How Many Will Die Over Obama's "Red Lines"?

TARD: Itz Obamaz fault the Norkies got nukes!

TRUTH: North Korea detonated a nuke in 2006.

TARD: You are spewin abso tute shit, n!gger Muslim lover!
And the Commie throws the RACE CARD!. WHO would have GUESSED? Never mind the FACT that I have posted MANY TIMES the president is WHITE TRASH because he's HALF WHITE.
F#CK you g5000, get a new song and dance bitch.
The guy giving you a blowjob in this topic threw the card. See post 30 and post 34, retard.

Will you be enlisting to fight in these ground wars? Or will you happily sit back while others do the fighting and dying?
Will you be encouraging your loved ones to enlist?

I hear women are volunteering for Special Forces.
Go for it!
Your raging chickenhawk warmongering Chump has about 12 different wars going on right now.
You know - the Nobel Peace Winner - bombs women and children with drones - DAILY.
Grow a brain, shitstain.

First, watch your language little man.

Second, you don't know what you're talking about.

Sorry - let me try it with toned-down language, as you're easily offended (probably won't be able to make it on active duty). In any event -

I hear women are volunteering for Special Forces.
Go for it!
Your raging chickenhawk warmongering Chump has about 12 different wars going on right now.
You know - the Nobel Peace Winner - bombs women and children with drones - DAILY.

DarkFury is a sore loser. He can't stands it when he's whupped. Look at his meltdown. :lol:

Oh, and please click on the link in DarkFury's signature. Please, please, please. The Nazis got their asses kicked by little ol' me. Poor bastards felt outnumbered by one guy! :lol:

You will see them without their masks on.

Retroactively blaming Obama for DPRK's nukes. :lol:

Inventing a red line about three stage rockets Obama never drew.

This has been a real hoot, retards.

Why don't you shift gears for fun, and blame GWB for everything from a hangnail to nuclear holocaust.
Go for it.
Just like the old days!

Trump '16

Why don't you shift gears for fun, and blame GWB for everything from a hangnail to nuclear holocaust.
Go for it.
Just like the old days!

Trump '16
I wasn't blaming Bush for North Korea's nukes, retard. Pay attention. DarkFury was blaming Obama. Retroactively. And you swallowed his cock.

All caught up now? Do you need me to slow down for you?

DarkFury is a sore loser. He can't stands it when he's whupped. Look at his meltdown. :lol:
Melt down ha? I'm eating ice cream with my door open and fan going in 75 degree temps. Freeze your dumb ass off. It's pretty damn comfy here.

And it's Gold Rush Days here. They are going to announce who the top three "panners" are. We GOT gold here and on public land where you can pan.

Life is hard but I am harder...LMAO.

Go for it.
Just like the old days!

Trump '16
I wasn't blaming Bush for North Korea's nukes, retard. Pay attention. DarkFury was blaming Obama. Retroactively. And you swallowed his cock.

All caught up now? Do you need me to slow down for you?
Then why did you lies and try to compare it to a FAILED rocket launch under Bush? Like I said.
When they go boom? NO problem.
When they launch? PROBLEM.

Simple thinking for you stupid simple thinking.

The red line in Syria was the worst in my opinion.

Why, Francis? Cuz it's the one you heard about most?

No Jackass. Because it resulted in a shitload of death and displacement. Got anymore smartass comments on that sparky?

I think you don't know shit about what the situation was, why Obama did what he did, how what was ultimately done was decided and who supported the policy or what he could have done differently given the circumstances.

I think your level of knowledge about that red line situation is no deeper than what you were told by a talking head. That's why you just dropped that turd in this thread without any detail at all.

You just did it again. What EXACTLY resulted in a shitload of death and displacement? Was it the fact that Obama didn't send ground troops into Syria? Is that your claim?

Try harder.

Forum List

Back