How Mitt Romney and the Mormons Saved the “Never Trump” Movement

Mormons are very disciplined. When their leaders take a stance the whole gang follows it like sheeple. As a result, caucusing does not reflect anything but where their leaders stand. Who will go against the elders openly during the caucus? Secret ballot will give a better picture on the GE.

Amazing, when leading big in delegates is considered losing. Is the Mormon math?

ttp://www.newyorker.com/news/daily-comment/how-mitt-romney-and-the-mormons-saved-the-never-trump-movement

The LDS were the barrier in the Trump road when it was needed.

Whether that will continue is another matter.

And now the GOP donors are saying they will put congressional candidates first before Trump.

I think you make a good point

Trump is a lost cause in 2016. I doubt if he will have the coattails to help Republican candidates. In fact, he will probably have the opposite effect and keep Republican voters home when it becomes obvious Hillary will win in a landslide

Republicans need to dump Trump support and concentrate on keeping the Senate

ttp://www.newyorker.com/news/daily-comment/how-mitt-romney-and-the-mormons-saved-the-never-trump-movement

And now the GOP donors are saying they will put congressional candidates first before Trump.

Trump is a lost cause in 2016. I doubt if he will have the coattails to help Republican candidates. In fact, he will probably have the opposite effect and keep Republican voters home when it becomes obvious Hillary will win in a landslide

That is exactly why there have been long lines at the PRIMARY voting stations. Yeah, he'll keep them away. Matter of fact the prediction that he wouldn't make it to the end of Feb is certainly coming true.

That is exactly why there have been long lines at the PRIMARY voting stations. Yeah, he'll keep them away. Matter of fact the prediction that he wouldn't make it to the end of Feb is certainly coming true.

No doubt Trump can draw crowds of low information voters
In the General Election he gets killed by Hillary as voters realize that this guy is dangerous

What kind of coalition will Trump build?

Bush Republicans? Cruz Conservatives? Minorities? Women?
He has built a coalition of low information Republicans formerly known as TeaTards

They will not lead him to victory

Other than making cursory endorsements of Trump, will mainstream Republicans come out in support of him as President?

Trump needs the boots on the ground to hit the pavement, round up voters, win the tough districts. Can he do that without the Republicans that he has gone out of his way to alienate?

Tell us who has had more primary votes: Clinton or Trump.

The GOP donors are now concentrating their means and assistance on behalf of the local, state, and national candidates at the expense of Trump. The worry is that Trump will seriously injure down ballot candidates on the ticket.

Tell us who has had more primary votes: Clinton or Trump.

The GOP donors are now concentrating their means and assistance on behalf of the local, state, and national candidates at the expense of Trump. The worry is that Trump will seriously injure down ballot candidates on the ticket.

Republicans need to be very concerned about Trumps coattails...there aren't any

Trump will do well in traditional red states, but I think Hillary may take some away from him
But in swing states and blue states, Republicans will stay home. That will impact the Senate and House races. While the House is not in danger, the Senate should easily swing to the Dems

One couldn't be more wrong,unless you try.if Trump gets the nod,you will see record voter turn out number,now if you had said the same about any of the other candidates you might be correct
Repeating the same thing over and over ,will never make it true.

One couldn't be more wrong,unless you try.if Trump gets the nod,you will see record voter turn out number,now if you had said the same about any of the other candidates you might be correct
Repeating the same thing over and over ,will never make it true.

Trump will get "record voter turnout" (not really but I will humor you) in Red States. States he will already win

He needs the backing of the Republican machine in swing states and blue states to get out the vote. He has burned that bridge.

Forum List

Back