How much longer should Pelosi keep it shut down to punish Trump?

How much longer should Pelosi use the shutdown to punish Trump?

• 3 weeks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6 weeks

• 3 months

• 6 months

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • 12 months

• 18 months

• November 2020

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Forever, to hell with FedZilla

Votes: 13 72.2%

• Total voters
How much longer before Trump offers a feasible compromise? Why a "Temporary" DACA fix? What kind of loser offer is that?
What's their counter?

That's how negotiations work, Oldlady.

They would have Trump negotiating against himself?

I love the shutdown.

There simply is no way that this awful situation can be laid on Pelosi's doorstep. Trump has the power to re-open the government any time he damned well pleases. He personally said that Mexico would pay for his wall. He also said that he owns the shutdown. The shutdown also began when Pelosi was not yet speaker, and republicans were in control of the House.
I propose Mexico should pay for all the other government costs. Go collect it from Mexico. Until then, no government!!!

He needs to reopen the government before more people get hurt. Then he can negotiate with Congress over border security funding, including the wall that he wants.
Fuck that. If Pelosi is concerned about people "getting hurt" she should go ahead and fund the wall to get government re-opened.

Otherwise, fuck people getting hurt.

That bitch stays shut down FOREVER!!!

:banana:

Wheeee! Anarchy!! I'm gonna go break some stuff like those antifa shitheads.

15265716439200.jpg

There simply is no way that this awful situation can be laid on Pelosi's doorstep. Trump has the power to re-open the government any time he damned well pleases. He personally said that Mexico would pay for his wall. He also said that he owns the shutdown. The shutdown also began when Pelosi was not yet speaker, and republicans were in control of the House.
I propose Mexico should pay for all the other government costs. Go collect it from Mexico. Until then, no government!!!

He needs to reopen the government before more people get hurt. Then he can negotiate with Congress over border security funding, including the wall that he wants.
Fuck that. If Pelosi is concerned about people "getting hurt" she should go ahead and fund the wall to get government re-opened.

15265716439200.jpg

Hey dont look now but this whole Indian activist fake story has Antifa assholes poised to go intimidate school children at Catholic schools. This shit is gonna get good......moves us closer to playing Cowboys and Liberals.:coffee:

15265716439200.jpg

Hey dont look now but this whole Indian activist fake story has Antifa assholes poised to go intimidate school children at Catholic schools. This shit is gonna get good......moves us closer to playing Cowboys and Liberals.:coffee:

Catholic school, eh? I would guess the nuns are ready for them.

vatican-womens-rifle-team.jpg

Till at least the next presidential election. This could be their greatest tool by which to sway voters.
So, nearly 2 years?

Pelosi should keep it shut down for nearly 2 years.

I agree.

Why should he re-open it? One of his campaign promises was a smaller government, now that's what we have.

It's all good with me.

I guess it doesn't bother you that working Americans are not getting paid for their work and are looking for food, rent, mortgage money, and money to get to work. and are perhaps facing homelessness along with their families.

Please find another country to live in, as you don't seem to have any loyalty to this one.

Till at least the next presidential election. This could be their greatest tool by which to sway voters.
So, nearly 2 years?

I agree.

Why should he re-open it? One of his campaign promises was a smaller government, now that's what we have.

It's all good with me.

I guess it doesn't bother you that working Americans are not getting paid for their work and are looking for food, rent, mortgage money, and money to get to work. and are perhaps facing homelessness along with their families.

Please find another country to live in, as you don't seem to have any loyalty to this one.

Should it bother me? A bunch of primarily-Democrat do-nothings who've become accustomed to getting fat off of my hard-earned money?

It bothers me just as little as it does SNAP benefits, welfare, and housing assistance running dry. Bring it the hell on. This country is far overdue for a good cleansing of the gene pool.

My loyalty to this country doesn't mean that I should have to support those who are a drain on it.

Fuck that. If Pelosi is concerned about people "getting hurt" she should go ahead and fund the w

all to get government re-opened.

Excuse me? The orange whore whom you sent to the Oval Office lied constantly, and is now acting like the spoiled scum he is.

Pelosi has nothing to do with his outlandish, un-American conduct. No member of law enforcement should be protecting him now. No one should ever take a bullet for him.

Remember that he was the one who told us that Mexico would pay for the wall, and he owned the shutdown on TV in December. Why do you people keep "forgetting" these facts? You voted for a liar.

Why aren't the Democrats accepting the latest deal from Trump? It is a very big compromise, and he is basically giving them what they've said they always wanted.

Should it bother me? A bunch of primarily-Democrat do-nothings who've become accustomed to getting fat off of my hard-earned money?

Yep, those lazy ass Coast guard folks, and even worse are the border patrol and the federal prison guards. What a bunch of do nothings they are.

How much longer should Pelosi use the shutdown to punish Trump?

How is Trump being punished?

The only people being punished are the ones that are about to go their second payday without a check, and those that rely on them.

Lots of good jobs in this Obama economy. I suggest they go find one.

Good thinking, lets disband the Coast Guard and the border patrol, let them go find real jobs!

Yep, those lazy ass Coast guard folks, and even worse are the border patrol and the federal prison guards. What a bunch of do nothings they are.

Trump's deal would more than support those. So it's obvious the Democrats care as little as I do.

Trump's deal would more than support those. So it's obvious the Democrats care as little as I do.

That is because you are no different than the Democrats. Partisan sheep are all the same, matters not what party they belong to

Fuck that. If Pelosi is concerned about people "getting hurt" she should go ahead and fund the w

all to get government re-opened.

Excuse me? The orange whore whom you sent to the Oval Office lied constantly, and is now acting like the spoiled scum he is.

Pelosi has nothing to do with his outlandish, un-American conduct. No member of law enforcement should be protecting him now. No one should ever take a bullet for him.

Remember that he was the one who told us that Mexico would pay for the wall, and he owned the shutdown on TV in December. Why do you people keep "forgetting" these facts? You voted for a liar.

No excuse for you. This is ALL on Pelosi and the dimbocraps now. SHE is acting like the spoiled rotten POS she is. Running away, refusing to negotiate, and proving once and for all dimbos don't care one bit about working people. Trump is not running away to Europe. Trump is not refusing to negotiate. It's YOUR side that is the scum allowing this to continue. Your hysterical non-factual rants don't change that. Suggesting the Secret Service not do their duty? YOU can leave the country.

That is because you are no different than the Democrats. Partisan sheep are all the same, matters not what party they belong to

Right. Well ok then: Start your own party.

So, nearly 2 years?

I agree.

It's all good with me.

It bothers me just as little as it does SNAP benefits, welfare, and housing assistance running dry. Bring it the hell on. This country is far overdue for a good cleansing of the gene pool.

My loyalty to this country doesn't mean that I should have to support those who are a drain on it.

You live in a crazy right-wing fantasy world.

Why do think that you are such a wonderful noble working stiff and everyone else is a freeloader. The world doesn't work that way.

I hope that you fly frequently and don't mind what is in the food you eat. I hope that the Coast Guard leaves you floating. You apparently have no loyalty to your country or your fellow Americans.

Forum List

Back