How much is enough?

Sure....theres not a single example of any country who relies solely on charitable donations and the church to ensure the welfare of those most in need is taken care of. Yet you want me to believe that either of those options will work on an even larger scale such as the United States? I don't think so.
This does not show your claim to be true. Please try again.
Hint:
You'll first need to define "realistic" and then illustrate how private efforts -cannot- meet that description.

Sure it does.If private efforts were "realistic" we would see "real" examples of it being done on a scale equal to or greater than the size of our country. "Realistic" as in the "real world".

You can't though, because it doesn't exist. I win again.
Fail.
When you can define "realistic" and show that the private sector -cannot- meen that descrption, get back to me.

Understand that "cannot" and "currently no examples of" are not the same thing.

Sure....theres not a single example of any country who relies solely on charitable donations and the church to ensure the welfare of those most in need is taken care of. Yet you want me to believe that either of those options will work on an even larger scale such as the United States? I don't think so.
Hint:
You'll first need to define "realistic" and then illustrate how private efforts -cannot- meet that description.

Sure it does.If private efforts were "realistic" we would see "real" examples of it being done on a scale equal to or greater than the size of our country. "Realistic" as in the "real world".

Tell us what the poverty level would be if churches and charities in the US stopped lending a helping hand to the less fortunate?

It's doing a helluva lot of good... That's reality, loser....

Now claim how you win the interwebs some more... It's funny....:lol:

If you don't have a basic understanding of the process, the particulars and the necessities as you seem to admit - how then can you know that ANYTHING can be cut?
Aren't you arguing this from a position of ignorance?
So because I don't know the price of the individual bases around the world I can't know that the overall military budget needs to be cut? Where is the logic in that?
Quite simple, really.
If you don't know the particulars, you cannot begin to guess what can/can be cut.
If you do not know what can/can't be cut, then there's no way for you to say for certain that -anything- can be cut.

Are there any actual adults on this site with an ounce of honesty and the ability to have a mature conversation?
Yep. And I'm waitng for you to up your game to that level.

I know the military budget is inflated and I know we don't need to be fighting multiple wars, or have bases around the world, etc....I know those things cost money. I know enough, you just don't want to actually discuss cuts to the military so you invent some rule that says if I don't know exactly how much each thing costs I can't have an opinion. Unless those things cost literally nothing, cutting them will save us money. That much I know. If you wanted to have a discussion, we could since I said sure to cutting entitlements too even to your 3.5 to 1 terms, but you don't want to do that, you just want to argue and call me name, that much is obvious. Thanks anyway.

Hint:

Fail.
When you can define "realistic" and show that the private sector -cannot- meen that descrption, get back to me.

Understand that "cannot" and "currently no examples of" are not the same thing.

LOL, you should have just not even replied. I'm sorry you don't understand the definition of realistic. I blame it on the schools...or in your case I'm guessing, the lack of. Know what I "meen"?

Hint:

Tell us what the poverty level would be if churches and charities in the US stopped lending a helping hand to the less fortunate?

I never claimed they don't help, but they can't do it alone like some here are proposing. Big difference....you take the same strawman creation classes as M14?

You know a thread has run its course when people feel the need to neg rep with insults. So Brave!

Please keep doing it, I encourage it.

I never claimed they don't help, but they can't do it alone like some here are proposing. Big difference....you take the same strawman creation classes as M14?

Speaking of strawmen, who claimed "alone"?

I mean other than you, scarecrow...

Most of what is being discussed are cuts, not elimination...

Lets take a guess at who decided to insert his opinion without reading the thread.

Oh I get it...you'll backtrack on what you said and highlight that you said "Most" in your post, which gets you out of any example I might possibly show you about how you're wrong.

I know how this game of semantics works. It's your last ditch effort when you've got nothing else. I've heard there is an entire chapter in your handbook devoted to it.

Lets take a guess at who decided to insert his opinion without reading the thread.

Oh I get it...you'll backtrack on what you said and highlight that you said "Most" in your post, which gets you out of any example I might possibly show you about how you're wrong.

I know how this game of semantics works. It's your last ditch effort when you've got nothing else. I've heard there is an entire chapter in your handbook devoted to it.

From a dipshit who plays nothing but word games here, thats some funny shit....:lol:

You win the interwebs again!

:rofl:

Thanks for acknowledging!

You have a beyond creepy obsession with Dr. House and yet somehow I am the one who has failed.

Go figure.

Is it creepier than your obsession with Christians?

:lol:

Sure is. I've got an avatar. You felt the need for an avatar AND a banner in your signature. I think that makes you twice as creepy.

You win this time creepster!

Ah, but you forget all the Christian bashing you do...

How convienient, RDD_Creepy...:thup:

You win the interwebs again! Amazing...lol

From a dipshit who plays nothing but word games here, thats some funny shit....

Thanks for acknowledging!

You're a legend in your own mind...:thup:

Is it creepier than your obsession with Christians?

:lol:

Sure is. I've got an avatar. You felt the need for an avatar AND a banner in your signature. I think that makes you twice as creepy.

You win this time creepster!

Ah, but you forget all the Christian bashing you do...

How convienient, RDD_Creepy...:thup:

You win the interwebs again! Amazing...lol

Yeah good point....all that Christian bashing I do. It's always right after you brag about all the children you rape.

Weeeee, it's fun making stuff up about each other.

This has been fun folks, but I'm off to go bash a christian and apply for food stamps. TIA!

Hint:

Well given that charities are 25% less efficient at helping the poor then the government if all charities ceased to exists and the government took over in their places the poverty rate would fall dramatically

Forum List

Back