President of the United States is incapable of affecting energy production, energy independence, of causing the price of energy sources (gasoline, diesel, natural gas, etc...) to rise or fall...?!

So I guess Biden emptying out our gasoline and diesel reserves was not an attempt to affect the cost of gas / diesel but was instead Biden ... what ... doing so hecauae Xi or Putin dared him to?

'Its Putin's Fault'
Please tell us how the President of the United States has no impact on our resources and / or the production of energy in our nation yet somehow, according to Biden, Putin can affectively stop the US from producing energy in the United States...

Please tell us how producing our own energy produces less carbon than buying oil from our enemies, shipping it half way around the world on slow, diesel-guzzling, carbon -belching tankers that could create massive ecological disasters from oil spills, leaks, or accidents...

Share with us how Biden's policies are NOT causing massibmve gas / diesel cost increases that are NOT crippling farmers who use diesel in their tractors, combines, & harvesters ... how his policies are NOT contributing to the exploding cost of food....how they are not affecting the supply chain from the huge cost if diesel used in the semis that haul just about everything..

Please share with us your wisdom of how a President has no impact on any of these things through his own failed policies and EOs...

Tell us how Biden was lying his ass off before the election when he claimed when he became President the 'BUCK STOPS HERE' (with him)...

...or is he lying NOW, blaming everyone and everything but himself and his failed policies?!

Would Donald John Trump ever lie and Con his base?

Did the Sun rise in the East?

The answer is yes and in 2024 he will win the Nomination and most likely win the damn election and funny part of he does it will not surprise me at all and he will keep in milking those suckers!

"The Trump campaign sent “millions” of emails to Trump supporters about how they needed to “step up” to protect election integrity, according to the Jan. 6 committee. The money would go to the so-called the “Official Election Defense Fund” — which doesn’t appear to have actually existed, according to testimony. The fund — which, again, did not actually exist — raised $250 million, most of which did not go to election litigation, but to Trump’s newly created Save America PAC. The PAC then made contributions to Mark Meadows’ charity, to a conservative organization employing former Trump staffers, to the Trump Hotel Collection, and to the company that organized the rally that preceded the attack on the Capitol last Jan. 6."

So if 250 million wasn't enough to get any voter fraud claims proven...how much more would you be willing to give before some, anyone, finally puts YOUR MONEY where their mouth is -- and litigate this voter fraud in court??
View attachment 657874

Or is this whole "big lie" talk just another in a long line of grifts and scams?? It isn't like Trump is above scamming his supporters....we have a sham Trump university that had to be shut down for fraud....let's not forget that cancer charity that Trump also had to shut down...for fraud...even the bullshit he used to get morons to support him in the first place -- THE BIRTHER MOVEMENT -- is a fraud... ..the guy was literally able to tell you he hired private investigators to find Obama's birth certificate and how what they found was explosive..and then he never said anything else about it....ever.....only to find out, he never hired anyone to investigate anything....and despite all of this, Trump knows that his sycophants will gladly part ways with their money for the very next scam.....why is this?? Well, another president gave the answer a long time ago...

View attachment 657876
Now that's just mean, Biff. I mean the folks still givin' Trump money ain't 'xactly our best and brightest.

(Love the LBJ quote btw)

Last edited:
Every politician

I hate when snowflakes play the 'stupid' game...then again, in your case,you might not be playing.

So you are going to sit there with your head up your ass and try to claim the President of the United States is incapable of affecting energy production, energy independence, of causing the price of energy sources (gasoline, diesel, natural gas, etc...) to rise or fall...?!

So I guess Biden emptying out our gasoline and diesel reserves was not an attempt to affect the cost of gas / diesel but was instead Biden ... what ... doing so hecauae Xi or Putin dared him to?

'Its Putin's Fault'
Please tell us how the President of the United States has no impact on our resources and / or the production of energy in our nation yet somehow, according to Biden, Putin can affectively stop the US from producing energy in the United States...

Please tell us how producing our own energy produces less carbon than buying oil from our enemies, shipping it half way around the world on slow, diesel-guzzling, carbon -belching tankers that could create massive ecological disasters from oil spills, leaks, or accidents...

Share with us how Biden's policies are NOT causing massibmve gas / diesel cost increases that are NOT crippling farmers who use diesel in their tractors, combines, & harvesters ... how his policies are NOT contributing to the exploding cost of food....how they are not affecting the supply chain from the huge cost if diesel used in the semis that haul just about everything..

Please share with us your wisdom of how a President has no impact on any of these things through his own failed policies and EOs...

Tell us how Biden was lying his ass off before the election when he claimed when he became President the 'BUCK STOPS HERE' (with him)...

...or is he lying NOW, blaming everyone and everything but himself and his failed policies?!
Prices are regulated by the World Market, so tell us how we can change that?

Tell me when the last refinery was built in the U.S.?

Tell me when was the last Nuclear Reactor was built in the U.S. ?

Explain to the board how private companies that cap their wells and limit production are not to blame?

Tell us how OPEC and Russia are not driving the prices up?

Let say the U.S. could generate enough oil production do you believe for one moment OPEC and Russia wouldn’t cut production?

So yes Biden is a moron but let me be clear what is happening is more to do with Russia, Europe, China and OPEC and the U.S. isn’t in any position to do anything that could drive the prices down nor will the corporations allow it…

Forum List

Back