How Many Will Die Over Obama's "Red Lines"?

Classic rightwing nuttery. He wants more unnecessary wars, as long as the other guy does the fighting
Oh stop it you simpleton. No Sailor, Airmen, Soldier, or Marine in combat is worried about whom is in the fight on the battle field or in the trenches back home supporting them. The people they dislike are weenies like yourself that protest going to war even when it is justified and give no support what so ever to our troops. We were attacked! get over yourself.

The red line in Syria was the worst in my opinion.

Why, Francis? Cuz it's the one you heard about most?

No Jackass. Because it resulted in a shitload of death and displacement. Got anymore smartass comments on that sparky?

I think you don't know shit about what the situation was, why Obama did what he did, how what was ultimately done was decided and who supported the policy or what he could have done differently given the circumstances.

I think your level of knowledge about that red line situation is no deeper than what you were told by a talking head. That's why you just dropped that turd in this thread without any detail at all.

You just did it again. What EXACTLY resulted in a shitload of death and displacement? Was it the fact that Obama didn't send ground troops into Syria? Is that your claim?

Try harder.

I bet I know more about it than you do. I didn't back a moron who decided that making Assad run out of money was the most important thing. You backed an evil man with an evil strategy. That's on you, not on me.

Forum List

Back